What's new

ADV [Dieselmine] [ディーゼルマイン] Orc of Ambitia / オークの野望~飼育される女勇者たち~ RE180557 RJ180557

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The new game from Dieselmine.

Someone might've made a thread for it before :v but DL number search couldn't find it so meh.

And trial just came out so I figured I'd make this post as an update anyway.

Btw release date is the 15th this month. (next week)

Stuffs from playing trial
You basically rule over the orc army. (the text skip is super fast in this, a plus, so I don't really know any story to it)

Within the time limit (top right), you can spend a turn to attack the town to attempt to secure more women (you must defeat the town to secure them) or try to resupply/boost morale of your troops by letting them fuck women at the base.

The combat is something of a rhythm game, where the bar will slowly move towards the left and you want to click the "Attack" (the button at the end of the bar) within the colored section.

Failure to click count as a fail, and clicking too early (except the first spot) also count as a fail for the spot.

Each success seems to move the bar faster towards the end.

Also, there seems to be a minimum casualty amount if you face tougher areas (for example, even if I got full 'great success' on my attack against the heroine, I still lost 7 units anyway)

The 5 counters are from the top:
Girls in captivity
Orcs in army
The other 3 aren't used in demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Dieselmine] オークの野望~飼育される女勇者たち~

nice, been in the need of a new orc based game. any ideas if they are doing visual novel or rpg maker for it?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

nice, been in the need of a new orc based game. any ideas if they are doing visual novel or rpg maker for it?
Storys in VN format, gameplay in a mix of rhythm based combat and resource management in time limit to conquer more areas.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It certainly looks like it will be an interesting experiment for them. Hopefully the rhythm segments won't be too tedious.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I must say the art is really nice, but the story seems so one dimensional and cliché that can't really enjoy it.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And here I was hoping for a new rpg game, as they are usually awesome!
Well, we'll see if this one is worth it, I suppose :p

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah,man,I enjoyed their monstergirl game with shota as MC.
Can't wait for this one

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks lazycat. Really liking the proportions of this wizard girl.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my, oh my!

It's so rare to find an RPG, an HRPG no less, that make use of rhythmic gameplay for it's main gameplay. :D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out ' 3'

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm just wondering if this is only one guy doing all the drawings + coloring? Cos, seen how fast they pop out games, and how many quality CG are in each games, if that's all one guy drawing...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just wondering if this is only one guy doing all the drawings + coloring? Cos, seen how fast they pop out games, and how many quality CG are in each games, if that's all one guy drawing...
Despite the nearly once a month releases, you can see different artstyle between the releases, so as far as art goes at least it's not one person doing all these releases.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played and finished it in roughly 2 hours. Timing gets trickier towards the end but still not a problem so long as morale isn't zero and something other than grunt troops are birthed.

Speaking of birthing, not a fan of scenes featuring birthing after sex. This game has plenty of it. Otherwise it's the distinctive Dieselmine art-style with a little bit of gameplay thrown in.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played and finished it in roughly 2 hours. Timing gets trickier towards the end but still not a problem so long as morale isn't zero and something other than grunt troops are birthed.

Speaking of birthing, not a fan of scenes featuring birthing after sex. This game has plenty of it. Otherwise it's the distinctive Dieselmine art-style with a little bit of gameplay thrown in.
Is it more fun than a visual novel?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This was a neat little game, though its less of a visual novel and more of a kinetic novel since there's no choices in the matter. You take over areas and then rape/pillage the villages/strongholds in sequence. Though its mostly there so you can enjoy Dieselmine's trademark cum splatter everywhere.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn I really love the CGs in this game, any other Orc invasion/rape games anyone can recommend?

AwesomeO

Reputation score

could someone be so kind to share a save?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

could someone be so kind to share a save?
Dunno where the save are stocked, once I found it I can share it without trouble

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok, took me some time.
Turn out it was stocker in the registry :/

Hope I exported the save file correctly (otherwise it's rather quick to run through the game yourself ...)

enjoy

Attachments