What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] ディーゼルマイン The School of Instantly Reverse R*pe If Captured つかまったら即、逆レイプ学園 ~死に物狂いで俺を犯しにくるオンナたち~ RE130526 RJ130526

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The School of Instantly Reverse R*pe If Captured - RJ130526

anybody knows how to make any translation program work with this?

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I played it on my laptop. Wasn't that bad. I enjoyed the blue haired chick's scenes. Even if they were...yeah. I'm sure if it was in English her scenes would yield some very interesting and possibly frightening dialogue.

Anyway, the CGs were good.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know, it's always bugged me that the only VNs from them that ever end up translated are the Violated Hero games.

Dargoth dedicatedly translated the first three and is on his way to translating the fourth, and he'll most likely do the fifth.

I respect that, and I understand that he exclusively works on VNs/games that have monster girls in them, hence why he hasn't touched the others.

But it still kind of bugs me that some of the others go untouched by any translators period. I'm not exactly looking for all of them or even many of them, but there's a few gems that I think are worth it and this looks like one of them. Too bad I have literally no skill in that area.

Anyway, I was waiting to find a full release eventually so I could check out the CGs. Thanks.

Edit: Okay I can't play it at all. Even when I change the name of the .exe and folders to take the funky characters out, it still gives me crap even in AppLocale. My best guess is that changing the name screws it up somehow or it's something else. Just gonna say "Screw it" to this one and shove it onto my old laptop that I keep in Japanese unicode.
Because translating is a bitch, most stories/games are flat-out stupid (no one wants to translate 20 pages of panting, screaming and magical "girl gets fucked, suddenly turns into sex slave addict" per scene) and if the game is made with something that hasn't been "cracked" (which is most engines), its effectively impossible.

That said, I like the art/CGs but I found it pretty generic.

godsavitar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, it's always bugged me that the only VNs from them that ever end up translated are the Violated Hero games.
I have no idea if you have any experience translating or not, but it is a huge project to translate something like a game. Especially so if it's a free patch you're gonna give out online. This is made worse by the fact that these games have no furigana at all.

I translate manga and if the chapter doesn't use furigana then it's typically about 8 hours for 20 pages. Translating a game would be a lot, especially for something I would do just for my free time.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Because translating is a bitch, most stories/games are flat-out stupid (no one wants to translate 20 pages of panting, screaming and magical "girl gets fucked, suddenly turns into sex slave addict" per scene) and if the game is made with something that hasn't been "cracked" (which is most engines), its effectively impossible.[/spoiler]

I have no idea if you have any experience translating or not, but it is a huge project to translate something like a game. Especially so if it's a free patch you're gonna give out online. This is made worse by the fact that these games have no furigana at all.

I translate manga and if the chapter doesn't use furigana then it's typically about 8 hours for 20 pages. Translating a game would be a lot, especially for something I would do just for my free time.

Yeah, I know that much. I guess it's a matter of not liking the sad truth, but eh, what can you do?

Though I only like some of them. That one VN with the futa chick...yeah.

I mostly enjoyed the flatchest and the yandere chick.

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have get at least one H-scene for every girl apart from Misaki and Claire because you get one from each of them in the intro. Here's what I did:

Day 1
Either 3F or Teacher's Lounge. Don't pick the Toilets because you'll miss out on an H-scene for Day 2. Get an H-scene.
Pick Toilets for an H-scene.

Day 2
Whatever you didn't choose on Day 1, again don't pick Toilets. Get another H-scene.
When prompted with four choices, choose first option.
Infirmary (bottom right choice) and get an H-scene.
During the two choices at home, choose the top option, or you'll get a bad end when Day 3 starts.

Day 3
Choose 3F. You'll be at home for a moment, but you'll be forced back into school.
Choose 1F.
Choose Sports storage.
i did exactly what's written here but when day 3 comes up i can't get the sports storage option no matter what i do. i made a save point at the first choice of the day and tried every combination i can think of but i can't figure it out.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup mom's homeland is behind the times.
Actually many countries still have laws that doesn't consider "forced envelopment" as rape, so women raping men by shoving their dicks into their vaginas isn't considered rape. Hell, the US didn't even consider it rape if the victim was male until 2012, regardless of what was done to them.

So, about the game:
If I understood correctly all you can do while "playing" this game is selecting a few options from time to time? Or does it have fights like Violated Hero?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Because translating is a bitch, most stories/games are flat-out stupid (no one wants to translate 20 pages of panting, screaming and magical "girl gets fucked, suddenly turns into sex slave addict" per scene) and if the game is made with something that hasn't been "cracked" (which is most engines), its effectively impossible.[/spoiler]

One thing i never understood about translators is why they can't run the full script of the game through google translate then work out the translation errors. Wouldn't that be much more effective?:p

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any save with 100% cg in it? I been going through it over and over again and still no luck

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nameeeeeee :D
hope it will look like one shota

but.... oh no
i don't love this picture art :((

brilliant skin and...looks like plastic
i mean.... human's skin is not such brilliant , this just make me feel unreal

Last edited:

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always had an issue with the term "reverse rape". Isn't it rape regardless of gender if the other person doesn't want it? When I hear "reverse" rape it sounds like undoing the rape. Meh, just a lexiconal aggravation of mine. Trying the trial.

Edit: I'm still unfamiliar with the tags on dlsite JP. Could someone tell me what they are?
That`s because a looooooooooot of japanese words, sentences, idioms, etc. simply have no equivalent in english and end up not sounding right when translated. There`s literally no solution to this issue except becoming fluent in Japanese lol.

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... I'm not gonna go through every possible combination just to find a few missing CGs. I attempted to, to some degree, but skipping through all the dialogue can still take some time all the while banking on something being different.

The art is... Well, I've seen better from Dieselmine. Weird positioning and shapes of certain facial features at times, the eyes would sometimes gaze off into the distance as if spaced out, unproportional body parts, a few weird perspectives...they were all a bit too glaring this time around. Granted there appears to be more art/scenes in this one than the other games I know so the art probably had to be rushed.

Hoping someone will be generous enough to share a 100% save.

Last edited:

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i did exactly what's written here but when day 3 comes up i can't get the sports storage option no matter what i do. i made a save point at the first choice of the day and tried every combination i can think of but i can't figure it out.
It's exactly what he says, the target it just to get all the heroine scene at least once (Except Susieta). Make sure you get Shizuku's scene. Shizuku scene can only be get when Day 2 you have 3 choice to go home, school entrance or infirmary. Go to infirmary to get her scene.

Mikan scene can be get at Day 1 at 3F.
Tsubomi scene can be get at Day 1 at Infirmary.

Last edited:

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to beg/nag, but a save file would be really nice.

dragek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I forgot a tiny detail in that you need to get the notification that you qualify to get the harem ending, so you can't just get the best ending until you've gotten most of the CGs or something.

Silly little thing they snuck in but uh...whoops!

anonhorn

Reputation score

I need your help, internet! When I try to run the game, I get the following error. Tried applocale, japanese settings, and NTLEA. What am I doing wrong / am I retarded?

hxxp://tinyurl.com/qzcopzf

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

no your not retarded. errors happen.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I need your help, internet! When I try to run the game, I get the following error. Tried applocale, japanese settings, and NTLEA. What am I doing wrong / am I retarded?

hxxp://tinyurl.com/qzcopzf
uuum put it in japanese settings then redownload the game since its probably messed up from not being in JP settings when you got it.
also sukebei is down Q.Q