What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dai2hokenshistu ] ダイニホケンシツ Ane x Otouto Dual Travel 姉×弟二人旅 (RE153594) (RJ153594)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new game from the makers of

Contains clothing damage, some stealth elements and shota, so no links.
* Story
Politician and presidential front-runner Richard Lore is assassinated. His two children,
Alize and Rio, are nearly lost in a human trafficking scheme when Richard's secretary Shiroe intervenes.

Two years later.

Alize wants vengeance but has no idea how to take it against such a vast enemy.
Then she remembers a gift her father once gave her. "If you're in trouble, this can be your sword, he'd said.
It was a picture that had long been auctioned off somewhere.
Alize decided to find it and steal it.

Last edited by a moderator:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 姉×弟二人旅 (RJ153594)

I'v made it to a sand village and I made it to the bottom of the castle and cant't figure out the password. Can someone let me know if they figure it out.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anime sharing has it if anyone wants it.

I'v made it to a sand village and I made it to the bottom of the castle and cant't figure out the password. Can someone let me know if they figure it out.
Passwords/Codes are:

(1) 1225, (2) 8642 and (3) 4989

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Except i'm pretty sure both the links there are fake.
in anime-sharing? anime sharing is leggit its a good place of download and i get a lot of h-games from there (When links here are down cause the game is from ages ago) don't know why do you say that

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Except i'm pretty sure both the links there are fake.
And I am absolutely certain that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Firstly, the copy I downloaded from A-S works just fine, and is the correct game :p

Secondly, you obviously don't understand the A-S business model. The site makes money because it links to genuine software. If it loses its reputation it loses its revenue... simple as that.

Its major posters are "hentai dumpers" who get paid for each time their files are downloaded... that is how they make a living, or supplement one.

NEITHER of those two parties are going to allow shit-heads to post fake links, and threaten their income... it would be an instant permaban, and the shit-heads mostly know it, or find out pretty quickly.

Just check that the uploader has been there a while and has several hundred posts to their credit and you will be OK.

I have personally downloaded dozens of files linked on A-S, and have had no problems whatsoever.

This thread shows a list of sites we know are fake links:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26002

Cheers,

OZ

Merster666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I am absolutely certain that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Secondly, you obviously don't understand the A-S business moel.

OZ
At no point in my 8 or so words could you have deduced any of that. I said nothing to imply anything about the website as a whole. I have used anime sharing many times to great success, however speaking from the experience of trying both links currently available on the page for this game (provided there is only the one page and we aren't both looking at different pages) both links came across as fake to me. The first one (rapidgator) was premium only. Whilst possible that that's just how the uploader wants it, I've found that such links are generally fake downloads without even the right size for said download. The second link I could see (fast store) downloaded the supposed 300 mb in a single second. Which even with ADSL2+, thats a bit of a stretch. So excuse me for being a bit careful and attempting to state potential false links which for all anyone could know, could each contain a virus.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The rapidgator premium thing seems to be more rapidgator than the uploader it would seem.

Try this, it frequently works, although sometimes not.

There are other variants on the net.

"fast store" I do not know, so probably wouldn't even try. What it sounds like is it downloaded a link to the file hoster's super dooper downloading engine... all of which are a load of crap IMO, and a good place to get yourself some PUPs. With these fringe hosters you frequently have to be a bit careful about things like that, and even with some of the better known ones :eek:.

My comment still holds good: anyone posting fake links on Anime-Sharing is dead. So your warning was superfluous.

EDIT:

Another problem, which I see with faststore, is it invites a captcha entry but there is a little countdown timer underneath it. Try to generte a link too soon and it will blow you out.

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

At no point in my 8 or so words could you have deduced any of that. I said nothing to imply anything about the website as a whole. I have used anime sharing many times to great success, however speaking from the experience of trying both links currently available on the page for this game (provided there is only the one page and we aren't both looking at different pages) both links came across as fake to me. The first one (rapidgator) was premium only. Whilst possible that that's just how the uploader wants it, I've found that such links are generally fake downloads without even the right size for said download. The second link I could see (fast store) downloaded the supposed 300 mb in a single second. Which even with ADSL2+, thats a bit of a stretch. So excuse me for being a bit careful and attempting to state potential false links which for all anyone could know, could each contain a virus.
Sorry, but did you make sure the links are fake, as in you downloaded it, but couldn't extract it, or it was the wrong game, or your virus software gave you an alert on it?
I don't think people should say sure when stating potential.

Nevertheless, there are many other posts of the game there. I know which post you're talking about, too. Just try the others.

Merster666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The rapidgator premium thing seems to be more rapidgator than the uploader it would seem.

Try this, it frequently works, although sometimes not.
I actually owe you my thanks here. That link you offered worked and it seems it was just rapidgator and not the uploader. Thanks for the way past, I'll have to make sure to bookmark it :) +rep to you

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody now how do i get past the three sailors on the boat

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game has BL WTF!!!.. :eek::eek::mad::mad: well anyway anyone have walkthrough i want to avoid those scenes ..

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

this game has BL WTF!!!.. :eek::eek::mad::mad: well anyway anyone have walkthrough i want to avoid those scenes ..
It's said that you can turn on filters to cut that out (and scat too). Open the menu and choose フィルター to toggle those filters. They are on (scenes will be cut) by default.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to PM me a link to version 1.03 by any chance?

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope this game is easier than the last one.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@spaminator:

I doubt it, version 1.03 only came out 23rd April, which is today.

OZ

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS GAME!

Ive been trying to access that fucking vault in the first village you visit after leaving the starter place, and i FINALLY get access to the lover level with metal floor and everything, but the fucking vault door is totally inaccessible! the ONLY path that leads to it has NO ACESS WHATSOEVER! Also those god damn security things that KEEP HARASSING ME are so fucking annoying, seriously the random combats in this game are pure harassing garbage! i mean, i kinda like the game but this kind of crap is really annoying... Not to mention the god damn timer that keeps going during fights, such a bad idea.

If anyone can tell me how to access that FUCKING vault, id be very appreciative and might even stop cursing! Or even better, some form of walkthrough.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol me too need a walkthrough now im stuck at castle where she was invited in.. a guard standing on the door cant access i missd someting i dunno what lol.. something like security card or device.. dfq lol

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow whats up with encounter rate inside the ship. I finish one battle and turn around without even taking a step and another battle begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.