Reputation score
Re: デビルブレイカー スカーレット

No virgin route i guess.Even if you beat first boss,nothing will change : p

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No virgin route i guess.Even if you beat first boss,nothing will change : p
No. I tested it. Impossible to beat the first boss. You have almost no battle experience. Entrance to mines (where you could train) is closed until you pass ordeals in the convent. Virgin route is unavailable, just like in Shoku's games.
But you can beat the first boss later on when you enter the convent with higher fighting level

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Use suicide item a lot of times to get the CG, then see levers in the CG room to free unlock all CG, It's just feels like...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Use suicide item a lot of times to get the CG, then see levers in the CG room to free unlock all CG, It's just feels like...
Well, if it makes you feel better.

At least by getting the CG normally, you sorta know under what context that happened.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No. I tested it. Impossible to beat the first boss. You have almost no battle experience. Entrance to mines (where you could train) is closed until you pass ordeals in the convent. Virgin route is unavailable, just like in Shoku's games.
But you can beat the first boss later on when you enter the convent with higher fighting level
Umm,that boss isnt really hard.When you beat him,you get some experience points and gold + that herb for increasing stat.I just had to drink one health potion and one mp potion to kill him.

Puttana

Reputation score

Yes, he is not really hard provided that you have 12th level or so. But for the first time you have maximum 3rd level (after some fights with nuns), not more since there is not yet access to battle training with mobs in other locations like mines.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man,just told u that its possible to beat him on first try.But well, maybe you didnt know that you should check objects outside ( like stones,that tree like thing etc etc .. ),because you get some herbs that increase stats and stuff like that.I dont think it has any huge impact on boss fight anyway.
Boss on first try : Kill all nuns,then go for boss - kill two guys with two aoe attacks and then cast that TP dmg spell on him - whenever ur low on health,cast heal.When out of mana,drink health potion,then mana potion = win

Puttana

Reputation score

Thank you, I'll try it again :)

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You don't even need any preparation. Just make sure to grab the Mana Water (マナウォーター) from the bottom-left chest and fight enough nuns to get to Level 3.

1. Use the 一閃 skill once (15TP, target all).
2. Use the 牙突 skill (15TP) on each small enemy to finish them off.
3. Heal (ヒーリング, 6MP).
4. Keep using 牙突 on the boss. Heal whenever your HP drops below 290.
5. When you're down to 12MP, use the Mana Water to get some back.
6. Repeat.

That's enough to do it even with default equipment and stats.

Puttana

Reputation score

Thank you for detailed instructions. I'll try and let you know the result. :)

Puttana

Reputation score

Thank you, defcab, I have won the first boss using your instructions on my second effort. The difficulty was that the bosses hits are very hard. One should keep using heal very often. Luckily, I had 5 H-potions (500 hp in each) and use them all to save mana for the 牙突 skill. The victory over the first boss never changed, Scarlet must pass ordeals even after winning. No virgin route in the game.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Turns out it's possible to beat the first form of satan, even though you're not supposed to.

The whole losing scene with Emiru going back to normal doesn't happen, but by some magic she's just fine back at the village in spite of you basically just killing her along with the dark lord.

There's no real point in doing this. I just wanted to see if it was possible. You don't even need ridiculously overpowered levels to do it.

Strategy:
Preparation:
1. Get 2300 HP via leveling or the shop in the forest (I was at L.24 and spent all my money on HP Seeds)
2. Equip Murasame or an Axe, and the pendant that prevents armor break. Other equipment doesn't matter, but more defense won't hurt.

Murasame is obtained by selling used panties to the guy in one of the towns. Sell one of every type then talk to him again after obtaining the Holy Sword late in the game. The pendant is found as part of the story.

Battle:
At first you just need to survive.

1: Cast Saint Plus (24TP, Large HP regen)
2-3: Fully heal if <~1500HP, otherwise Defend.
4: Cast Saint. Hope you survive.
5: Defend.

With 2300HP the odds are about even.
Keep the regen effects active with the following pattern...

1: Cast Saint Plus.
2. Defend
3. Cast Saint
4. Defend

If you have more than ~1900 HP remaining after casting a Saint spell, do one of the following:
- Murasame's 40TP attack skill. Or Axe's 30TP attack skill.
- If MP is low (< 50%) use the 50TP MP restoration skill.
- If MP is dangerously low you can use an Elixir to negate the HP requirement.
Then defend, cast the other Saint spell, defend, then resume the pattern.

Repeat until the lesser enemies die. If using an axe, kill the left enemy first.
When the boss is alone:

1. Cast Saint Plus.
2. Cast Saint.
3-5. Murasame/Axe 30TP attack skill. Or 50TP MP restore.

Nothing else will do any damage. Repeat for like 30 minutes. It has 99999HP.

Puttana

Reputation score

Thank you again, defcab, for sharing your great experience. Rep+ :D

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the first town. I've talked to pretty much everyone the walkthrough mentions. The maid in the mayors house just keeps saying that he's out. I followed the walk-through but nothing works. D=

Sam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck trying to get key for the B3 of convent . go to third town upper right but cannot find the key . Mayor talking to nun.
thanks