Deja Vu (Asmodean)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Deja Vu (Asmodean)

Unfortunately it seemed that the entire perimeter was guarded by a sheer cliff. It was 20 feet to the other side and probably 200 feet straight down. "I thought we told you to move along...hunter." The voice causes Ruby to spin around as the guards step out of the shadows behind her.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Ruby had expected to be followed so she had kept her hand on her whip under her cloak. As she turned she gave no reaction at being called a hunter. She tried her best to look confused at the statement.

"Hunter...? What do you mean by that?" She asked in the most convincing confused voice she could pull off. She even tiled her head to the side.

"I'm new here so I don't really know the area all that well." She added trying to sound more convincing.

Last edited:
OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(you roll a 13 on your twitch out of the way attempt)

Rose had only a moment to react as the first guard ran at her, a quick roll and crack of the whip caused the woman to growl in pain, a moment later though Rose felt a burning on her arm and saw a claw mark on her left arm. "You weren't invited hunter, you should have stayed away from our home..." Both women snarl and their pupils become slit.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

"And your kind should have stayed hidden in the shadows monster." Ruby replied. She looked about and noted that all three of them wore hidden from view so she did have to hide her face as she did when she came to town. Her left hand pulled down the simple hood to reveal her face and to get rid of the wide blind spots cause by the hood.

Her eyes looked at the claw mare and only shook her head.

"At this rate I'll be covered in scars from your kind." Ruby said in anger as she lashed out at the woman she hit before.