What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ドリルさきいか] 催堕のエルフ (RJ01088206)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf thread: None yet, probably doesn't need one, it's a fairly straightforward and short game.

The English title would be something like "Corruption of the Elves", but there is no official English title on DLsite, so I didn't put it in the thread title. Translated the usual: interface, items equipment, skills, and H stats screens (there is one for each of the two main characters). Did not translate the "thoughts on most recent H event" section of the ero status screens as those are images and rather wordy (so they would require encryption/decryption shennanigans and space would be an issue). For that reason I also did not translate the items that change it (there are items you get after every scene that change it to the characters' thoughts about that scene, and they are rather unnecessary as there is a recall room anyway).
Also included cliplogger to send text to the clipboard, to be translated in whatever software you like.

Should work with any version of the game as the patch is only the databases for the parts I translated, did not need to edit the common events or maps.

Attached as usual. Let me know if there are any issues.
Update/note, looks like Daedroth over on F95 is working on a full translation of this one.

Attachments

Last edited: