What's new

[DMM]labyrinth bind

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone try this game?

Bind the girls with ropes and rescue them from evil spirits,but i never success lol.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM]labyrinth bind

How come noone is playing this? It's kinda fun.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks pretty much the same to all other DMM rpgs. They all have some little gimmick that separates them, but overall they're pretty much the same system. Only thing that looks like a plus with this game by the screenshots is that the censors aren't stupid huge like usual.

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if lvl matters when combining two cards of the same kind? Just wondering if two maxed lvl 25 cards would produce a +card with better stats than two lvl 1s. Since not many people are playing this, it's hard to find info on this game.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow why arent more people playing this

fapalot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even make card+ girls? Even when i have 2 of the same card, I can only find the level up option.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They do use hybrid animation with voices for the h scenes, better than static images usually anyways. Easy way to have high quality art with somewhat acceptable animation. It's cute for a casual seemingly game. Not sure how much depth it has yet. There seems to be some kind of complex event going on atm as well as a bunch of log in events. So many damn items I don't understand x.X But yeah, nothing too new here, same ol, same ol for dmm rpgs.

As usual, is there any way to mess up your girls? Evolving them too early?

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm guys does someone know what the menus are xD?

im having some problems -w-

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lab bind guide.jpg
Click to englarge

Very rough main menu translation:
*Mission (Quests): you can activate 10 quests at a time. Be sure to collect your finished quests before daily reset.
*Cards: change your deck, view your cards, enhance cards etc.....
*Gacha: gamble for new cards. there are not one, not two but THREE links to the gacha page on the main page. a) The gacha button in the lower left corner b)see item 1 c) see item 7
*Items: view your items here. you can't do much with them here. use them at the stage preparation menu.
Stage: select stage. regular stages near the top, event stages near the bottom (when available).
*Ranking: don't know much about this.
1: Gacha
2: Shop. buy stuff here
3: Friends
4: Pokedex...or thereabouts
5: Settings
6: Red-colored pot leaf clock: click here at any time to return to the main page. also displays the time in your time zone.
7: Yet another button leading you to the Gacha menu.
8: Time until your action points recover
9: Green bar - your action points / red bar: your player exp and "Rank" (they call it Rank in this game instead of Level)
10: Heart currency: can use these for Gacha but i heard that it's better to save them for buying inventory-maximizing items.
11: Bell coins: the main currency in this game. use for leveling up cards or gacha etc....
12: Your name to the left, to the right are 3 titles you can pick (similar to Aigis) except they don't seem to give you any buffs.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the first scene was impressive I like these games with motion in the scenes and not needing 4+ copies of a card to view them is a plus too. I'm curious what that question at the beginning was though.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could someone translate what I need to do to get these mission rewards? I need the capture ropes from them pretty badly and I guess any missions with the cats UC/R cats that give exp would be helpful later but I mainly need the ropes.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god dammit I think I just lost another 7-8 ropes didnt know they trash all your items when you exit a dungeon early even the ones you brought with you I had just got 5 from one of those quest that I can't read

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could someone translate what I need to do to get these mission rewards? I need the capture ropes from them pretty badly and I guess any missions with the cats UC/R cats that give exp would be helpful later but I mainly need the ropes.
the first quest, with the blue icon and lassoo, tells you to collect homemade cookies. it looks like that one gives a lassoo as a reward, im assuming.

but i kind of stopped playing this game because its fucking bullshit that they keep draining your stamina EVEN WHEN YOURE ALREADY IN THE EFFIN DUNGEON......thats just below the belt. Love Fishing is a much more fair game, stress-free, and you dont need to translate anything.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

にゃんぱす;616696 said:
the first quest, with the blue icon and lassoo, tells you to collect homemade cookies. it looks like that one gives a lassoo as a reward, im assuming.
It does not only the ones I circled with black give rope's or lassos as a reward so if you could tell me what I need for those it would be a big help. I don't really mind the stamina it gives me time to do something else while waiting for it to come back. I will be quite pleased if all of these SR and P cards from events/normal dungeons have moving scenes instead of still images and its not just the first girl. If love fishing has moving scenes I'd probably give it a shot.

Last edited:

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what do the cakes do and how do I use 'em? They seem to be in the third tab of your inventory.

Also, I'm not sure how the affection / soul meter works at all to unlock stuff in the album (voices, scenes, etc.) so if someone can explain that real quick, that'd be super.
What I have been doing is leveling the copies of P rarity I have to max then fusing them with the second option which turns them into P+ but that just seems to change their clothes - not unlock any scenes... unless I have to do it more with more copies? One thing I noticed was that you can only fuse P+ to P+ to get P++ or whatever it is that is afterwards.

Anyways, if someone can tell me what the strawberry cake looking things do / how to use them as well as how to unlock scenes, that would be much appreciated :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im pretty sure scenes are unlocked with the final form P++ and it looks like event cards SR or better have scenes but with no motion. I have no idea what the cake does yet. I thought this game was good but something has been wrong with the capture rate since the last event it felt like Im hoping they fix it with this event they put on today but if not then 0 point of playing I am not about to gather capture items all week to fail all of them. I think the japanese people on the dmm community are complaining about it too its ridiculous.

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Turns out cakes are used to refill your ghost combat bar on the right of the home menu when an event is using it.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played when it first came out, but stopped because there was a stamina-leak issue when exploring dungeons. Now that i come back to this game, it seems that all the graphics and stamina issues have been fixed so i'll be playing this alot.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game it has some good cg and the gameplay is a little bit different from other games but its like near insanely grindy. they put the event Q and UR rarity cards in the highest difficulty that you cant beat without Q and UR so thats kind of frustrating to watch all of these event cards pass by that I can't even try to get the cards from. you need 4 cards to make it ++ and unlock its cg I think most or all of the events only will let you capture 3 cards last one has to be gacha'd for

this game is basically just pain could be fun if they didnt try to force you to buy content /make it so hard. I just hope someone rips the cgs from this again so I dont have to try and play it anymore