What's new

DMM and DLSite are banning certain content starting this month. Need alternative.

prolific.paraphile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've followed Studio Armadillo's work for quite a while and he had to make a lot of changes to his work to get it approved.

[Sorry, I can't provide a link to their site cause of my post count. Originally I posted this on another board, but think it's important to discuss here as well.]

Apparently his latest work he had to remove images of backpacks and yellow hats from the characters he also had to make a proclamation in the title that the characters were of legal age. Although, in the game he allows the user to modify certain language.

I contacted DLSite and they said that they wouldn't comment further on this issue and that they have always rejected content that didn't meet their guidelines.

DMM, which has usually been more relaxed about these things, also required the content changes (or at least some of them). In the past, works from DMM have usually had less censorship (more lenient about mosaics), but it seems they are starting to crack down as well.

I tried contacting DMM, but they have not gotten back to me.

Anyway, Studio Armadillo says they are planning on releasing a full version on another site. No clue which one that will be. I know of Digiket, but I'm not aware of many more of these doujin/coterie sites though I am sure there are more.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DMM and DLSite are banning certain content starting this month. Need alternative.

Is it dlsite english you are talking about?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DMM and DLSite are banning certain content starting this month. Need alternative.

Yeah, if you were talking about English site.
They were give a negative response on loli for quite a long time.
I dunno about DMM though.

If you talking about Japanese ones and they started to cracking down on lolis then, yeah....

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can we star to hope that good game will not be block because of 1 or 2 minor character is a loli?