What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu] ママショタ・キングダム / Mamashota Kingdom (RJ193696, RE193696)

KnightGale

Reputation score
This will be my first attempt with "Translator++" and I kind of managed to get it. Most of it got autotranslated with google. Please try it out, extract the Game.rgss3a and copy over the data folder from the *.zip. Backup game first. :) (*it total broke down when I tried to translate the scripts file so not all got translated)
Maybe someone can do a better job.
Which version of the game did you use?
i'm getting an error when i run the game using your data.

BronBron06

Reputation score
Yes and maybe creating a dedicated thread for us to discuss because I am many months in now in this Game and I cant do shit or rather I have no Idea on how to H in this Game.

I guess there a many branches you can take for every Main Woman in this Game but I literally played 3 hours without any H-Content so I reaaally think I am doing something wrong xD
I think some needs 7 hearts for the lewd scenes and if you mess up one time you are locked out on the girl, so guide from is really needed

This will be my first attempt with "Translator++" and I kind of managed to get it. Most of it got autotranslated with google. Please try it out, extract the Game.rgss3a and copy over the data folder from the *.zip. Backup game first. :) (*it total broke down when I tried to translate the scripts file so not all got translated)
Thanks, sad none of the lewd scenes I think got translated ;_;

u z i 3 8 5 4

Reputation score
hi. how exactly do i get this to work? i decrypted the game and then copy pasted the "Data" folder. the game shows some error and doesn't start(could not understand the "extract the Game.rgss3a" part, not sure what it means). if this is any better than the machine translation then i would love to try ;-;

PeteCB

Reputation score
Does anyone have a translated version 1.01? And a guide I'm stuck on trying to get mom scenes.
you can follow the official walkthrough
if you using chrome . right klik then translate to english

martinsuki

Reputation score
any savegame for mamashota kingdom? i've finished the game twice but wasn't able to unlock de gallery, i don't know how to do it

shikainocho

Reputation score
maybe im fucking up applying the translation for this game but honestly ive spent too much time trying to get it to work myself. tried to apply the mtl and the other translation following the guides on here and from yugifan3 but keep getting errors like im missing files or the translations are from older versions so they are missing files. honestly not sure this game has been out for a while so i doubt it. even tried to use translator++ but i keep getting this error.
1351a0319159420a9012e5877e04aeae.png
ive followed the advice on this post and some on f95 to go back and check on the scripts with translator++ and get rid of any spaces or special characters that dont need to be translated or were incorrect but after my 5th attempt of searching and still getting the same error ive given up. can anybody help a brotha out?

Last edited:

Inquisidor

Reputation score
Hello, I am doing a stats translation for MamashotaKingdom 2, the problem is that when I remove the "Game.rgss3a" the game clicks and does not open, but when I put it back in its place, the changes that I apply do not appear
Does anyone know how I can solve that problem?

1629355637824.png

Last edited by a moderator:

God_batman

Reputation score
i know this thread is kinda dead, but i was trying to translate the game and sadly i had no success due to game intern resolution being small.
Almost every speech text coudnt fit inside the text bar.

MasterHentai

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Could someone please share the game? everytime i download, i can't extract it because the file and archive are corrupted

Could someone please share the game? everytime i download, i can't extract it because the file and archive are corrupted
I download the file from keep2share

mario1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Contains Shota/Loli, so not going to post images

So I can't find any info on this game, or any lengthy discussion of it in English anywhere. I figured I might as well post my own thread then. There's a lot I haven't figured out yet, since I've been playing with a Machine Translation and the game has a huge amount of content.

DLsite EN:
DLsite JP:

Story (from DLsite):
A Shota Brat is the protagonist in this pervert event exploration style RPG.
Use whatever it takes to get the girls around you to be your loyal (sex) subjects.
Aim to build your own Kingdom! Not only Mama characters but also elder sister
types, lolitas and mature women are the target of your conquest.

From what I can gather, there's some post-catastrophe sort of story which serves as a backdrop to why you can run around having sex with everyone.

Gameplay:
You play as a Shota. No battles, you walk around triggering events that lead to H-events. There's a day system, where you have a certain amount of actions you can do in a day, and a limited amount of days before the game ends. Certain characters will be at certain places at certain times. Talk to them, fulfill their requests, or trigger their events to advance their story. The game is built around a New Game+ system, where certain decisions will lock you out of certain routes. There are cheats (which I haven't figured out how to use, truth be told), and an "adventure mode" that maxes out your stats and gives you infinite money for those who don't like grinding.

Standard rpgmaker controls. Arrow keys to move, z to select and x to open menu/cancel. Shift sprints and fast forwards.

There is an insane amount of content. (From DLsite):
250 erotic scenes
220 base CG + variations = 3300+ CG!! (Contains some Shota CG overlap)
(Pose art, lingerie, insects etc are not included in the count)

Fetishes:
(Straight) Shota/Loli
Incest
(Mom/Sister)
MILF
Impregnation/Pregnant Sex
Molestation
Gangbang (a few scenes)
NTR (Very light, and you are doing the "cucking". No NTR scenes per se, but you do steal MILFs from their husbands in certain routes.)
Do you have a link to download the game yet?