Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Hugs(Ashela/Smokefish)

Ashela: 5/5 AP 3/10 Issah: 6/6 AP 2/10 Salesh: 6/6 AP 2/10
As the scale ends and Ashela asks her question, the same scale is played downwards in lieu of an answer, this time quickly, followed by a meaningful pause.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela couldn't help but scratch her head a little, looking up the tree confusedly. "I... I don't understand...?", was her first response, sounding a little embarassed. "Would you mind showing yourself, so that I could see you?", she paused a bit, thinking the situation over while waiting for another response she likely wouldn't understand.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ashela: 5/5 AP 4/10 Issah: 6/6 AP 3/10 Salesh: 6/6 AP 3/10
"Why don't you come here to see for yourself?" a girly voice calls back from the tree, ringing as clear as the flute it played. The oak doesn't look too difficult to climb: the bark is worn and there are plenty of handholds.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela pouted a little, murmuring to herself as she nodded slowly. First, if the voice were more behind the tree then up in it, she'd circle it first, looking for what she presumed to be a girl or young woman. If there was no easy way circling the oak or if the source of the voice and music wasn't just plain behind it, she'd start climbing up the oak, leaving Issah and Salesh behind unless they chose to climb after her... Something she was unsure of if they were even capable of. She'd search around for this new person in any case.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ashela: 5/5 AP 5/10 Issah: 6/6 AP 4/10 Salesh: 6/6 AP 4/10
Ashela sees no sign of this person from the ground. Though the heat welling up inside her grows hotter distracting her, she manages to get up to the first big branch. And then the second. Ashela is already quite high when she spots the player, first her green leg hanging by the branch she's sitting on, then the rest of her.

The girl has piercing black eyes in a delicate face surrounded by dark green hair. She's wearing a short tunic that covers her body and legs to mid-thigh, if only barely. In addition, her skin is completely green. She's holding the flute in her hands and staring at Ashela with a curious look on her face. "Hello."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela panted softly as she felt hotter and hotter, she knew this likely was a bad idea, but she was hoping this music playing girl to be nice and friendly. Every party needed a bard, after all. Or something. She wasn't thinking entirely straight. By the time she had climbed up and got her eyes on the girl, she smiled friendily, still climbing a little, hoping to sit herself down near the girl. "Hello there~ I am Ashela, who are you?", the heat within her, while a little disturbing, still put the adventurous girl in a fairly good mood, even as she tried to not succumb to it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girl's face brightens with a smile, and she shifts herself closer to Ashela, sitting side by side with her. "Hello Ashela. I'm Neomarica. What are you doing in my grove?"

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela smiles as the girl moves closer. It might be the heat within her doing it, but she can't help moving up an arm to gently hold across Neomarica's back, idly caressing her side. "Exploring, to be blunt. I didn't expect to find myself in a garden, much less finding a musician... A very pretty one at that.", she smiled goofily. "Is this your home? Are you, uhm... Some sort of Dryad, or nature spirit?", Ashela blushed slightly, feeling a little embarassed, both for her awkward question, and the warmth that steadily grew within her. She did feel very curious about Neomarica though, having always had a soft spot for fantasy creatures of all sorts.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Exploring? How peculiar." Neomarica presses even closer to Ashela. "Thank you, you're quite pretty yourself. Yes, this is my home. I'm an alraune."

Neomarica gives Ashela a soft kiss on the cheek, her lithe body almost tipping them off-balance, until a vine appears to support Ashela from behind.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela smiled softly, if a little timidly, as Neomarica pressed herself closer. The kiss however, sent a shiver down her spine, and she let out a quiet gasp as she found herself supported, but also relaxed a little. Her hand on the Alraunes side began to caress up and down a little more firmly. "Alraune, huh... I don't know much about them, I'm afraid.", Ashela bit her lip, this was stupid, she was being stupid, but right now, consequences be damned. "You think you could tell me a little about yourself and your kind? Or, or uhm...", the girls cheeks were rosy red by now, softly stammering the words out. "Or perhaps... s-show me...?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The skinny alraune leans back and when a vine pulls off her tunic, showing a fit body and small, perky breasts, Ashela notices that the vines are attaches to the green girl. "What else would you like to see? Or know?" Neomarica's expression is mischievous, but her soft words sound sweet and honest.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela was blushing furiously by the time Neomarica had disrobed herself, and it got no less severe once her gaze settled upon the now naked form of the green girl before her. She bit her lip, staring upon the perky little breasts in silence for a bit. And then couldn't help but stiffle a small giggle. "I, uhm... I'd like to... To have something confirmed, if... You won't mind?", Ashela carefully moved her other hand, softly placing it on Neomarica's belly, and slowly tracing it upwards, the intended target obvious enough as the girl licked her lips hungrily. "M-May I...?", Ashela briefly looked up into the Alraunes eyes, then around herself, wondering if there were a better, more stable, place to seat herself at. Milk or Nectar, that was the question running through the girls head, she had to know, and preferably through her own efforts then merely hearing an answer.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Neomarica shivers as Ashela's hand traces her body, and a vine wraps itself around her, supporting the busty girl. "I...I don't mind." the alraune says slowly, blushing herself, if the hint of brown appearing on her cheeks can be called that.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela smiled softly, despite her crimson cheeks, she felt happy. The girl would try, perhaps a little awkwardly, to scoot further in on the branch, so that she might lean against the tree itself, gently goading the Alraune along and into her lap, handling the plant girl as she was fine, brittle porcelain. If Ashela found a more safe and secure seat or not, she would first lean in, to try stealing a soft kiss from Neomarica's lips, her hands caressing down the girls back and sides, with one hand trying to nestle beneath the Alraunes tush, holding gently.

If things went well this far, and that she wasn't making Neomarica uncomfortable, Ashela would gently pull the girl up a little, so that her lips and the Alraunes small bust would be in equal height. At first, Ashela hesitated, making soft, deep breaths that had hot air caress over the plant girls right orb. Then she took her chances, lightly nudging Neomarica forward while leaning in, closing her wettened lips around her newfound 'friends' nipple, beginning to softly nurse and suckle, her tongue circling around the nub, spreading her saliva over and around it before she began to suck a little more firmly.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As soon as the alraune realizes what Ashela is trying, her vines gently wrap around the black-haired girl, lifting her up and pressing against the trunk. Neomarica herself stands up, moving with squirrel-like agility to sit on Ashela's lap. As Ashela tries to kiss her, she responds eagerly, her lips sealing into Ashela's. Neomarica's own hands gentle grab Ashela's naked bust as she leans backwards, giving Ashela a good view of her body again.

When the raven-haired girl's lips wrap around the alraune's nipple, the green girl lets out a moan, but though her skin feels pleasant, no milk comes out.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela gasps as she is moved by the Alraune's vines, a little nervous and awed at the same time by the strength of the long appendages. The girl moans softly into the kiss, surprised at the Alraunes eagerness, but wouldn't let that prevent her from enjoying it. As her breasts recieved attention from Neomarica's hands, she moaned softly into the kiss, writhing pleasantly under the plant girls ministrations. Ashela was a little disappointed as she realized there was no milk or nectar to be had from Neomarica's bosom, but by now it was too late to change her mind. Her hand on her new friends tush began to softly knead the Alraunes cheeks, while her other stroked up to tend to Neomarica's otherwise unattended orb. Ashela continued to shower the perky nub between her lips with sweet attention, while slowly shifting her legs a little, trying to rub her thigh up against the plant girls petals, if a little awkwardly at first.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"A-ahhh!" the plant girl moans softly, her flesh responding to Ashela's attentions eagerly. As Ashela's leg starts rubbing the alraune's flower, she can feel it already moist. Neomarica gives as good as she gets, and soon Ashela can feel a vine gently stroking her flower, the soft tentacle pressing against it just hard enough to part her lower lips while her hands gently rub Ashela's breasts, eager to please.

Last edited:

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela panted hotly around the nipple, it felt nice, hearing Neomarica's soft moans and pleasured noises. As the raven-haired girl felt the Alraunes vine however, she muffled a soft, excited whimper against the plantgirls breast. Unable to draw forth any milk, Ashela tried to reverse it. She kissed Neomarica's nipple, and gently pulled away as she lowered the girl into her lap, leaning back and arching her chest out, a hand stroking up to Neomarica's head, caressing tenderly while nudging the Alraune towards her own bosom, presenting and offering herself for Neomarica to nurse from, while doing nothing to prevent the vines from advancing upon her. One of them would have some milk to drink at least, and Ashela would do her best to caress and stroke her newfound, green-skinned friend's body, as to not leave her body unattended. It was greedy of her of course, that she desired to be nursed from, but she wasn't able to restrain herself.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Ashela pulls away from Neomarica's breast, she looks disappointed. Seeing Ashela's curves in front of her, she doesn't hesitate, however, but wraps a vine around her leg and pulls it upwards, slipping her own leg under it to better press their bodies together. A vine is still teasing Ashela's slit, but now the pairs flowers are also rubbing together, pulling another excited moan from the alraune as she kisses Ashela's right breast and gives it a couple licks before her lips wrap around the nipple and waves of pleasure tell Ashela that she starts to suck on it, soon drawing milk.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela gives Neomarica an apologetic look as she notes the disappointment, but as the Alraune shifts their position some, the raven-haired girl let's out a soft, excited gasp, shivering as their flowers grind together, even more so as hers is still being invaded by a vine. Ashela bites her lips as her nipple recieves attention, gently holding the plant girl in a gentle, close embrace, as if she were a beloved child to the raven-haired girl. But the actions down below, made sure Ashela remembered that the Alraune wasn't just that, but also a lover, making her gently buck against the vine, grinding her nethers against Neomarica's own. Ashela's hands continued to caress the Alraunes head and body, the second hand soon moving to gently rub and massage the breasts the raven-haired girl had stopped tending to, as if still feeling a little bad about that.