OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Death's advocate.

The woman responded simply,

"An ally. Now, hurry and get up, she's likely sent friends by now, and I'd rather not be here to greet them."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Struggling to her feet, and salvaging her short sword and pistol, the girl spoke softly before standing by to follow her apparent ally.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend..."

(Action: Retrieve sword and gun, then follow the Director.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna was larger than the woman, but as she felt her legs wobble, the woman easily caught her as she nearly fell over, then provided support as they walked out of the warehouse.

The woman brought a radio out from one of the pouches on her belt, then spoke into it,

"I've got a live one, she's not been impregnated. We need a pickup near the docks, Warehouse 2127." she said in a business tone.

Only a minute later, a car pulled up, and the woman led Luna to the car, and laid her inside as she hopped into the other end.

Not much was said, the driver was silent, and the woman that saved her had no words to share with Luna. But, she did grab some napkins from the pocket of the passenger side seat, then gently dabbed it over Luna's pussy and legs, cleaning the blood and juices that covered her.

*Does Luna say anything?*

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Nope...)

Luna remained silent for the majority of the trip, mainly clutching her sword as she worked hard to reinforce the feeling of hatred she had felt while being humiliated and the taste of the one that had done so to her. Anyone who gazed at her face would see her burning desire for revenge, her determination to get it at all costs, and the madness overflowing in her eyes.

"You have tasted me and I have tasted you...now let us play this game of cat and mouse as soon as I find a way to kill you..."

And that was how she was for the entire trip, lost in her thoughts for vengeance.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna was taken to an Inn, and instead of the small woman reaching up to hold her, the driver took Luna by the shoulder instead.

Luna was lead into the building, and she was given keys to her own room, and a new set of clothes, as well as food.

Luna spent the next few days in the Inn, waiting for any clue for the woman's whereabouts to be revealed.

Until one day, a mission was announced that a woman, who fits the description of the woman who raped her, was sighted in the city.

Luna somehow knew, the woman was waiting for something, or someone.

The current day was dark, too dark to travel to meet her. She knew she'd have to wait till the next day to exact her revenge...

(Luna is with the others in Apple Inn, you can still do things outside, but make sure she's not outside when the days switch, else it'll switch to night time for you, until you make it back to the Inn, or don't make it back at all.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Err, why is this in the private rooms section? o_O?)