What's new

does the LN of this manga have swinging

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
first apologies since i read the manga and i'm looking for info on the LN, but there is no LN forum on here.

ust marathoned all of Shishunki na Adam. while this manga was probably the hottest smut manga i've ever read, it just had 1 downfall. there are yaoi scenes with the pretty boy. 1 scene can't be avoided because it happens at the same time as the heroines tentacle scene so you would have to skip both. sadly what is scanlated of the manga only has the heroine (A) groped by mechanical tentacles. (B) anal raped by the protaganist due to hypnosis. so heroine is still a virgin from what's out. (C) (from the raw) finally she is molested by what should be a teammate from her world but it's short lived.

if any one has read this novel, i saw illustrations that had orgies with the MC, the pretty boy and other girls. do you know if the pretty buy ever fucks any of the heroines? it seems like they are all open to the idea, but not sure if they ever do. it would be pretty awesome to see some swinging or MC letting the other boy get some action with his girls too.

on a side note, does anyone have any recommendations for eng translated manga that are on this level or more-so smut?

actual manga and not doujins. i want to see just how far they can get away with it.