Dating sites

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
For quite a lot of people, it is.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
It can work, but from what I've been hearing they're more for hooking up than for dating
And there's a whole lot of people there that would be considered un-date-able elsewhere

luciusma

Reputation score
I heared that dating sites better for hookup but not serious relatioships. But I do not use dating apps a lot so I can not say something serious about this question. But I have plan to check one dating site for adult which I read in review

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also, be prepared for a lot one-word messages; that word being "Hi".

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If given male is (so called) `sub8`, which means below 8 in looks scale from 1 (ugly, Quasimodo) to 10 (mister universum), then such male is sub human being for females on dating sites.
Most important things: 1. Photo, 2. Height
Next important thing: 3. pickup know-how, IF he manages to start talking with a woman. Chances are based on points 1. and 2.
If 1. and 2. are not met, anything else which makes given male a good partner will never be considered by a woman. They will never reach such level of relationship.

It is because there is >2:1 males:females. If anyone wanna have advantage, then he should go to e.g. dance lessons. Dating sites are source of devaluation for males and toxic attention for females.
Expect: less than 1/50 answers. End of talk w/o reason, after few lines of talk. Shittalk like she doesn't have a time, bike, car, etc. She is visiting grandma, she is ill, etc. So there will be `reasons` why not to meet sub8 even if SOMEHOW talk started. She will meet 8+ instead.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you ware male, and you are sub8 (which means, that in scale from 1 (ugly) to 10 (mister universum, google owner) you are LESS than 8), then you are sub human being.
First, your English is shit.

Second, who the fuck are you talking to?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL, sorry guys if my statement looked like any offense against anyone, forum users especially. It was ofc foul English ("you" in my language is used in form similar to "one" (someone) in English). I edited my above post for better clarity.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Allright, see with a little more effort your post makes enough sense that I can not only tell that it is relevant to the topic but that I can agree with it, yes "bitches be crazy".

However, some time ago I stumbled upon a reddit dedicated to a similar topic: r/unrealisticexpectations or something. What I got from a read of it is that the people who are using these sites think the pool is so large that they can afford to wait for that 'perfect' person to message them and be as picky and unrealistic as they like. For example, obese people looking for athletic partners that will treat them like royalty.

So perhaps I should amend the statement to "people on dating sites be crazy".