What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Dot Kobo] [・工房] Busters ~Two Worlds~ / Busters 二つの世界 RE154892 RJ154892

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Busters 二つの世界 (NTR)

+ to that, im breaking mi brain on this game but i ever have been so bad at it, so lets wait a noble soul that provides a save =)

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here it is. u can see the non-h CG using the (key)item in your inventory. for the H-animation use the TV in your room

Attachments

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone pls tell me what is written there

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So apparently it's an ending flowchart telling about the flow of certain important storyline battles and the results of winning or losing each fight.

勝った means winning.

負けた means losing.

棄権した means... Abstaining? I dunno. Probably not fighting at all, or simply stalling the fight?

End A is apparently regarded as the True End.

It seems that End B has a variant depending on whether or not 羽の力 is, after the final battle sequence, relied on (頼る) which results in a Normal End, or not (頼らない) which results in a Happy End.

Original text in the bottom notes of the image-
羽の力に頼る
羽の力に頼らない

End C and D are apparently regarded as Bad Ends.

I haven't actually played this game for reasons, so this information is taken out of context. I also haven't skimmed the thread, so some of this information are most likely repeated and redundant.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So apparently it's an ending flowchart telling about the flow of certain important storyline battles and the results of winning or losing each fight.

勝った means winning.

負けた means losing.

棄権した means... Abstaining? I dunno. Probably not fighting at all, or simply stalling the fight?

End A is apparently regarded as the True End.

It seems that End B has a variant depending on whether or not 羽の力 is, after the final battle sequence, relied on (頼る) which results in a Normal End, or not (頼らない) which results in a Happy End.

Original text in the bottom notes of the image-
羽の力に頼る
羽の力に頼らない

End C and D are apparently regarded as Bad Ends.

I haven't actually played this game for reasons, so this information is taken out of context. I also haven't skimmed the thread, so some of this information are most likely repeated and redundant.
thx :)

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game has been updated to ver. 2.2. I don't know what the changes are.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has been updated to ver. 2.2. I don't know what the changes are.
Added in a "relief" area that makes collecting the scene fragments a lot easier, but can only be accessed through the "if" route after clearing. The area is located on the eastern side of the poison area, map showing where can be found on their HP. Also added in a item at the adult playground that negates the poison in said area.

For those who completed the 1.0 version but not "if" route, he added a repeatable fight with the bird girl that 100% drop the feathers that allows you to wish for the scene fragments. Added in a new spirit you can recruit to party and a for those in "if" afterstory, alongside a cameo of the adopted father of main heroine's corpse after he was killed along with a weapon.

They apologize for no new scenes added, but said they are working on some. This update was simply to go alongside the trial release of their Kanae (was always calling her Karen for some reason) VN.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there anyone have walktrhough for this game?

TBH, I like Old RPG style in this game, but this is too free roam.. I even confuse where I can get H-Scene..

Now Im at place like labirint with angel statue. (after save green hair girl).

Im afraid I just skip the scene (if there are scene that I skip.. xD)

O yea,, Are choice in this game important? I mean, important to get H scene?

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i've played this (GREAT) game long before so i dont remember stuff like what to do, when etcc

but choice is important here, because we have some path that we can follow, and each have their cg and endings. in the dev blog i rememeber an image with a flow chart with every path and from what choice but i cant find anymore sadly.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is there anyone have walktrhough for this game?

TBH, I like Old RPG style in this game, but this is too free roam.. I even confuse where I can get H-Scene..

Now Im at place like labirint with angel statue. (after save green hair girl).

Im afraid I just skip the scene (if there are scene that I skip.. xD)

Near the bottom is all information on the game by author himself.

jjohnson1992

Reputation score
Hey there doubt anyone will respond after all this time but just wondering if this game has any way to avoid the ntr scenes, i have a love hate relationship with ntr, I enjoy the scenes more if they're avoidable and only happen as a consequence of your choices or failures. so is there a way to avoid them like maybe the if route, thought it might be something like how they added the ability to rescue anna in crystal story. I cant enjoy ntr if its out of my control. so i'm not gonna play it if there's no way to avoid them at all, also the if route is that a different story or the original story with changes made?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey there doubt anyone will respond after all this time but just wondering if this game has any way to avoid the ntr scenes, i have a love hate relationship with ntr, I enjoy the scenes more if they're avoidable and only happen as a consequence of your choices or failures. so is there a way to avoid them like maybe the if route, thought it might be something like how they added the ability to rescue anna in crystal story. I cant enjoy ntr if its out of my control. so i'm not gonna play it if there's no way to avoid them at all, also the if route is that a different story or the original story with changes made?
Normal story: Early NTR is not avoidable, it's part of the story. Later NTR is avoidable but only if you avoid the true ending. This is mostly done by winning key fights in the tournament.
If story: Somewhat avoidable. Main heroine and a few other girls it's avoidable....other girls I believe are not.

"if" route is just that, a "what if" scenario. It changes key parts of the MC and MH's backstory, thus keeping the main objective the same.....but completely changes the circumstances surrounding them. The true story is more sad and serious while the "if" story is more lighthearted (for awhile at least).

jjohnson1992

Reputation score
Normal story: Early NTR is not avoidable, it's part of the story. Later NTR is avoidable but only if you avoid the true ending. This is mostly done by winning key fights in the tournament.
If story: Somewhat avoidable. Main heroine and a few other girls it's avoidable....other girls I believe are not.

"if" route is just that, a "what if" scenario. It changes key parts of the MC and MH's backstory, thus keeping the main objective the same.....but completely changes the circumstances surrounding them. The true story is more sad and serious while the "if" story is more lighthearted (for awhile at least).
Thank for the response, I'll probably avoid this one then.

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me how to beat the final boss? he's a pain in the ass. lol

Or does someone have an uber powerful character at the final boss I can download the save file from? the weird monster guy at the giant bird is kicking my butt. (actually i'm not sure it's the final boss. it's the boss right before chapter 5 ends I think? The dude with the mask.

Last edited: