What's new

[DMM] Love Fishing

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Love Fishing

How are you getting all that money and cards to level them up?
Is there a trick? lol

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How are you getting all that money and cards to level them up?
Is there a trick? lol
The event gives a massive amount of gold and fish. Great time to start playing atm. I already have 17k BP, which is enough for over 8 pages of rewards and I just started a couple days ago. Just gotta fight the event bosses when they pop up, and remember to conserve blue orbs. The event will be going for like 6 more days so anybody starting now can easily acquire the same stuff that I have. I haven't even spent any of my energy restore potions (Pink potions) yet and I have like 17+ thanks to the event.

Great hits do 200% damage, so if your team has 2k attack, you'll be hitting 4k every hit and you have 5 attacks. So there's the potential to take out a 20k hp boss with only 1x multiplier (1 blue orb) even with only 2k attack. That and as I mentioned, getting great hits on all the targets in a row does a bonus attack for 300% damage. So once you get good at that, your damage potential sky rockets and you can afford to fight more event bosses.

Oh and best to focus on getting all level 4 or higher girls as soon as possible, I wouldn't farm the 3 star girls early on as they'll be replaced almost immediately. From my runs, obtaining the 4 star girls from story mode isn't much more difficult than obtaining the 3 star girls. Maxed all my level 4 girl's max cap level in like a day.

Last edited:

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to do the chapter missions in the last couple of days? Any time I click on it I just get a blank box

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are you downloading the game? Neither of those links work for me, unfortunately. It says the gallery doesn't exist and the first link just leads to a Japanese page that I can't navigate around with an entirely different link address for some reason, and there's no sign of that game (or any game at all) anywhere. I always seem to have this problem when it comes to Japanese games or pages.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are you downloading the game? Neither of those links work for me, unfortunately. It says the gallery doesn't exist and the first link just leads to a Japanese page that I can't navigate around with an entirely different link address for some reason, and there's no sign of that game (or any game at all) anywhere. I always seem to have this problem when it comes to Japanese games or pages.
I had this problem as well when i clicked OP's link. So i investigated and found that they changed the url for the game. Here is the (currently) working url:

DMMdotCOdotJP/en/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=184896/

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Turns out you need to have the "www" in it otherwise it doesn't work.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tsuri.jpg

Ok, nothing is clickable on this, the stage selection menu. What am i doing wrong?

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously, someone must know the answer. Started this game over a week ago but still don't know how to play. I click the fishing rod icon at the top of the screen which brings me to the attached photo from my last post, and nothing is click-able. I click the giant green button on the main page, which brings me to the same unclick-able screen.

Also i don't understand how to turn fish into girls. I play over a dozen DMM games, but this one stumps me.

I disabled my NoScript and other add-ons that could possibly interfere.

ryuzakku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same issue as the poster above me, makes the game unplayable apparently.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The stage works now. Dunno if it is because it's now November and therefore a new event? Either way, problem is solved.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ika.jpg
Whoever keeps saying that the 4☆ girls are just as easy to catch as the 3☆ girls - they have some out of this world RNG luck. I'm farming random stages several times a day and no luck. The only girls that i've obtained from clearing stages are Ei-chan (stage 1-2) and Kinmedai-chan (stage 1-3 aka the girl with the creepy glasses). Both of them are 3☆ and not too useful. I do, however have a 6☆ girl, Ika-chan, whom i'm assuming is a BP ranking reward (see attached pic). Got a couple of questions though:
1. At the pre-fish catching screen what does the reel on the right do? It roughly translates to "Use Kit", so are these kits available somehow or what is the deal with Kits?
2. The reel at the bottom of that same screen roughly translates to "Auto". So far from my testing it catches fish with 100% success rate. Except, when using it on the boss stage it always fails. So does anyone know more details on this "Auto Reel" feature?

For now i guess i'll grind the America stage and hope to get some 4☆ girls.....

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

aburagani.jpg

Japanese wiki:

Also i got a really kawaii crab girl from point gacha (used a free ticket, not points), her name is Aburagani which is japanese for a certain type of crab. She does 3x damage to Ika-chan, the current BP boss, which is pretty awesome.

Do any ULMF peeps still play this? Thread seems dead nowadays:(

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

にゃんぱす would you be able to translate some of the labyrinth bind missions particularly ones that give the fire or all element capture ropes? I wasted a good 20 something ropes trying to catch the event girl with purple hair and finally did but I think I accidentally canceled the reward with her in it. so I'm kind of screwed seeing as I need to get 3 more copies of the event girl before the event ends and I have like 10 ropes left currently. I posted pics with all the missions that give ropes highlighted in the labyrinth bind thread.

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As of January 2015 this game got cancelled.

R.I.P. Rabu Tsuri:(

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awww...Well, it never had the impact they wanted. RIP, so many DMM games gone :<