What's new

Devil Factory (Tendril)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Chapter 1: Devil Factory

"Several accounts of rape, reckless tampering with precious artifacts, and the destruction of expensive Magi equipment." announced a militant, hollow voice. It sounded like a woman's voice speaking through a hollow tube with a vocal infection, like something of a mechanical devil. It's owner was an extremely pale woman his half of her face that of metal. She paced back and forth in a tiny room made of metal seemingly similar to her face, only brighter in color. The room had a single, highly barricaded door with a single window for observation inside, equally reinforced to ensure whatever was inside wouldn't get out without some help from outside.

Sharing this room with her was Tendril, who she accused of these crimes, and knew very well of the truth of them as she approached the table in the center where Tendril was made to sit, and put one hand on the table, looking down at the convicted criminal. "Any Magi should be willing to expose themselves to danger, Doctor, but I don't recall telling anyone to indulge in it." she chided the black haired girl in the room with her. "Well, Doctor? Have you anything to say for yourself?" the woman asked. "I would certainly love to know whether or not I have lost one of my prized scientists who work so hard for the better of humanity..." she announced with such a serene voice, as much as her empty, robotic throat would allow. But what part of Tendril that was still human knew very well the ruse behind her declaration. There was never more a monster more of a threat to humanity than Cleska.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Devil Factory (Tendril)

Tendril idly swung her legs about in what could only be described as a sort of interrogation room, while all her crimes which she couldnt be any prouder of was read to her by someone who was very obviously kept alive by the combined effort of science and machinery, wasnt having a very good effect on her voice though although tendril wondered whether she sounded like that before she got her shiny new voicebox, Tendril was a bit tied up at the moment, the people that had brought her in were properly paranoid, having tied her upper half up completely with a strait jacket of the finest steels available to the Magi, making it impossible for even a sliver of her tentacles to break through or find a gap, the woman had asked if she had anything to say and if she felt like redeeming herself, Tendril obviously knew she was taking the complete piss so she kept swinging her legs and replied with a very "I feel like i can become a new woman and become a proper asset to society, so i suppose no, you havent lost her.", smiling at the very pale woman infront of her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well good, I was worried that what my associates said might be true. About you being a monster, that you'd strike out once more, and that you would... Invoke my wrath." Cleska announced, sounding more like she were laying out her terms than giving sound of relief. "Surely, you would not do anything to provoke me or our society."

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tendril shook her head, smiling and swinging her legs again "Ofcourse not!" she stated, recalling fond memories of her many exploits, although fond in this case would mean "by the gods how terrifying" to other people, Tendril sighed dreamily at her prospect of having future exploits possibly trumping the shenanigans that she created in the past.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good! Then let's get you back to work immediately." Cleska announced, before the doors opened. "Though before you begin your science anew... Is there anything you require?"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tendril smiled as soon as Cleska announced she was ready to get back to work, although she asked if Tendril needed anything before she started again, a quick rumble in her stomach reminded Tendril she hadn't eaten in a while so she replied "Though now you mention it im a little bit hungry..." and smiled again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Tell your assistant what you'd care for." Cleska replied, leaving the room before a young and respectful boy, with manners no doubt beaten into him, gave Tendril a bow. "I am your assistant, miss." he announced.