OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Day Job (Tiffanian)

Tlech: HP = 67, PP = 42, EP = 89, Status = Fine, Pregnant

Tlech found the breakroom occupied by a pair of male goblins, servants of her mistress who were often made to do the most unpleasant or degrading tasks offered by her mistress. They both turned from their grumblings as she stepped into the room, their eyes settling where those of her male kinfolk that she came into contact with always did: her breasts. "Heh, Tlech in trouble. Mistress sent her to clean up, but she gone for hours, and house not clean. Tlech will be punished!" one of them said, and the other chuckled gleefully, "Yes... Unless she wants to give us some... Incentive... To help her clean it up faster~"

The more articulate of the two, a bully whom Tlech had known since coming to work for this particular demoness, was named Tyduk, and had challenged her more than once to a trial for marriage. Though they were each from different tribes, each of them shared the tradition by which a goblin could challenge another to combat, either violent or sexual, and the winner was allowed to take the loser as their spouse. Had he won any of those contests, Tyduk would have been allowed to dominate her as he saw fit, though she was free to refuse them, or to not marry him if she won. He was a braggart and a malignant fool, even for a goblin, and had been exiled from his tribe, whereas Tlech had simply opted to leave. The other was Ab, a comparatively idiotic goblin that Tyduk often bossed around, forcing him to do the work for both of them while he lazed about. He was an idiot even for a goblin, but he was honest and strong, a combination that unsurprisingly hadn't gotten him very far in Hell, but had at least kept him alive.

Both of them were leering at her with rather obvious ideas as to what the "incentive" that Tyduk had mentioned might be, but whether or not Tlech cared much to bother with them was up to her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The breakroom was indeed occupied when Tlech arrived, but not exactly by the sort of people she had wanted to find. It was a couple of male goblins who worked here, often having to do some of the worst, most degrading jobs that the mistress could come up with. She would have pitied them, if they weren’t such jackasses. Well, one of them was a jackass, anyway. His name was Tyduk, and he was a braggart with no justification for being so, a malevolent jerk besides. He had challenged her to combat several times for the right to dominate her and marry her, and she had rejected the challenge every time but once, when he had pissed her off particularly badly, and had cleaned his clock. The second one she actually did pity some, because he was as dumb as a post. That wouldn’t be enough of a reason for her to pity Ab on its own, though, because plenty of goblins were stupid, but he was an honest man, and as far as goblins went he was a pretty good guy. That he was stupid enough to allow himself to be bullied around and manipulated by the weaker Tyduk was a shame.

Of course, as the two of them stared at Tlech’s breasts Ab announced that she had been gone for hours, and that she would most certainly be in trouble with the mistress for not having cleaned the fortress as she had been ordered. Tyduk offered to help, of course, provided he got some “incentive” for doing so. What they wanted was pretty obvious considering where their eyes were glued and the way they were looking at her. She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. It wasn’t like she hadn’t sucked them off before, she had done that for most every male who worked with her at least once, and at least Ab wasn’t a terrible partner. Tyduk though… Still, almost anything would be better than what the mistress would do to her if she failed to clean as she had been told to. "Well…" she started, her eyes darting between the two goblins, "if’n ye ‘elp me wit me cleanin’ I’ll give ye a li’l ‘elp gettin’ ta sleep later on, two’a ye or apart."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ab's eagerness following Tlech's words was readily apparent, judging by the tent forming in his raggedy trousers, but Tyduk looked on her suspiciously for a moment. Despite his apparent misgivings at her words, the crueler of the two finally nodded and said; "Alright then.... C'mon Ab!" They moved past Tlech, Tyduk sneaking a grope on the way, and then they were left to their own devices as they cleaned the grime from the floors, walls, and decorations of the old ruined fortress. The task was boring and fairly pointless given that the place was perpetually getting dirty again, but they finished it quickly enough with the three of them, and then Tyduk and Ab headed off to complete their own tasks. Tlech had been instructed to go to her mistress's chambers after her task was completed, and now that she had done so, she was free to head there.

Assuming that she did, given that she had few other things to do, Tlech was allowed to pass the guards, a pair of warriors in plate that most certainly weren't actual knights given how they'd performed the last time that they had been called upon to defend their mistress, and found herself in her lady's sitting room. The demoness that was her lord and mistress, a pale specimen possessed of all the outer trappings of a lord or lady of Hell but none of the actual status and barely a hint of the power, glared down at Tlech irritably as she stepped inside, but waited until the goblin was on her knees before actually addressing her from the throne of cobbled-together marble that she'd had constructed; "Goblin! Do no think that your haste at the end has saved you from my displeasure! That hall should have been cleaned hours ago!" This was fairly normal treatment from her mistress, who was fairly abusive verbally even if Tlech did a good job.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech cast a quick glance at the tent that quickly began to form in Ab’s torn and ragged pants, but caught herself and turned her gaze to Tyduk, who was looking at her quite suspiciously. Distrustful wretch. It wasn’t as if she had tried to trick him in the past. Still, it only took a few moments before he nodded and agreed, telling his partner to come with him as he walked past Tlech. Of course Tyduk took the opportunity to steal a grope of her chest, but she had been expecting it, and didn’t flinch. It was important not to flinch in these sorts of situations. The three of them quickly went about her work after that brief incident, cleaning the dust and dirt and grime off the floors and walls and various decorations that adorned them. When motivated, the two male goblins were actually pretty good workers, and they were done soon enough, the two of them going off to their own tasks while Tlech stared at the job they had done. She was struck by the sheer pointlessness of it all over again, looking at the relatively spotless hallway she was in. It would all be absolutely filthy within the week, probably worse than it had been.

Of course, now came the part Tlech was dreading. She had been ordered, as usual, to report to her mistress’ chambers after completing her task, and she was quite a bit late for that. She wasn’t sure what was waiting in store for her, or what attitude the mistress would be in, but she had every reason to believe that it wouldn’t be good. She hurried along the hallways between her and that room, not wanting to delay any longer and give the demon more excuse to heap abuse on her. Finally she came upon the guards that stood before her door, a pair of scrawny demons trying to pass themselves off as knights with their full plate armor. Judging by the last time they’d actually been called upon to do any real fighting, the goblin was pretty sure she could lick them if push came to shove, but she wouldn’t have wagered anything on it. They let her pass and enter into the chamber of her mistress, a large room with a silly little composite marble throne she had made for herself.

It was all such a joke. Tlech had seen real demon lords, and they were things of awe and beauty and fear. Her mistress inspired little of that. She glared down at the goblin, who quickly cast her gaze down at the floor and knelt, prepared to receive the mistress’ verbal abuse. Tlech almost wished she worked for one of the more powerful demon lords. She was sure that they at least had the confidence in their status not to be harsh for the sake of enforcing their authority. "Sorry mistriss" she replied quietly, "I’ll go fas’er inna future." It was best to reply in a meek way with this pale creature, to reinforce her sense of power and self-esteem, and if she felt that people perceived her in that way, she would be a little less harsh. At least, that was how Tlech thought about it, right or wrong. She didn’t want to explain why she was so late, as she wasn’t sure what the mistress’ reaction would be to her being summoned, and really didn’t want to find out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tlech's mistress glared down at her for several more seconds following her apology. "See that you do! I'll take no more of you shirking your duties to me!" she said commandingly, "Tomorrow you guard the South entrance. Remain attentive, for your failure will mean your death only if you're extremely lucky! My enemies press upon our borders, and if you permit them and survive, know that your suffering will be.... Eternal." She gave Tlech a cold, malicious smile before tilting her head upwards in a haughty manner, "Now, you are dismissed!"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

There were a few uncomfortable seconds after Tlech’s apology when the mistress said nothing in reply, simply glaring down at her, though she couldn’t have known that, as her gaze never left the floor. Eventually she began to speak again though, predictable rebukes coming before the demon lord ordered that tomorrow the goblin would be on guard duty at the southern entrance. As usual there was some somewhat out-of-touch posturing from the demon; she surely had a few enemies, but she wasn’t significant enough to have any serious foes, nor did she have “borders” in the strictest sense of the word. The threat was probably only partly serious, because surely the woman wouldn’t have the patience or attention span to torture Tlech endlessly, but she still didn’t plan on failing. When told that she was dismissed she quickly said "yes mistriss" and got up again, making sure never to make eye contact with the demon, turning and walking back out the door.

Of course, now Tlech had to figure out what to do with the rest of her day. Bedtime was accounted for, between Tyduk and Ab, but there was a good bit of time before then. Really she just didn’t know what to do, this existence was so damn boring. She could visit the cook… She figured to have her fill of cock by the end of the day, and thought she would probably hold off on sucking him off, but even so he was a pretty good guy and one of the closest things she had to a true friend. She decided instead to stop off in her room and check up on her roommates, and perhaps ask one for a favor while giving fair warning of what was going to happen later on. At least, she didn’t plan on going to Tyduk and Ab’s room for their “payment,” as that could get out of hand much easier. In any case, she made her way towards the warren where the goblins who worked in the fortress lived at a somewhat brisk pace, wanting to catch any of her roommates just after they had gotten off their jobs, but before they left for whatever they were planning to do to entertain themselves.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Returning to the warrens to which her kind had been relegated, down in the catacombs beneath the fortress itself, Tlech found that the place was only half occupied. Tlech's mistress had about thirty goblins in her service, with three different tribal groups mixed in together. They generally got along well enough together, though as per usual among goblins, the women outnumbered the men about three to one. She passed by a room from which loud slurping noises and groans could be heard almost immediately, likely some of the other goblins enjoying their time off given that the makeshift tent that she passed was generally occupied by a married couple.

Returning to her own little cubby which she shared with two other female goblins, Tlech found it occupied by only one of her room mates, a goblin named Irving. Short even for a goblin and rail thin, Irving was fairly mischievous and somewhat annoying, though she was also generally nice to Tlech. Her short black hair half covered her face as she snored loudly from the nest of shabby materials that she had used to make a bed, the young girl was apparently asleep. Her other room mate, Dorpina, was on guard duty in the same post that Tlech would be occupying the next day, and would be gone for several hours yet. Awakening her room mate was always an option if Tlech wanted to kill some time before paying back Ab and Tyduk, as Irving generally found plenty of creative ways to kill time, but that would also likely involve some sort of mischief. Alternatively, she could go over to the group she'd spotted over in the corner playing cards and see if they'd let her join. Orbin, a goblin from Tyduk's tribe and a mage (which for a goblin meant a pyromaniac,) was building something with a hammer out of metal scraps over in the corner, and she could go over and see what he was doing. Going off to get something to eat was also open, and would give her a chance to talk to the cook. Finally, she could easily just go take a nap.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The goblins’ warrens were some distance away from the mistress’ throne room (such as it was), nestled in the ancient catacombs beneath the fortress. It was a claustrophobic, dreary place, but it was just about as good as any other part of Hell. Still, it would have been nice to have the ceilings a little bit higher… Only about half of the thirty or so goblins in the fortress were present in the warrens when Tlech arrived, and she slowed down a little as she passed one of the makeshift tents that passed for a home in this place, one that was shared by a married couple. Predictably the sounds of sex emanated from it, the two probably enjoying having a bit of time off. All told there were three tribes represented in the demon’s workforce, but they managed to get along well most of the time. They had bigger worries than each other most of the time, after all.

Eventually Tlech reached her own small little cubby, though it could hardly be said to be hers. She shared it with two others, Irving and Dorpina. Irving was the only one currently there, and she was basically Tlech’s opposite. Where Tlech was about average in height, her roommate was quite short. Where Tlech was pudgy, Irving was thin as a rail, the combination making her incredibly tiny. She even had short black hair in contrast to Tlech’s long blonde locks. In personality they were also very different. Tlech was a somewhat cautious person, preferring to try and keep herself out of trouble whenever possible. Irving was a mischievous prankster who often enough looked for trouble. She was a little annoying, but she was nice to Tlech most of the time and was somewhat trustworthy at least, and despite the summon warrior’s tendency toward risk aversion her roommate was fun and creative enough that she went along with even the nuttier of the woman’s ideas for killing time more often than one might expect.

Of course, Irving was asleep atop the nest of detritus, taking a nap between work and the time to be out and about, and Tlech hated to wake her, though it was probably going to be necessary. Even so she looked around to see what her options were for mucking about. There looked to be a card game over in the corner, and though she had never been very good at such things she could always see if they would give her a seat at the table. There was also one of her tribesmen in a corner, a mage named Orbin, making something out of metal scraps with a hammer. She could have had a talk with him, but she didn’t like to bother people who were working unless necessary. Last she could find a bite to eat, and talk to the cook. She wanted to do that, and soon, but she still needed to ask a favor of her roommate…

Tlech decided without a lot of deliberation, gently shaking Irving and quietly saying "’ey, wake up. I got news. Good an’ bad." When the girl woke up Tlech would be grinning a little bit, actually a little excited to tell her the news; Irving was one three people she had confided in during her quest to become a summon warrior. "I fin’lly got meself summoned, by a ‘uman!" she said after a little pause, quietly but with some enthusiasm, "I got ta beat some kid inna face, an’ suck some dick. Even got rammed by a faerie!" Then, of course, she frowned a little bit at the consequences. "Was late gettin’ done, ‘ad to ‘ave Tyduk an’ Ab ‘elp me get me work done. ‘ey’ll be comin’ by later ta make me repay ‘em. Mistriss got mad an’ ‘as me on guard duty next. If’n I get summoned again, I’d jus’ be sittin’ ‘ere, an’ anyting could sneak up on me. If’n ye’d come sit wit’ me, ye’d be doin’ me a ‘uge favor." The words all spilled out in a little bit of a ramble, but she was excited and a little anxious.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Irving awoke with a start at Tlech's prodding, but after a moment she promptly rolled over, yawned, and then reached up and casually tugged Tlech's dress down, exposing most of her breasts including at least one of her nipples. The mischievous goblin grinned up at her mirthfully as Tlech (possibly) fumbled with her dress, this being a favorite antic of Irving's, and said; "Hey Tlech! Ye seem happy te see me!" She sat up and stretched, revealing that she was nude beneath her covers, also not an uncommon occurrence for her. If Tlech still offered her good news after the other goblin's antics, the girl brightened and gave a delighted squeal when Tlech revealed that she'd finally been summoned.

Standing up, the other goblin wrapped Tlech in a tight hug, "Tha's great Tlech! Yeh gotta tell me all about it! Details!" The news about Ab and Tyduk was received with a frown, but she merely rolled her eyes and said; "Be careful round dem two.... Tyduk might try tah sucker ye into 'is marriage bed again if you ain't careful! You know 'ow tricky 'e can be!" She gave Tlech a nod at her request, "Sure, I'll watch over ye when I ain't workin. Yer gonna have to ask Dorpina to watch ye after I gotta go in though, she should be off round then. Now.... Tell me 'bout dis human and dis fairy!" She grinned excitedly, patting a spot on her nest after flopping back down onto it.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

At least Tlech didn’t have any trouble waking Irving. Sometimes the girl slept a little bit more soundly than that. Of course, after only a moment or two she was up to her usual tricks, grabbing the top of the sackcloth dress her roommate wore and tugging it down, causing one of her ample breasts to bounce free, another just barely still contained. Tlech didn’t even skip a beat, though, unphased by the relatively tame antics; after all, she was naked around the others quite a bit, and wasn’t the least be ashamed about her body. As such she didn’t try terribly hard to get herself stuffed back in her dress. Her roommate, of course, was naked herself under the sheets, which wasn’t a surprise; the three of them slept nude most all of the time, since the kind of clothing they had access to wasn’t terribly comfortable under normal conditions, and much less so in trying to sleep.

Irving’s pleased reaction to Tlech’s news made her even more happy; for someone who didn’t get a ton of positive reinforcement for the work she did, it felt good to have her work praised and appreciated. She returned the hug even though she hadn’t managed to get herself re-dressed fully, pressing their flesh together tightly. "Ye won’t ev’n believe it! ‘sa weird world ‘ey ‘ave" she said, before rolling her eyes as well. "I ain’t gonna marry ‘at basterd" she replied to her roommate’s concern dismissively, "’e’d ‘ave ta drug me first. Tank ye fer yer ‘elp, it’ll do me good ta ‘ave comp’ny anyways, ev’n if’n I don’t get summoned. Can ask Dorpina fer ‘er ‘elp once she’s back."

When offered to sit with her roommate on her “bed” (if one could really call it that) Tlech quickly plopped down next to the smaller goblin, finally fixing her dress as she repeated "ye won’t ev’n believe it! A one what summoned me was a kid, I tink, jus’ on a edge o’ bein’ adult. An get this, ‘e didn’t know ‘e was summonin’ me! Didn’t know what ‘e was doin’ at all! ‘ere was three kids tryin’a beat ‘im up ‘cause o’ ‘is powers ‘e couldn’t control. Not a one of ‘em coulda ‘eld a candle ta ye inna fight, an I only ‘ad ta ‘it one of ‘em ta get ‘em all ta run. Broke some fat fuck’s nose wit’ one punch, sent ‘im fuckin’ flyin’!" At the last part she slammed a fist into her open palm and grinned really quite wide, enjoying the memory of knocking out the pudgy boy who had insulted her. "’at was a end o’ ‘at, but then me summoner, ‘e was called ‘Bobby,’ ‘e took me somewhere else sos we could be alone. Ye won’t believe what it was like! The sky, it was blue, and there was all ‘ese fluffy white tings! An it gets darker at sleeptime, someways. An water falls from up above, fer no reason! ‘ere’s green stuff growin’ on the ground, but only some o’ it, an’ ‘ese tall brown tings what reach the sky! Ye can’t ev’n imagine, I wish I could show ye."

After the first half of her explanation Tlech sat back a bit, thinking about where to go with it next and how to describe the sex she had with Bobby and the fae. Finally she seemed to settle on it. "Ye won’t believe ‘is neither, Bobby ‘ad’t ‘ad a woman afore. ‘e was almost adult, an’ ‘e ‘ad’t been fucked! I took ‘is first wit’ me tits fer pay, an’ after a woman wit’ blue skin came up outa a puddle o’ water! She was soooo sexy, an’ she ‘elped me suck the boy off again an’ played wit’ me. After ‘at she ev’n ‘ad me put a dick on ‘er, an’ ‘en she fucked me! She was so good at it, too. Better’n most anyone I’ve ‘ad afore, anyways. After ‘at I came ‘ome." She sat back on the pile of scraps that served as her roommate’s bed, smiling a little at the memory after having explained everything, waiting for whatever questions Irving might have.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Irving grinned and looked interested as Tlech gave hints of the wonders she'd seen in the mortal realm, but then the statement about Tyduk caused her to dryly reply; "'E might do just that, the scum! Don't worry, if 'e tries to pull anythin fishy, I'll put him on the floor!" She nodded when Tlech offered her thanks, "No problem! I'm sure you'd do tha same for me if'n I needed it."

After that she gave the curvier goblin her rapt attention as Tlech offered her story, gazing with awe and amazement and giving ooh's and sighs and sharp barks of laughter in the appropriate places. The lewd second half of her story earned Tlech a jealous look, particularly when she described the faerie and her sexual prowess, and after that she gave Tlech another naked hug and said; "Sounds amazin! I wish I coulda gone with yah! Did 'e have a big un? Bobby, the boy! Was the sky really all blue? Was there really just a pool of water lyin around?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech chuckled at her roommate’s assertion that she’d knock Tyduk out if he tried anything, thinking she just might be able to. She had the determination and the spunk, in any case. Irving was also a good listener, keeping herself engaged and active in the story process. Of course, she was almost certainly genuinely interested by what her plump roommate had to say. She even gave Tlech a jealous look by the last part of the story, clearly wishing she had been there with the fae. "I wish ye coulda been ‘ere too. Woulda been ‘at much more fun. Anyways, ‘e wasn’t big as I was tinkin’ a ‘uman would be. ‘e was jus’ a li’l bit bigger’n the cook, but twice as tall. An’ the sky, it was blue, but it changed. Like, ‘ere was a ball o’ bright gold what lit ev’rytin’, an’ it got dimmer an’ ev’rytin’ got darker. I can’t explain good, it’s too weird. An’ water, yea, it was jus’ layin’ ‘ere. It was like… like… I dun’ ev’n know. I coulda layed in it an’ been under it. So many tings like ‘at."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Maybe they stop gettin bigger in tha important places when they start to get real tall?" Irving said thoughtfully on the subject of humans (and their penises) as she scratched her head. "Sounds awesome! You oughta see if you can bring anything back next time you get summoned!" she added, grinning in a manner that she knew exactly what she'd like Tlech to bring back for her. Irving was a fairly notorious perv, at times, and if allowed she would often nuzzle and fondle Tlech in fairly inappropriate ways, though she would never go farther than sucking on the curvier goblin's tits. Whether or not that bothered Tlech was up to her, but Irving had rarely displayed any interest in any of the other potential sexual partners, either male or female, even if they displayed interest towards her first.

A few moments later a knock came at their door, and their other room mate strolled in. Doprina was a decent mix between Irving and Tlech in terms of figure, and was otherwise about as normal a female goblin as one could find. She was from the same tribe as Tyduk, though she didn't much like the domineering young male goblin, and she was generally the most high strung of the three. "'Ey you two! How's it goin?" she said, and Irving looked surprised to see the other girl, "I thought you'd be out workin a while later 'n this!" Dorpina snorted, "Got off early... Don't lemme spoil yer fun if you got somein planned though!" She eyed Tlech, who's dress was still slightly mussed, lying next to Irving, how was naked, with a quirked eyebrow. "I ain't interuptin somethin, am I? Not somethin private, at least?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm… may’aps" Tlech replied after mulling over Irving’s suggestion as to why humans might not have proportionally large dicks. "But ‘en I ‘aven’t seen but one. ‘e coulda jus’ been small. An’ ‘e was young, so may’aps ‘eir cocks grow late?" she continued, offering up her own musings on the subject of humans and their penises. "Don’t tink I can bring tings back" she said somewhat sadly, "me body isn’t goin’ after all. If’n I could, I’d bring ye back a nice faerie ta fuck us two." She actually was kind of curious how her roommate would react to such a proposal, seeing as how Irving was practically asexual for a goblin. From time to time she was quite the pervert, and often enough she’d cuddle up to Tlech and grope her a bit, sometimes even suckling at her huge tits, but it never went any farther than that, and her roommate was more or less the only goblin she would play with this way. It was sort of frustrating, mostly because just giving her breasts a suck and then leaving it at that was pretty annoying to Tlech; just enough to get her horny, and then to shut it off.

It wasn’t long before there came a knock on the door, and the third roommate walked in. Tlech had always thought Dorpina was quite beautiful, a happy medium between her pudge and Irving’s skinniness. She was from Tyduk’s tribe, but even she didn’t like him. She was also, unfortunately, quite a bit more high-strung than the other two, which clashed sort of badly with Irving from time to time. Still, she was a good friend to the both of them, and very reliable. "’ey, ye ain’t interruptin’ nuttin. I got some news fer ye! Good an’ bad. Ye ready fer it?" Tlech replied, jumping up off the “bed” and standing in front of her roommate. If she indicated that she was ready, she would go through the story of her summoning, and the consequences of it with Tyduk and Ab, in much the same way she had done with Irving, following up with her request to Dorpina to look after her during her guard duty, in case she were summoned at an inopportune moment.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The thoughtful look worn by Irving while they discussed mortal penis sizes turned into a hopeful one, and then a sad frown as Tlech stated that she couldn't bring things back with her. The idea of bringing back a faerie for them to share only seemed to brighten her mood for a moment before she realized that it couldn't happen, and it was in a somber mood that Irving receiving Dorpina. Their other room mate took Tlech's claim that they weren't doing anything with a bit of skepticism, but she seemed curious when she said that she had some news. "Well? Out with it then?" she demanded, but when Tlech actually delivered her news the (relatively) serious goblin smiled happily.

She was about as good an audience as Irving had been, though now that she'd heard it already the thinnest of the three was keen on interjecting her own thoughts. As such, it took a little bit longer to tell the story of her first summoning than it had before, but it got told all the same. Her opinion of it was about the same as well, save perhaps that she somehow showed even more disdain for Tyduk and his likelihood of trying to force her into marriage somehow. "That one's never been anythin but trouble!" she grunted irritably, "Aye, I'll stand by yeh tomorrah! Not like I'm gonna be doin anytin else!"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech felt kind of bad that she couldn’t bring anything back with her from being summoned, and that she couldn’t take her roommate with her. There were so many things she wanted to show her, things that just couldn’t be described with words, and experiences that the thinner goblin would simply never get to have any other way. Still, it didn’t put much of a damper on her spirits as she greeted Dorpina. The serious goblin was every bit as good a listener as Irving was, though the latter was poor the second time around, always wanting to interject her thoughts and opinions into the telling of the tale. Still, it wasn’t too bad, and the second roommate was just as enthusiastic in her endorsement of Tlech’s accomplishment and even more enthusiastic in her distaste for Tyduk. She agreed to stand with the pudgy summon during her guard duty the next day, in case she was summoned off, which caused Tlech to hug her lightly. "Tanks Dorp" she said, "you guys is the best. Now ‘ow ‘bout we go get summat ta eat? I’m starvin’!" If the two agreed, she would attempt to link arms with them and begin to move towards the commissary. She was in wonderful spirits, despite the impending encounter with Tyduk and Ab.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No problem Tlech! Yeah, lets go eat!" Dorpina replied, and Irving hopped up from her bed, threw on some clothes, and said; "Alrighty, lets go!" The three female goblins went off to the kitchens together, passing a number of their kin on the way out and a handful of other demons as they passed through the bowels of the fortress in which they lived. They arrived at the kitchens relatively unmolested, where the cook - a fairly tall goblin with a chef's hat and an apron over his loincloth - greeted them with a broad smile even as he prepared that day's meal. "'Ello ladies! What can I get for yah?" he said as he chopped up the thick, fat, squirmy worms that were the most common food source in Hell (besides other demons of course.)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Soon it was agreed that the three of them would all go on to the kitchen to get something to eat, all three of them at least a little bit hungry. Irving even put on clothes for the occasion, and soon enough they were all ready to go. Along their way they passed a fair few of their kind, as well as a few of the lesser demons who served the mistress, though they got through more or less unmolested; this was not always the case while walking about the fortress, though being in a group of three put the odds in their favor. When they arrived the cook greeted them with his usual smile; he was quite tall for a goblin, and fairly handsome (at least in Tlech’s view) to go with his rather kind personality. Of course, he also had a wonderful dick that he let Tlech suck more or less whenever she asked, and didn’t force her when she didn’t want to (though those times were few and far between), which was always a bonus. He was chopping up the primary source of food for denizens of Hell as he greeted them; various sizes of squirming worms. The pudgy goblin loved them, especially with the cook’s skill at preparing them, though it was a rare treat to get to the kitchen before all of them were mixed up… "Can I get one o’ dem biguns all smooshed an’ sprinkled wit ‘ot stuff, an a few what’re still squirmin’? Got summat ta tell ye afore the others come fer food" she requested, intent on savoring a few live worms with her meal, and on telling him the exciting news while she ate.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Comin right up? You want the usual seasonings with 'at?" he asked, grinning lewdly at her as the front of his apron gave a twitch. He took her refusal quite well, however, and had their food for them in short order either way. Irving took hers mashed, while Dorpina opted to have hers chopped up and stewed with fairly heavy seasoning. The cook, while distracted by his duties, still proved to be a fairly attentive audience, if not a captive one. He oohed and ahhed when appropriate, and congratulated her jovially on finally achieving her dream. Luckily, Irving was too busy eating to interrupt much, and so they tale was told in full fairly quickly.

Just at the end of it, when she was receiving her congratulations, Tyduk and Ab strode into the kitchen as well, the former grinning as he caught sight of her and making a beeline in their direction. "Well well, whatsis then? Havin a little get togetha?" he said, slipping into the accent that he had been largely going without when Tlech had last seen him. She knew that he attempted not to speak in his, unlike the rest of them, but he often slipped into it when he was tired or irritable. Irving and Dorpina both scowled darkly at him as he approached, Ab following in his wake, but even if he noticed the looks he simply turned to the cook and said; "The usual Jeb, extra sauce this time!" The cook merely rolled his eyes and nodded, getting on to making food for the other two goblins quickly while they siddled up next to Tlech, Tyduk even placing an arm around her waist. "You ain't forgettin 'bout are deal, are yah? We're off duty now yah see."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech frowned a little bit sadly when the cook asked her in a somewhat roundabout way if she would like to blow him, his apron twitching a little in obvious arousal. "Naw, sorry. I’ve ‘ad a long day, an’ I’m ‘bouta ‘ave a long nite too" she said, before proceeding into her story. Of course, he was fixing meals for three, so he was a little bit less captivated by her telling of it than the others had been. Still, he was appropriately attentive and appeared genuinely interested in her tale, appreciating some of the little details she threw in. Irving was even eating, so she couldn’t interrupt with her own take on things. All the while the pudgy goblin scooped up bites of her mashed worm, talking with her mouth full much of the time; goblins were not known for their table manners, after all.

Just as Tlech downed her first live worm, and the cook was congratulating her, she heard someone else approaching. At first she didn’t think anything of it, just enjoying the sensation of the worm squirming its way down her throat. It was nice and long for one of the smaller ones, and it filled her throat quite nicely; she loved them this way for the some of the same reasons she loved giving blowjobs. By the time it had settled into her gut, though, she had lost some of that happy feeling, because it was Tyduk and Ab who had walked in behind them. Tyduk greeted her without much delay, this time in the accented dialect typical of goblins, and the blonde summon nearly rolled her eyes thinking of the way he tried to emulate the speech of the upper class demons often enough. Still, she would have to be careful; this probably meant that he was either tired, or in a rather irritable mood, the latter of which being something she didn’t want to deal with. When he put his arm around her waist and admonished her not to forget their deal she almost lost it even so. Instead she took a big bite of mashed up worm and mumbled out "I ain’t fergettin’ nuttin. I’m eatin’. I tol’ ye we’d share a bed, an’ ‘at’ll come in a bit, so cool yerself down a few an’ eat." She didn’t want him to get all handsy already, but she didn’t want to say anything about it either, hoping even he would catch the hint that she wasn’t quite ready to start holding up her part of the bargain right there in the commissary.