What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Violated Hero V -At Any Level My D*ck Blows Its Wad Instantly- / 犯され勇者V~どんなにレベルを上げても、すぐ射精しちゃうボクのおち○ちん…~ RE137860 RJ137860

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137860] 犯され勇者V - Violated Hero 5

Okay so the translation got taken down due to false copyright claim or whatever according to the edited post by rudens. Anyone got the translation willing to reup it?

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, it looks like the translation in Hometown's post is missing a few scenes. They are...

-Erekina's first scene
-Both of the bug girl's scenes
-Mira's first scene
-Shiva's first scene
-The big ol' orgy at the end

Were these scenes ever translated? If so, does anyone happen to have 'em?

EDIT: Well, they *were* translated, but only in the newest version. I should probably have read some of the other posts in the thread before posting myself, but whatever. Anyone got the newest patch?

Last edited:

jasonmbrown

Reputation score

I am also looking for the patch... Hopefully Someone else has it. I've been searching but haven't had any luck.

There is a full H-Scene Patch out there right? Or did I misunderstand how much had been completed

itachi1275

Reputation score

Has anyone heard from 211Rudens about this? While I'm glad that we have most of the translation saved, does anyone have the final version that he completed before it got taken down?

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a savegame.
Translation removed by MEGA nz due to false copyright claims (which were in Portuguese)
Someone has to have the most recent patch release right? Even if you can't post it here could you pm one of us the most updated version 211Rudens? Or because it was false could you just reupload it somewhere?

Last edited:

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.
I am back now and downloaded Hometown's latest archives of the translation/decensor.

I am going to translate missing scenes again, better and will include Nobutoshi's translation of gender bender. I will decensor ALL scenes not just select intercourse which I planned to.

I will have lots of time from now on for a year and a half so VH6 is next and then I think either MGQ decensor or Chijo No Yakata.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.
I am back now and downloaded Hometown's latest archives of the translation/decensor.

I am going to translate missing scenes again, better and will include Nobutoshi's translation of gender bender. I will decensor ALL scenes not just select intercourse which I planned to.

I will have lots of time from now on for a year and a half so VH6 is next and then I think either MGQ decensor or Chijo No Yakata.
Looking forward to it, thanks for this!

iloveme2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone send me a link of the latest translation for VH5?
Seems like I was late to the party bc every link I find are all broken.

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.

Awesome! Glad to see you back and I'm eagerly awaiting the translation update :D.

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Changes.

I can't get myself hands on a copy of the game due to the country I reside in. (Ayee pirate = $ fine)

Also real life has priority for few months till I can get back to this hobby of mine.
I miss translating/decensoring..

Feddo4247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Changes.

I can't get myself hands on a copy of the game due to the country I reside in. (Ayee pirate = $ fine)

Also real life has priority for few months till I can get back to this hobby of mine.
I miss translating/decensoring..
If you would like I can link you to a Japanese copy of the game on mega, and no rush, as long as it gets translated I'm happy. (I also still have to play through the others :p)

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you would like I can link you to a Japanese copy of the game on mega, and no rush, as long as it gets translated I'm happy. (I also still have to play through the others :p)
MEGA is public service though, I could get caught with that, no ?
I appreciate it if you give me link if that isn't true.

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.99 Version and latest Decensors are back

Last edited:

211Rudens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and Translation link only
In future the most updated link (if I still have it in me to try keeping this on internet for others) will be on this games vndb page.

Status
Not open for further replies.