What's new

Dark Empire OOC

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-For OOC Chatter, filling with content and important notes too. Feel free to post questions here you don't want to get lost in the chaos of the discord or etc. ^^

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, time to review some characters, to the tune of

Cris: #Good girl pats. Neat backstory, you deleted-missed a question actually, but it's k, you seem to have a clear character in mind, add that later.
Build: solid, I trust you realize she wont be super strong and did the skill-slutting instead on purpose. :p
Character Approved!

Kagami:
Interesting fetishing. can do. That pic needs some shrinkage though. :p
Backstory works, I like
Mechanics: Guess you win the lowest str award, the hp look awfully low though, you did calculate in +1 hp/lvl from favoured class? recheck that, after that,
Character Approved!

華:
彼女はおもしろい
裏話 保留中
- definitly interested for pic alone, will admit. :p

Seena Livy (Fluff) : Mechanics pending, I feel almost a little bad for the lewd things I will do to her ... almost. holler when done!

helvorn

Reputation score
Would the Slayer class work?

I am working my half-elf thinking that she doesn't know of her heritage although she suspects it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Slayer is a useful class, sure. There's a bunch of archetypes, but it's basically a more straightforward, stalkery rogue.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ok, seems we got 5 potential characters so far, the first 2 of which are approved, let's look on
Hana: Feel free to add the classes together, also note what your favoured is.
Let's add a note: Corrupted Spirit is an enemy of the now corrupted angel Andrauxine, who was once a force for good. Because worldbuildling.
monster flowers hm.. lood.
Mechanical boon: On hitting a plant enemy, I'll let you cast either grow or diminish plants on that target alone for free, foregoing damage. This is just some befitting flavour, I feel, wont unbalance things, it also makes up for you not getting gear yet.. beyond what's on automatic progression, which is, trust me, weaker than what you can buy if you go through the effort. :p Note you can use armor attunement whilest naked. because I say so. Only attuned weapon is your flower-sword, ofc.
Anyway, I know your build cause I did your build before, Character Approved

Seena:
Not sure if done, adjust your formatting if it is, lemme know. You can spoiler images if you want a bunch of big ones slapping into my face.
You realize that permanent escape of Hawken is a goal that is kinda contrary to the Settings goals ye?
She almost strikes me more as NG than TN, perhaps just because of her friends?

Mechanics look a little odd to me, did you use your favoured class bonus for something other than hp? you get 1/level

Vivian: Image size/alignment, rawr! *chuckles* reminds me, should do lewd beasty response too... soon!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alright alright alright, Let's get to the review-athon the third!

Seena: Please chose one character picture to actually use, you got a bunch lined up there. Mechanics look solid. I would still recommend a less hardline stance, but the character is your choice.
Approved.

Vivian:
Still formatting issues, short backstory, please finish up soon or will have to start without your character, kinky as they are.

Oriala Lend: Kinky picturing. Ok backstory, although I will demand of you to take the half-elven racial archetype that allows them to pass for a human more easily to keep up with her cover story. See the round-ears alternate trait. (you do not need to have actual round ears though. :p ) With that in mind:
Approved

Morrigan:
I'm sure ya can find a picture if you dig hard enough. Furthermore, whilest I know the strengths and weaknesses of Path of War and am not opposed, it may confuse the heck out of other players, some of which are super new at pathfinder. Why do you want to be a Stalker? ... That question is odd now that I type it out. :p

Sevia Mericcu: Formatting, do I need to spank all of ya.
Size down your images! Not gonna lie, I actually looked up if there was a 'seductive channel' the things you find... err.. anyway. I swear someone writing these books is into heal slutting...
Could it be I missed your oracle-curse? Add it to the sheet so we don't forget and
Approved!

Approved characters so far:
Cris,
Kagami,
Hana,
Seena,
Oriala,
Sevia

Introduction coming soon, if you are not approved, do message me here or on discord so I can re-review your character, please make sure it's all sorted out when you do, I will not be looking over them charsheets automatically again from now on.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Aaand looks like Vivian is mostly readied too, yay!

Approved for the record, I'll start writing on the first Ic post.