What's new

RPG Maker [ダブルメロン ]田舎露出女子校生2/Countryside Exposed School Girl 2(RJ342082)

cheeze

Reputation score
RJ342082_img_main.jpg

DLsite:

Double Melon back with another schoolgirl on holiday exposure game.

Gameplay:
Plays similar to previous works, scene hunting and events based on current outfit, exposure level and time of the day. Explore the town and initiate events for H scenes.
Menu contains sections that gives hints on how to find and unlock scenes.

Controls:
RPGMaker controls : Arrow keys to move, press A when exposure anywhere mode is enabled to expose when allowed, Z to confirm and X to access the menu. Ctr can be used to speed up text.

Story:
Himari Aozora, the main character, is an ordinary school girl who is a little naughty. Himari decides to spend her summer vacation in the village where her grandma lives while her dad and mom go abroad on a cruise trip.

She said.

"I'm a little attracted to traveling abroad, but if I get on a cruise ship, I might not be able to do what I like best... I can't stand it...!
My favorite" To put up with "exposure" ...! "
Yes. Her favorite thing was "exposure".
Himari's summer vacation exposure life began.

Fetishes:
Schoolgirl, Female Protagonist, Exposure play, Rape, Humiliation, Virgin

OP
C

cheeze

Reputation score
On a side note, the unlock condition for all scenes (Spend two ingame weeks) seems to be broken for me.

The option for it is greyed out even after two weeks.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
On a side note, the unlock condition for all scenes (Spend two ingame weeks) seems to be broken for me.

The option for it is greyed out even after two weeks.
Just like to point out that when it says second week, it's a mistranslation. Second week should be second lap instead, i.e new game+. Google can be retarded.

OP
C

cheeze

Reputation score
Is that so? I really need to learn japanese then, thanks for the info!

Drown666

Reputation score
anyone know how to get a micro bikini? i'm already following the story but still don't get it

im playing with machine translator so kinda suck,maybe im blind or missing something

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to get a micro bikini? i'm already following the story but still don't get it

im playing with machine translator so kinda suck,maybe im blind or missing something
go to the shrine then go left you should see a lake with a waterfall, go there in the noon a couple should be fighting u get it there.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save for this? The event hints are a PITA to read.

asdfghjklqwertyuiop

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the school uniform? There was an event with the grandma that showed a picture of it but I still did not get it.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't let enough days to pass for it to get back from cleaning.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
FFs.. the MTL for this game regarding the hints is making me insane...
Does anyone know the difference between H Recollection (05-2-1, 05-3-1, 05-4-1, 05-5-1) and (05-2-2, 05-3-2, 05-4-2, 05-5-2)?
I really can't understand what requirements I'm missing, but apparently you need these for H Recollection 06-1 and 06-2...

NinaChan

Reputation score
Has anyone gotten further than getting the micro bikini and the school uniform?
If yes, how do you get the other outfits/events?

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is buggy as heck, has had quite a few patches. The bikini and uniform are only outfits so far he plans to add more later on.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I just found out that if you reach one any one of the endings (use the calendar in your bedroom), start a new game and then go to the hints again, you can use the bottom option to unlock the full gallery.

jarcko

Reputation score
I just found out that if you reach one any one of the endings (use the calendar in your bedroom), start a new game and then go to the hints again, you can use the bottom option to unlock the full gallery.
Hi, I'm sorry this might be me being really stupid, but i done the exposure ending, and after goign through all the options again once ending finishes, I cannot see the option to unlock from the main menu (I tried all and each of the menu items as I cannot read Japanese). Is it possible that you could ahare a screenshot or show where it is? I really couldn't see it. Thanks.

btwepingu

Reputation score
hopefuly someone can give me a guide about this game,.. unlocking cg lack adventure

jarcko

Reputation score
Go to hints, then select the bottom option
I tried all the options but couldn't find it. I don't know which one is hints but when i bring up the menu i tried all the options but there hasn't been anything that lets me unlock (already completed and seen an ending before).

If you can would you be able to share the screenshot or something showing where it is? I tried it all pretty sure it's greyed out for me or something.

Thanks.