What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dai2hokenshistu ] ダイニホケンシツ Ane x Otouto Dual Travel 姉×弟二人旅 (RE153594) (RJ153594)

Status
Not open for further replies.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 姉×弟二人旅 (RJ153594)

Ok having massive problem in that vault too.

1. do not leave the vault. you can not go to the next day until you solve it i guess. you can rest in the hotel but on top of the insane mob encounters and the stupid timer......it does not reset once you leave and come back later!!!

i am left with one minute now. i cannot make it and i cannot progress. I will have to start over from an older savegame. Huge mistake from the programmer as this vault is one big troll to his customers.

As Sam puts it in a harsh (but understandable due to the frusteration) tone: it seems there is no passage to the door. There is however.

At the start go straight down. then take the first passage back up (looks like a dead end). in the right wall you will notice 2 odd panels. take the bottom one then go up and you should exit at the alcove next to the locked door.

now use lockpicks to open the door (buyable at the store for 50) you will need a lot as its a 4 tumbler lock. once past rush down and then follow the hallway to the vault. then enter the code in the door (while the timer continues). as mentioned earlier it 1225 i THINK. i am unable to verify as i got suprosed by the code popup and lost precious seconds. missing 2 seconds to complete it. I hope you have better luck

extra info:

boy can go to the top area with the abandoned buildings one day and get harassed by punks. will be saved by some sort of milf-ninja-housewife-mother-spawn-thing-creature. i can't read moonspeak/kanji but that what i can make of it. After that you can visit her each day at the house in the bottom left of the town. the boy also has a few encounters in the third "shop"
before and after that happens with some people, a thug and some kid with a cap

The stripclub is for the girl at night. i do not know the trigger but mine was level 8 when she could enter (level up by killing bandits. it costs 2000 in shop number 4 to get to them, it is repeatable every day, just kill them all to get out with profit, saving inside is disabled).

once inside the stripclub she will be hired to dance. do this 2 nights but choose the bottom option the third night as otherwise you get a gameover. If you did it right you will be taken to the mansion with the vault and the owner will show you how to open the door to the vault/basement

hmm writing this all as i remember it. bit chaotic but mokay.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got further into the game?..im 3rd town now with battle arena something i won some games and some kind of organizer invited me to the castle now im stuck i dunno what to do next i roam around the castle and theres a silver door blocked with a guard~~ help me whats next!!..??

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3rd town? I haven't gotten that far yet so i cannot help i'm afraid. I will see if i can get there this week and maybe i can help then.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

omg make some walktrough plssssss :(

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I, too, am stuck at the part where you get invited into the castle. I only found out that you can go outside by going left of the castle, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do outside. Does anyone know what to do here?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the event with the blue haired woman who let the me enter her house and having a scene that she feed her baby.

BTW, is there anyone manage to find the latest version? So far I found only original version (ver1.00).
This game is better than I thought. Though the bug kinda kill the mood.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the event with the blue haired woman who let the me enter her house and having a scene that she feed her baby.
That was in town 1 right?
evey day you can be the boy once and the girl once. boy during the day girl during the night. the part you talk about should progress each new day until a certain point. i did not finish it as i hit the end of the mansion with the girl thus locking the cycle. once getting stuck in the mansion you need to access the nightclub with the girl. that will get you 3 visits. choose the bottom option i think at the third event to get into the mansion as a visitor. the guy shows a secret passage you can use in your next visit.

beware: if you pick the top option in the third nightclub visit you get a nice sudden gameover.

after you get past that break into the house again and you can get to a new ladder in the top of both floors. that gets you in the vault. read my earlier post on that.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That was in town 1 right?
evey day you can be the boy once and the girl once. boy during the day girl during the night. the part you talk about should progress each new day until a certain point. i did not finish it as i hit the end of the mansion with the girl thus locking the cycle. once getting stuck in the mansion you need to access the nightclub with the girl. that will get you 3 visits. choose the bottom option i think at the third event to get into the mansion as a visitor. the guy shows a secret passage you can use in your next visit.

beware: if you pick the top option in the third nightclub visit you get a nice sudden gameover.

after you get past that break into the house again and you can get to a new ladder in the top of both floors. that gets you in the vault. read my earlier post on that.
Oh, thanks. Now I'm stuck in a vault where contains a bunch of samurai-sword-holding-machine-type-guards and limited time. There is an elevator but no matter how many times I try, there seems to be inaccessible. While changing to the boy named Ryo does not have any event.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, thanks. Now I'm stuck in a vault where contains a bunch of samurai-sword-holding-machine-type-guards and limited time. There is an elevator but no matter how many times I try, there seems to be inaccessible. While changing to the boy named Ryo does not have any event.
Yeah that's the town ending stage. At that point you can only play as the girl.
read my earlier post about the vault. as soon as you enter you need to go south. then the first corridor back up. then enter the secret wall on the right side (look for 2 odd wall sections) in the secret passage go right till stuck then go up. pick the doorlock (bring lots of lockpicks from the store). then follow the hallway to the vault door and enter the vault. the doorcodes are in an earlier post in this thread. use the first code mentioned.

as for the fights: spam her two hit special to kill them quick and keep skipping combat stage info to buy time. you will get in combat around 15 times. if not enough energy for the special attack just use the normal one.

with luck you should just make it. if not just curse the developer like i did like a LOT.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's the town ending stage. At that point you can only play as the girl.
read my earlier post about the vault. as soon as you enter you need to go south. then the first corridor back up. then enter the secret wall on the right side (look for 2 odd wall sections) in the secret passage go right till stuck then go up. pick the doorlock (bring lots of lockpicks from the store). then follow the hallway to the vault door and enter the vault. the doorcodes are in an earlier post in this thread. use the first code mentioned.

as for the fights: spam her two hit special to kill them quick and keep skipping combat stage info to buy time. you will get in combat around 15 times. if not enough energy for the special attack just use the normal one.

with luck you should just make it. if not just curse the developer like i did like a LOT.
Would you happen to know what to do when you enter the mansion? It's when some guy invites you and now you have the option of playing only as the girl, but you can exit/leave the mansion only when you're undercover.

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would you happen to know what to do when you enter the mansion? It's when some guy invites you and now you have the option of playing only as the girl, but you can exit/leave the mansion only when you're undercover.
as far as i remember you see the guy at a dead end wall. investigate that wall when you can. then check the entire mansion. keep in mind that most rooms with people in it are not needed to visit. just check what you safely can and you should progress.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm lost at the mansion... I've been pretty much everywhere and clicked everything.
There's a star icon on the 1st floor, but after interacting with it nothing happens.
What do you need to do here?...

Oh yeah and there's a locked room (2nd floor) that I can't open and I can't find the key for the door. I'd say this room is the library, as there several bookcases in display.

Edit* Oooohh I get it now. It's all about the club event. You need to choose the 2nd option for the mansion events to progress.

Edit** Ok... now I'm inside a ship and I can't past a sailor that's block the stairway... What are you suppose to do here?

Edit*** And again it seems, you need to progress on other events to progress with the main story. This time you need to talk with ppl on the night bar. I was having trouble, because I wasn't able to get inside the bar. It turns out clothing affects certain triggers such as being able to enter certain places (in this case, the night bar).

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone finish this game pls make a walkthrough plss for all scenes

Last edited:

Thi3ugia

Reputation score
Digging the past. Coudn't find anything about this game even the tor, can anyone reseed this gems pls

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard requires: description, a Dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.