What's new

ACT [ DarkStorm] [ ダークストーム ] ENslaveD Elf RE175776 RJ175776

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ENslaveD Elf

You know that's not really an easy fix When you have alot of other peripherals attached to a computer at the back right?. Other then the obvious unplug the controller is there any other fix out there for this as I have the problem as well. It would be very much appreciated.
You can disable the game controller through device manager then enable it again when you need it.

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great idea unfortunately requires a reboot... :/ hmm...

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Great idea unfortunately requires a reboot... :/ hmm...
Only easier solutions is maybe put the plug on the front of the computer if you can where you have easy access or buy plug extender so you can just plug it out from there instead of having to reach all the way to the back.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Only easier solutions is maybe put the plug on the front of the computer if you can where you have easy access or buy plug extender so you can just plug it out from there instead of having to reach all the way to the back.
I did not get a gamepad so I can get off my ass everytime I want to play a game and make sure it is/is not plugged in.

Basically fuck anyone who releases a game with shit gamepad support.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

funny, but i hate when you have to be killed to see the rape scene. toooo slowly game

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

save file, enjoy.
place it in user/(user name)/appdata/local/enslaved_elf_full
I placed it, but it's not working for me. And the game is such a pain in the ass to play.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I placed it, but it's not working for me. And the game is such a pain in the ass to play.
that's really strange, i tested it before uploading and it should work.
Then just go into that folder and edit save text file, it should more or less look like this. That Y is some sort of Japanish symbol,i have my locale set back to Russian atm, i'm sure you can figure it out ^^
[CG]
HCG01="Ÿ"
HCG02="Ÿ"
HCG03="Ÿ"
HCG04="Ÿ"
HCG05="Ÿ"
HCG06="Ÿ"
HCG07="Ÿ"
HCG08="Ÿ"
HCG09="Ÿ"
HCG10="Ÿ"
HCG11="Ÿ"
HCG12="Ÿ"
[stage]
1="Ÿ"
2="Ÿ"
3="Ÿ"
4="Ÿ"

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

The sprites look nice based on dl site. Is the game good? Is it an action game or mostly rpg?

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

since mega link got removed, here is the one i used.

pass : zeoarchives

Last edited:

Xyreos

Reputation score

Hope I'm not necroing, but... someone knows how to make that full save work?

pointevoid

Reputation score

its right there bro
HCG01="Ÿ"

It's not working. I also don't have a Russian keyboard nor know the right Japan-ish symbol to translate it to. I tried changing it to Y, to 1, to Yes, and tje Japanese symbol for Yes and they still won't work.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just unpack the 'SaveGame.ini' you can get from unzipping the file you can download from user CreamDonut on the 2nd page of the thread, to Users\(username)\AppData\Local\ENslaveD_Elf_full.

Well, at least that is the path to the 'SaveGame.ini' file on Windows 7, for sure. Maybe it is a little different in XP or Windows 10. Anyways, after running the game at least once, it for sure have created that 'ENslaveD_Elf_full' folder, so look for it and overwrite the 'SaveGame.ini' in there with the one you can download from here. Should work.