What's new

DMM saraburemmusume (ponygirls game)

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so.....if you had ever wondered how low could DMM get on their games i just want to let you know that i just found one of the oddest games ever xD

a horse training game.

im not kiding it seems that the whole ponygirl thing finally got to japan and they made their own kind of ponygirls (no latex)

i have almost no idea whats happening in the game but just to let you know choose wisely your main girl as its permanent (i hope they do something to allow for more girls but wee lets check it first)

(how to play: this section is subject to change and its all about what i have found thus far about the game)

1.-First girl is permanent (or so it seems)
2.-you can have a second girl just click in the arrows at the text bouble and click the angel to put a new girl
3.- second girl can be overwritten (yes overwritten you lose the girl if you want to use a new one)
4.-train your girls to max heart points before joining the contest as when you finish the contest you get half the heart points the girl had for you and the other half if you answer correctly.
5.- i have absolutely no idea what the dialogues mean sorry.

UPDATE

6.-actually you can change your main girl in the A section of my guide (just click on the checkbox in the upper right part of your screen)
7.-it seems that rather than keeping the same gal over and over you can actually breed them and make a stronger girl (you can change them around this way)
8.-(the second girl actually chooses how your girl will look)
9.-if you keep breeding your girls you can have more girls in your stable (lol)
i think i like this game im a sucker for games with bvreeding mechanics

(ill post a miniguide with images in a while :D

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DMM saraburemmusume (ponygirls game)

Guide for the game

1.-Main (returns you to this screen)
2.-Shop(almost everything is for real money=/)
3.-Gacha here you get new girls
4.-upgrade for your items
5.-Leaderboard?
6.-Friends
7.-your current items and girls
8.-your info
9.-albuim here you can watch your scenes and cgs
10.-receive gifts
11.-not marked but obvius is sound

A.-inspect your girl
B.-your girl mood (you can change her mood and will change her image)
C.-Competition
D.-Training
E.-umm this is.....actually i think this is mating.....wait a sec i have to check this out xD

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a second one for good measures

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

3.-Gacha
You also get accessories from here: hat, earrings, necklace.
One gal can have 3 equipments, and seems like they can be of the same type.
Also after "breed" you can add perks(? seemd so) to your gal. this perks can be upgraded with horseshoes, which you win through races.
Btw, i think game name is "Thoroughbred Musumaker"

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really liked the game but it glitched often xD

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is an event happening now.

You have to win points in the event races.

Not easy. There are always strong oponents, and if your horsegirl is not in an advanced enough rank, the races are worth only 1 point.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I usually get tiaras from gacha. This game is really fun, i'm not entirely sure what i'm doing yet, but it's fun. Dunno about y'all, but i chose the blonde kitsune-mimi as my main girl. She has a really good seiyuu, thankfully...one of the most kawaii voices i've ever heard. Unlocking H "scenes" at regular intervals is a nice feature too.

One thing i'm not too sure of, is after you win a race, your girl will talk to you and you have to reply to her with one of two options. I think this affects how many 'episode points' you get (or whatever those heart-things are called). Problem is....you need to know japanese fluently!

Does anyone know how the weather conditions affect your race?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is a limit to training a girl.
Once she has reached 100%, she cannot train nor participate in races anymore.

So you have to breed her.
When breeding, there is a new level (that might represent potential) that gains some EXP.
I still haven't raise that level, so I can't say for sure.
Also, seems that breeding the girl with an identical girl nets 100 EXP for this level, ans using a different girl nets only 50.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone translate what the different stats mean? And what the drinks you can give her whilst training do? And what are the horse shoes for?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone translate what the different stats mean? And what the drinks you can give her whilst training do? And what are the horse shoes for?
the horseshopes is for the skills.

im having problems with this game and can barely play D:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, here's a little more information.

You play as the owner and trainer of a stable of "Saraburem Musume" or Saramusu for short. Or Saram for really short. Musume means girl, but I'm not sure about the rest.

By training horses you increase your Owner Exp, which then increases your level. As your level goes up your action points, number of friends and number of rooms in your stable increase. Also, each time you level your action points are fully restored.

Depending of the rank of races you enter you'll also earn a fixed amount of Owner Exp.

Your action points continue to increase by one each time you level until you reach level 100, when they max out at 240.

Your number of friends maxes out at 30 once you reach level 20 (it jumps to 25 at level 15 and 20 at level 11).

The number of rooms in your stable maxes out at 4 when you reach level 30 (and hits 3 when you reach level 15).

Action points are used up when you train or race. They're fully restored when you level up, and naturally restored at a rate of 1 per minute.

The in game currency, Umane, is won when you do well in races.

Gacha tickets can be bought for Owner Points. To obtain Owner Points, you need to do Combined Training or Yell Exchange.

When you yell at someone on your friends list, both people get owner points. And when they yell at you, both people get points. You can only yell at each friend on your list to get points once per day, though.

Each Saramasu has a maturity level (up to 100%) showing its working life. When a horse reaches 100% she can't race or train any more - you need to retire her, or reincarnate her. Reincarnating her won't change your unlocked album.

When maturity gets past 50%, your rate of increases in training will fall. If the number of days is also past 150, then training will actually be counterproductive, and her abilities will fall.

The Saramasu's stats are:

1. Speed. (スピード) How fast she is - advantageous over short races.

2. Stamina. (スタミナ) Her stamina - good for long races.

For medium races, a good balance of speed and stamina is important!

3. Turf. (芝) Suitability on turf courses.

4. Dirt. (ダ) Suitability on soil courses.

5. Rain. (雨) How well she copes with rain.

6. Escape. (逃) How well she copes with escape tactics, a sprint from start to end (best for short 1000-1200 m races).

7. Destination. (先) How well she copes with destination tactics, saving energy in the first half of the race and then running for the end (best for medium 1300-1600 m races).

8. Driving in (追) How well she copes with driving in tactics, running steadily until near the end then making a dash for the line (best for long distance 2700-4000 m races).

9. Open (差) How well she copes with open tactics, preserving power until midway then taking the lead (best for long distance 1750-2400 m races).

The stats from 3-7 are marked by symbols, with ☆>◎>○>△>- and +>no mark>-. So star plus is the best, and line minus is the worst.

10. Class. This is the class of races she's currently challenging.

11. Heart and Album Points. Heart points are accumulated during training, and then converted to album points by racing, at a rate determined by the class of the race and the outcome. More points are then converted by the post race conversation, depending on how it goes. Increase album points to unlock new pictures and scenes which can then be viewed any time.

12. Number of days. Increases by one every time you train or take part in a race.

13. Personality. The girl's personality; affects how different areas will grow during training. There are three types; precocious, standard and mature.

Saram Skills

Skills power up the Saram when racing. Skills are added after you reincarnate; so don't forget to add them at that point. Skills can be levelled up with the copper horse shoes. Go to the Saramasu Details page, then Skill Level Up (スキルLv.アップ).

Training

Training increases maturity. There are three main types:

1. Turf
Best for improving speed. Also good for Turf aptitude, Escape tactics and Destination tactic.

2. Dirt
Best for improving stamina. Also for for Dirt aptitude, Driving in tactics and Open tactics.

3. Wood Chips
Increases speed and stamina evenly. Also good for Rain resistance, Turf and Dirt aptitude.

Training can be light, medium, strong, or together with friends. With friends can be carried out once per day per friend.

Different kinds of training are better for different needs:

"I want to get stronger!"

Amount of ability obtained by a single training session: Pool > Together with friends > Strong training > Usual Training > Light Training
Amount of ability obtained per action point spent: Pool > Together with friends > Light Training > Usual Training > Strong Training
Amount of ability obtained per 1% maturity rise: Pool > Together with friends > Strong training > Usual Training > Light Training

"I want to see album pictures!"

Amount of Heart Points obtained by a single training session: Pool > Together with friends > Strong training > Usual Training > Light Training
Amount of Heart Points obtained per action point spent: Pool > Together with friends = Light Training > Usual Training > Strong Training
Amount of Heart Points obtained per 1% maturity rise: Pool > Together with friends > Light Training > Usual Training > Strong Training

4. Pool
You need a special item to use it, but training in the pool gives double the ability rise of strong training, whilst only using up the amount of maturity of usual training. It also lets you view your Saramasu in a swimsuit on the main page. There are three types of pool; Speed, Stamina and Balanced, equivalent to Turf, Dirt and Wood training.

Items. You can use up to 10 items at a time when training.

Luxury Grape Juice -> Turf, Speed, Stamina, Escape and Destination get +3 points!
Luxury Apple Juice -> Dirt, Speed, Stamina, Driving in and Open get +3 points!
Luxury Strawberry Juice -> Rain, Escape, Destination, Driving in and Open get + 3 points!
Grape Juice -> Turf, Speed, Stamina, Escape and Destination get +1 point!
Apple Juice -> Dirt, Speed, Stamina, Driving in and Open get +1 point!
Strawberry Juice -> Rain, Escape, Destination, Driving in and Open get + 1 point!

There are 32 different classes to race in. As you win races, your class advances. Once you reach the 6th class, there will be a choice of races at the same level to enter. The classes are:

1 新馬・未勝利
2 500アンダー
3 1000アンダー
4 1600アンダー
5 オープン
6 GIII★x1
7 GIII★x2
8 GIII★x3
9 GIII★x4
10 GIII★x5
11 GIII★x6
12 GIII★x7
13 GIII★x8
14 GIII★x9
15 GII★x1
16 GII★x2
17 GII★x3
18 GII★x4
19 GII★x5
20 GII★x6
21 GII★x7
22 GII★x8
23 GII★x9
24 GI★x1
25 GI★x2
26 GI★x3
27 GI★x4
28 GI★x5
29 GI★x6
30 GI★x7
31 GI★x8
32 GI★x9

Up to three accessories can be worn to improve your performance in races. They are graded Gold > Silver > Bronze.

Accessories are won in the Gacha machine. You get one free Bronze Gacha spin a day, and can pay 100 Umane per spin after that. Silver and Gold require real money. You can hold up to 50 accessories.

Level accessories up by synthesising them together. You get more exp by using the same type of accessory - for instance, two speed tiaras gives more exp than a stamina tiara with a speed tiara.

The effect of levelling up equipment depends on the grade:
Gold (Lv.20 / MAX): + 800
Silver (Lv.15 / MAX): + 400
Bronze (Lv.10 / MAX): + 200

There are 9 types of accessory; Speed and Stamina Tiaras, Turf, Dirt and Rain Earrings and Escape, Destination, Driving in and Open Bracelets.

Energy perfume temporarily ups the ability of the Saramasu during a single race. Use it for races you really want to win.

Crown Titles
Some races give you a special title if you win. They're indicated by a red crown. You can also win prizes by collecting the titles. Try and get them all.

Masters
Retired Saramasu can enter the Master races, held at fixed times each day.

Event Races
Sometimes event races are held. Check the news.

Reincarnation
Reincarnating a Saramasu sets the maturity back to 0. You can do it at any time, but once you reach 100% your only options are reincarnation or retiring. To reincarnate you need Umane and a plain Saram from the Gacha machine.

1. Purity
If you reincarnate with a plain Saram that looks different you lose your purity.
If you retire a Saramasu who has lost purity you can start over with a pure one that looks the same, but your reincarnation level is reset to 1.
Album points are not reset even if you retire.

A Pure Mark is shown on the details screen of purebred Saramasu.

2. Purity Bonus
By retaining purity when reincarnating you can gain the ability the Saram has. At level 1 there is a 60% chance, but at the Max level 5 it's 100%. Strengthen Saramasu by continually reincarnating whilst remaining pure!

3. Benefits of Reincarnating

Chance of gaining ability: pure and the same look> non-pure and the same look> different look
Acquisition rate of reincarnation Exp: pure and the same look> non-pure and the same look> different look
Reincarnation Count Bonus: pure and the same look> non-pure and the same look> different look
Growth potential bonus: pure and the same look> non-pure and the same look> different look

4. Accessory Bonus

Reincarnating with accessories on uses them to add 5% of the accessory bonus to your stats. For example, a level 20 gold earring giving Turf +800 would give +40.

Creation.
You can also use a plain Saram and an empty room to create a new Saramasu. You can forcibly retire a Saramasu to make space, except for your Ace Saramasu - first set a different one to be the Ace in their details page.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Some question:
i get some strange tickets from event race - cant't find how to use them

Attachments

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some question:
i get some strange tickets from event race - cant't find how to use them
Is it a swimming pool ticket? They let you use the pool during training.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think you can exchange them for girls (you can choose who you want)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think you can exchange them for girls (you can choose who you want)
Yes. But, damn, they require lots of tickets.

To rack in points in this event you will need some well bred girls.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. But, damn, they require lots of tickets.

To rack in points in this event you will need some well bred girls.
kind fo hard when you dont get the girls you need to breed them xD (im already stuck with my first girl)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Argh. Got my girl to GII rank.
Now she gets more points in the event.

Except not really, since she has no way to get better than 4th place now.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And how can i do it?
On the event screen, before you click the big blue button to go to the event races, there are to buttons to it's left.
The bottom one with pink text takes you to the screen in wich you select your girl prizes.

But the normal girls cost at least 30 event tickets.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

oh, i get it! i have more than 40 already, so... need 50 more =)