What's new

[DMM & Lune] Evil Female Executive Perezie New Moon/ 悪の女幹部ペリジーニュームーン公式

kfhustle

Reputation score
this game just release from 19/2/2020 artstyle of character top notch. i guest LUNE can't wait to battle against LILITH soft's taimanin series !!! althought game play not good enough but just play for hentai content is fine. this is some kind of idle game, i'm still learning about it
i creat the post for this game disscus and QA
here are some information:

- twitter:
- the game official page :

- youtube chanel:

- dmm page (need login acc dmm r18 to play):

-- the game is japanese and no turtorial english like taimani rpgx but if u guy play gacha game on dmm before than still can figure it out how to gacha in this game and form team stuff to play
here are some pic for gameplay idle:
cccc.png

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
jeez o_O gacha system of this game is if you roll and lucky pull SSR unit then u still can't happy yet because it just a SSR shard not the real unit .. u must pull until u have full shard to creat that ssr unit for example SSR dark moon princes got 80 shard but 1 lucky pull you only get 5 shard --> 5/80 so you need 80/80 shard to really own that SSR character

but thank god ! they're gifting us free ssr character NINJA girl and 5k free crystals for gacha.

bigwukky

Reputation score
erm this is 1st time i play gacha game on DDM i have question

I rolled my wanted girl successfully

how to get "CG" from that girl? (lv them or else?)

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
erm this is 1st time i play gacha game on DDM i have question

I rolled my wanted girl successfully

how to get "CG" from that girl? (lv them or else?)
Give them their specific gifts (like the strawberry cake) in that one tab to max out their stars or/and max all their book skills to lvl 99. There's two CG for each character as far as I can tell.

bigwukky

Reputation score
ok thank you gmen

it seem best equipment (gold with purple background), must get though the events at moment (without use tickets, the game let use fight the boss/ mission total 3 times per before recharge again)

talk about boss fight......................
how I can make my chars use "attack skill" in battle? (enemy npc seem to use it regularly when their "yellow meter" meter max and use it like 3-4 combos but our unit never use it once the meter max......(I try to press at my phone screen randomly when yellow meter max but it not seem to work.......)

OP
kfhustle

kfhustle

Reputation score
how I can make my chars use "attack skill" in battle? (enemy npc seem to use it regularly when their "yellow meter" meter max and use it like 3-4 combos but our unit never use it once the meter max......(I try to press at my phone screen randomly when yellow meter max but it not seem to work.......)
as far as i know, active skills will only trigger if you pick character with the same faction in the same team ...

for example : SSR Pink-luna-princess, SSR Ninja girl, SSR PURPLE skin demon girl, SSR blue short-hair girl, SSR WHITE hair girl, SSR BLACK-luna-princess, SSR blonde hair girl dress like sailor moon. <------ they are the same faction and if you have them in the same team they will trigger active skills together

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score
as far as i know, active skills will only trigger if you pick character with the same faction in the same team ...

for example : SSR Pink-luna-princess, SSR Ninja girl, SSR PURPLE skin demon girl, SSR blue short-hair girl, SSR WHITE hair girl, SSR BLACK-luna-princess, SSR blonde hair girl dress like sailor moon. <------ they are the same faction and if you have them in the same team they will trigger active skills together
Is there an easy way to tell which faction is which?

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
Is there an easy way to tell which faction is which?
i think you can go here (use google chrome translate japanese--> English):
and click character you want to know then look at that line: " 組織名 / Organization name "

neonocturne

Reputation score
jeez o_O gacha system of this game is if you roll and lucky pull SSR unit then u still can't happy yet because it just a SSR shard not the real unit .. u must pull until u have full shard to creat that ssr unit for example SSR dark moon princes got 80 shard but 1 lucky pull you only get 5 shard --> 5/80 so you need 80/80 shard to really own that SSR character

but thank god ! they're gifting us free ssr character NINJA girl and 5k free crystals for gacha.
It has a system where you can steadily rank up your roster. You don't have to worry about unlocking them later, they made it a very slow game, so just form a team and grind without playing. Just log in regularly and spend resources wisely for lvling up, eventually we all get there.

Crimson Nanashi

Reputation score
did you ever figure out how to use your skills?