What's new

[WIP - Full] Dead project

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176988] Ryona no Shima (Island of Ryona)

Looks like a fun game to play. I wish you all the best in your translation :D Can't wait to play it after it is finished ^-^

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, there is one quirk you should be aware of. If you apply the patch and load a saved game from before the patch, the character names won't be translated. Not sure why this happens, but everything else seems to be okay.
It is because of the way that RPGMaker handles actor names. When you load a save it checks the names of the actors in the save, so if they are different than you translation the translated names will be ignored. If the game is also using an actor name call when referring to any of the characters they will also show as the untranslated name.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can be the first to thank you again for restarting on this - thanks! Looking forward to this!:D

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, any news/updates? Are you still working on it/interested?

Dreamclaw

Lurker
Reputation score
I am also interested to hear if there has been any progress, especially with the game over scenes. I really want to play this game a lot, but not being able to read the dialogues to know exactly what is happening completely kills it for me D:

lolfxjk

Reputation score
Don't necro a thread if you have nothing meaniningful to add to it
2 years later and unfortunately no update so far, hopefully the project will be completed and the link updated