What's new

ACT [ Dime en loan ] Laser Babe Athena VS 2 アテネレイザー第2話 RE139531 RJ139531

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: アテネレイザー第2話 [ Episode 2 Athens Razor ]

if somebody can translate the damn moveslist that come as pictures this would be way easier because for some dumb reason theres barely any actual directional input in them.

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your guess is as good as mine, really. I have no idea how to fulfill the original conditions for H-moves. After I changed it, to do the buttsex, it's like: right down left right A, or some such. For the missionary, just nab her with the butt grab. If she stays in it long enough, you'll slam her and it'll happen.

It was weird looking at the files. It's kinda like all the sex was turned off or something. I got some of it to work without breaking the game, but I don't know about the rest.
well at least you got the girl's to work. though it left me wanting more (other than what the guy can do) sadly I guess that's all well get XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, good job ??? dude

Reactions: ???

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if somebody can translate the damn moveslist that come as pictures this would be way easier because for some dumb reason theres barely any actual directional input in them.
i'll just translate the hentai attacks sections since the others are pretty much irrelevant(to me, at least). And any number combinations are how the moves are executed...check the number pad on your keyboard to figure out. Do note that I have yet to go into the game in detail and is merely translating what the pictures listed as Hentai Attacks.

Slave of Evil - The.Menz:
[Breast Groping]
At the moment when you land with [Frankenstenier] (19K), press R
[Forced Paizuri]
Press R during [Breast Groping]. Athena can press R to escape as well, but...
[Finish Paizuri]
By fulfilling certain conditions during [Forced Paizuri], the move will evolve into this.

The Torturer of Pleasure - Presa
[Bondage]
When you succeed in using Gureia>Grab (214+Strong P > Strong K), press R. You will be able to perform enema.
(Note:perform enema before the following moves)
[Anal Attack - Back]
6246+Weak K
[Anal Attack - Front]
6246+Strong K when near

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm a little confused, press R ?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No idea what he means by R, but in my case it's the third kick button, the C button in the controls setting.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As mentioned, I didn't really play the game much and is just doing a word by word translation from the pictures. R is the term from there.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could do everytrhing multiple times in a row once i knew proper inputs. Dont feel bad if you have problems with the inputs though, im a fighting game regular.

For all the "press R" things: After using frankensteiner or the whipgrab, just spam the button "C" (look at your settings to know the correct button).

The "hardest" input is the frankensteiner (downback -> upforward -> heavy Kick), you might need some tries if your not used to these inputs.

The special condition for final paizuri is being low hp. Anything else, just look at qs1988's post. Thanks again for translating :3

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

full version ?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know what the difference between basic/classic/fantastic?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know what the difference between basic/classic/fantastic?
Difficulty in winning increases is what I'm guessing.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Difficulty in winning increases is what I'm guessing.
They have different movelists. At the top of each character's movelist is a white text box. That text box tells you what moves are universally available to all versions of the character. Besides those moves, all the different versions have different special moves available.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They have different movelists. At the top of each character's movelist is a white text box. That text box tells you what moves are universally available to all versions of the character. Besides those moves, all the different versions have different special moves available.
Ahh good to know, now only if the AI know how to use hentai attacks then I would gladly buy this game.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahh good to know, now only if the AI know how to use hentai attacks then I would gladly buy this game.
"The Mens" (the male character) only has 2 H-moves: Breast Groping (Close-Forward+Weak Punch.) and the Frankensteiner (Down/Back Up/Foward+Strong Kick) which when it connects if you press the Right Bumper (on an 360 controller) will cancel the move into a tittyfuck. If you keep mashing the Right Bumper from there, he'll keep doing it til he cums on her face.

"Pleasure" (the woman) has 4 H-moves. Butt Groping (Close-Forward+Weak Punch). Anal Play (Use her whip attack (it's QCB+Strong Punch, then Strong Kick, then press Right Bumper as the move hits) and then you'll be given for H-Options, pressing a different button does a different thing. Anal Fuck (HCB+Forward Weak Kick) and another version, which is (Close- HCB+Forward Strong Kick)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"The Mens" (the male character) only has 2 H-moves: Breast Groping (Close-Forward+Weak Punch.) and the Frankensteiner (Down/Back Up/Foward+Strong Kick) which when it connects if you press the Right Bumper (on an 360 controller) will cancel the move into a tittyfuck. If you keep mashing the Right Bumper from there, he'll keep doing it til he cums on her face.

"Pleasure" (the woman) has 4 H-moves. Butt Groping (Close-Forward+Weak Punch). Anal Play (Use her whip attack (it's QCB+Strong Punch, then Strong Kick, then press Right Bumper as the move hits) and then you'll be given for H-Options, pressing a different button does a different thing. Anal Fuck (HCB+Forward Weak Kick) and another version, which is (Close- HCB+Forward Strong Kick)
Well I can do it but not very good at it, however, I don't like how the AI can't do the hentai moves.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello i got a realy hard time using that whip attack somehow ... is it the one where the stretches her whip then use it to grab the other girl leg ?
And once i grab her leg with the whip what do i press please ? (have try everything i coud think off nothing works)

nevermind managed to use it my timing was off :you need to press down then right (she'll stretch her whip) then B buton (she'll swing the wip down and hopefully will grab enemis leg) then what i had trouble whith before the whip even grab the leg you need to press c (hard timing if it works she'll tie up the enemi in the air and give you hentai choise)

Now i can't use the anal hentai move after enema for some reason what does HCB mean please ?

Ok found it as well you need to be very close to her then press right,down,left,right - kick ... it's the animation the moded comp use most of the time.

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is...kind of shitty.
The controls are awful, a clear movelist is needed to do the special moves, the hentai moves are...too rare and useless and it's buggy as hell!

When you play single player once, if you the 2 player mod, the AI take control of the second player!

You have to shut the game, restart it to train yourself on 2 players mod...

But if a kind person could tell me how to do the special move, he will be nice.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the only way this would be enjoyable is to have the special moves simplified (i.e. down, back, mid punch). The way it is by default requires an enormously frustrating degree of timing, precision, and length of combo.

Also, only 3 characters is lame. That's about 1/3 of what a game like this should have at a minimum.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

part 3 out

YSTWOCHI

Reputation score
我想我可以解释一切!:男人←↓→↑+重拳然后将女人打到地上+重腿(特别注意,如果触发3人0机制,男人的血量必须小于1/5 ,建议自己打开模式自己操作)女:↓←+重拳再+中腿=会抓住敌人的腿,抓的瞬间+重腿(这个测试速度,可以多试几次) 必须一致

我想我可以解释一切!:男人←↓→↑+重拳然后将女人打到地上+重腿(特别注意,如果触发3人0机制,男人的血量必须小于1/5 ,建议自己打开模式自己操作)女:↓←+重拳再+中腿=会抓住敌人的腿,抓的瞬间+重腿(这个测试速度,可以多试几次) 必须一致

私はすべてを説明できると思います!男:←↓→↑+パンチをして女を倒し+足を撃つ(特に注意して、3人0メカニズムを触発するには、男の血量は1/5以下でなければならないので、ダブルモードをオンにして男を操作することをお勧めします)女の人:↓←+パンチそして+中足=敵の足をつかんで、つかんだ瞬間+重い足(これは比較的に速度を試すので、何度も試してみることができます)は必ず一貫していなければなりません

I think I can explain everything! Man: ←↓→↑ + heavy punch, and then hit the woman to the ground + heavy leg (special attention, if you want to trigger the 3-person 0 mechanism, the man's HP must be less than 1/5, it is recommended to open the two person mode to operate the man by himself)Woman: ↓← + heavy fist then + middle leg = will grasp the enemy's leg. The moment of grasping + heavy leg (this is a test of speed, you can try it many times) must be consistent

This game is...kind of shitty.
The controls are awful, a clear movelist is needed to do the special moves, the hentai moves are...too rare and useless and it's buggy as hell!

When you play single player once, if you the 2 player mod, the AI take control of the second player!

You have to shut the game, restart it to train yourself on 2 players mod...

But if a kind person could tell me how to do the special move, he will be nice.
I think I can explain everything! Man: ←↓→↑ + heavy punch, and then hit the woman to the ground + heavy leg (special attention, if you want to trigger the 3-person 0 mechanism, the man's HP must be less than 1/5, it is recommended to open the two person mode to operate the man by himself)Woman: ↓← + heavy fist then + middle leg = will grasp the enemy's leg. The moment of grasping + heavy leg (this is a test of speed, you can try it many times) must be consistent