What's new

RPG [sugar star] 魔界デパート ユグドラクス (RJ143511)

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
just a little information for you guys. sugarstar makes a new game it seems
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ143511.html

Last edited by a moderator:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 魔界デパート ユグドラクス (RJ143511)

From the same series LIFE IS PARADISE!? Count me in!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If i'm reading it right, game based around a department store. Probably managing it or something.

OP
N

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If i'm reading it right, game based around a department store. Probably managing it or something.
thanks for adding info. i'm not good with japanese

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a video that sorta give you ideas on what's going on.

It's part customizing the place and part RPG .- .

Though if I'm not mistaken you can pick from bigger cast of protagonists this time (instead of male/female of the same person in LIP)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

>See yellow button
>Intensifies

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

>>Sees Ryona Tag
>>Sais Farewell

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

>>Sees Ryona Tag
>>Sais Farewell
Wait Ryona tag is the one that scares you over yaoi?

Given that this game is made in spirit of Life Is Paradise, I'm guessing ryona is avoidable completely :v just like how you can go for (albeit much smaller) yuri route in LiP.

EDIT: Based on what's in the demo (via decrypting)
There's some image of the fallen angel guy biting the neck of the girl.

Also, the robot girl is a masochist and liked it rough... (you have an option to shove a daikon into her...although later on she complains using food is not recommend or such)

So maybe 'ryona' tag is related to one of those two?

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know what to do in the demo?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know what to do in the demo?
You first have to put items into store.

Manage menu, the robot thing, right option and buy some of both items.

Then go into your item and 3rd tab should have 2 grey things, use each.

Now back to the robot menu, left option and adjust the soil/water to have 12 of each.

That should let you use the bed after.

Second thing is after a few days there'll be short event talking about something, then go left of 1F through the door, kill the slime and that'll prompt some options on what to do with 2F, then you're done with demo.

At the end of demo you can talk to the robot girl or the fallen angel to see one of their scene (option of either of the other 2 characters)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

habs somehow misunderstood something but without the who it roughly translates it as nen steer in front of mountain refers only mountain XD

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You first have to put items into store.

Manage menu, the robot thing, right option and buy some of both items.

Then go into your item and 3rd tab should have 2 grey things, use each.

Now back to the robot menu, left option and adjust the soil/water to have 12 of each.

That should let you use the bed after.

Second thing is after a few days there'll be short event talking about something, then go left of 1F through the door, kill the slime and that'll prompt some options on what to do with 2F, then you're done with demo.

At the end of demo you can talk to the robot girl or the fallen angel to see one of their scene (option of either of the other 2 characters)
Kill the gray slime and the green one. Donno what to do lol.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out :v

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, it was just released;

Not only is the game set in the same universe of Life is Paradise but the stories ARE connected and I have a feeling characters from LIP will be making an appearance.

I wasn't impressed by the trial but we will see.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dear god, now I am hoping for a translation for LIP more than ever. I love continuity storylines in my RPGs.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It is available on AS now.

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game looks so good but damn oh damn, if you dont speak japaness, well lets just say this type of game isn't made for non-japaness speaking people, So I come here to ask for at least a general translation of the PC part's and so what's the first thing that appears in your "Pc" is that the shop? looks like an apartment. And btw is just mine or AGTH picks the food and HP stats and mess's all the actual dialog?

P.S: Sorry for my english hopefully everyone here understands.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've only played the trial with Tom and read through all character introductions, so this may have changed for the full game.

You could say it's a department store but really it's a giant magical tree which grows up towards the heavens with development. What would you find when it reaches the final level? Who knows, it's why all the protagonists (except Tom, and maybe Jane) came to see what's going on.

Tom came from the same human settlement as the protagonist from LIP. He also set out on an adventure with the same reasons as the protagonist from LIP. During his adventure he came upon an old man who was starving to death. After sharing his rations with the old man, that old man, as a reward, told Tom about Yggdracus (hahaha.... this name???). That's the start for Tom.

Jane is the daughter of a hero who manages a coffee shop (hint hint, think of LIP). Her father set out on another adventure and she was left to manage the shop, except it was taken away due to high debts. She came to Yggdracus to open a new shop and earn enough money to buy the coffee shop back.

Belial, the fallen angel. This guy really creeps me out... Anyway, he's also directly linked to LIP. He was a subordinate of the leader of the forces from Heaven sent to suppress the village in LIP but failed thanks to my favorite heroine :p. Due to certain circumstances, he had to kill his leader before that leader became fully corrupt and turning into some sort of monster (the leader also became a fallen angel due to what happened in LIP). For carrying the sin of being an angel killer, Belial also became a fallen angel (actually, that's not the only reason, he lost his faith and belief as well). He came to Yggdracus to seek some answers before taking his own life.

T-1919, created by an inventor who was researching how to turn robots into humans. T-1919 is the most advanced model but before it was completed I guess the researcher died (don't really remember?). Obviously, T-1919 came to Yggdracus to become human.

Four different protags, four different stories and reason for coming. No idea how they will clash (except Tom, he's practically the same as the protags from LIP :p).

Each protag has a different difficulty "busy" level. Jane being easiest, T-1919 being hardest. The task is to develop Yggdracus so that it reaches the "heavens" (no, not the one the angels are from). I guess you could call it "paradise".

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha... I'm 100% lost in this game XD

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can't seem to do anything......