What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [ダイニホケンシツ] ママショタ・キングダム (RJ193696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193696] ママショタ・キングダム

Sooo. Anyone managed to get this beast to hook? Not even the all-powerful VNR is able to get a semblence of working string here...

Might have something to do with v1.01?
Somehow it got upgraded to being...impregnable...
*ahem* :cool:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo. Anyone managed to get this beast to hook? Not even the all-powerful VNR is able to get a semblence of working string here...

Might have something to do with v1.01?
Somehow it got upgraded to being...impregnable...
*ahem* :cool:
It works just fine with Chii, however you'll need to open the menu after gaining stats to stop the stat spam.

zipetya

Reputation score

It works just fine with Chii, however you'll need to open the menu after gaining stats to stop the stat spam.
I admit, I never really used Chii/Chii2/ChiiLite before, but I am proficient enough to know to what to be looking for -at least I think so, lol-, tried, yet none of them grab any meaningful threads. Only the same infinitely repeating ones (3) about stats I believe; just like VNR and ITH? Gonna try and see what happens if I make it through the prologue and look at the stats for real...

EDIT: Well. Seems like you actually can make it sort-of work after the prologue. My bad!
EDIT2: after going through all that Chii stuff, now VNR works...and even translates on-the fly! As in text displays in terrible googleian Engrish ingame. And I haven't changed anything in VNR... DAFAQ! xD

Too tired for this shit... lol

dienow

Reputation score
While I'm sure this is borders on a necro post, I devised a solution to the inability for the translation software to account for repeating words in the newest version. Unpack the game using RPGDecrypter, and replace the scripts file with this one. It should eliminate the updating information screen and stop your translator from overloading. It doesn't affect the game any other way, I don't believe. The information provided by the UI should be available by checking your status and the status of other people.

I also found this site:

Which identifies how to achieve things on paths, since there's not a proper walkthrough. It's in Japanese, so you'll have to figure out what you can from what's translatable.

I do all this because I am just playing the game, and had to seek these two things in order to play it~

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.