What's new

Do you think it is possible for a troll to be sexy?

Reputation score
I'm trying to come up with good character designs for odd types of monster girl characters. NPC or MC, either way.

I was going to try half orc, but I like the type of orc with pig noses, and I just can't find a way to make a pig nose attractive. The only pretty orc character I think I ever saw was this assassin girl in the original War Craft game. But I've lost the image.

In "That time I reincarnated as a Slime" they managed to bring some pretty good Oni Daemon girls.

Do you think it's possible to make a Troll girl work?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I mean, if you're talking about Warcraft trolls then yes, they certainly can be sexy. There's plenty of content out there.

As for more traditional "big as a house, lives under a bridge" mythos trolls, your mileage may vary outside of macrophilia.

OP
P
Reputation score
"Macrophilia" I love that term!

Looking that up, yeah. That is some good material!

OP
P
Reputation score
For what it's worth, I finally managed to find the pretty half orc from Warcraft I.

Warcraft_I_-_Assassination_of_King_Llane.jpg

Maybe half orcs aren't bad.

With a troll, I have to decide how strong she is, and how big. I would say that trolls vary in size, so she doesn't have to be as big as a house. Maybe 2 feet taller than normal humans.
But still, if she loses a fight, it's kind of hard to have a sensible H scene if she's much bigger and stronger than her assailants. I just really want a monster girl in my story.

Last edited by a moderator: