What's new

[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

horneddevil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

I sure hope he's doing okay. I'm worried after his last hiatus.

DarkGemini21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all having an issue. I have the most recent update for Parasite in the city, i tried to transfer it to my windows 8.1 new laptop, but it doesn't work. Am I missing something to run it. I do not get any errors, I get sound, but graphics are white screen

Siren386

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all having an issue. I have the most recent update for Parasite in the city, i tried to transfer it to my windows 8.1 new laptop, but it doesn't work. Am I missing something to run it. I do not get any errors, I get sound, but graphics are white screen
Try installing the DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime

Siren386

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had that issue as well, but I managed to solve it by right-clicking on the game executable, going to "Run with Graphics Processor," and selecting my actual graphics card as opposed to the default integrated graphics.
From the other thread. Seems there is an issue with Windows 8.1 but it's running fine on mine.

DarkGemini21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i do not have that option in the right click menu. I also have windows 8.1

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder how dot slave is doing. I hope this thread is not dead yet.

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder how dot slave is doing. I hope this thread is not dead yet.
We could give it some life! I had some time so have some ice-cream and walk your face-hugger pet.

Hopefully everything is well with DotSlave

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We could give it some life! I had some time so have some ice-cream and walk your face-hugger pet.

Hopefully everything is well with DotSlave
AW Datanony!! Did you just made that right away? I dont know how to show some support for Dotslave since he/she is not here. If someone would contact dotslave, that would be great. This is the one of the few threads I watch here in ULMF

E

erobotan

I suspect he/she got burned out from all of those main character redesigning T___T

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suspect he/she got burned out from all of those main character redesigning T___T
Or maybe he was redesigning the main character over and over again because he was already "burned out" :p I see that happen a lot. When a dev gets bored, they start redoing their old work in a cycle over and over again instead of progressing.

E

erobotan

Or maybe he was redesigning the main character over and over again because he was already "burned out" :p I see that happen a lot. When a dev gets bored, they start redoing their old work in a cycle over and over again instead of progressing.
haha, yeah that might be the case.

I was like that too but for me the reason is because there is a skill leap (the current sprites has a higher quality than the sprites that are made during the start of the project). It's still bad though .. and the game usually ended unfinished lol. I still have the urge to redo stuff sometimes but thank God it's not as bad as before ^^

I manage to grab his/her "latest" design (4-5 months ago) .. probably it's no longer the latest the design by now but better than nothing ... .

Last edited by a moderator:

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did PixelFactory become another Konashion?

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, why'd you get my hopes up in vain?

Konashion is the creator of 'Superdeep throat' or 'SDT' it's a very good game with lots of detail. Konashion gave up on the project because he got burnt out or he got fed up because people were never satisfied, or something like that. The game still gets modded to this day, it has a huge fanbase and it's modded to the point where they made fully functional new poses. (The vanilla version only contains one generic blowjob pose). The level of customization the game contains is astounding, (via mods and imports), you can recreate any anime character there is and there are hair imports of almost every well known anime character as well as game characters. The vanilla game has chars like Peach, Tifa, Samus, etc.

Konashion had a huge potential as a developer, it's a shame he gave up.

Last edited:

Not a Spy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was there any proof that Konashion gave up?

I was always under the impression that something bad happened to him in RL because if he did give up on his own, he would have posted a farewell update.

But that's just how I would end it I guess.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, why'd you get my hopes up in vain?

Konashion is the creator of 'Superdeep throat' or 'SDT' it's a very good game with lots of detail. Konashion gave up on the project because he got burnt out or he got fed up because people were never satisfied, or something like that. The game still gets modded to this day, it has a huge fanbase and it's modded to the point where they made fully functional new poses. (The vanilla version only contains one generic blowjob pose). The level of customization the game contains is astounding, (via mods and imports), you can recreate any anime character there is and there are hair imports of almost every well known anime character as well as game characters. The vanilla game has chars like Peach, Tifa, Samus, etc.

Konashion had a huge potential as a developer, it's a shame he gave up.
While i KNOW this isnt the right thread for this... Mind telling one where such mods/builds could be found?

Id be quite certain afore-mentioned "one" would be very grateful.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Konashion stopped posting after the Flood or hurricane in Japan or where ever it was. So i guessed the worst might of happend. I loved his SDT game though.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just assumed Dot Slave left the project when this thread went pants on head retarded a few pages back and either pissed him off or all of the suggestions and begging for preferred content made him disinterested in trying to live up to the hype and please everyone when he himself hadn't been pleased with his character design at the time of his last post.
There hasn't been a post on his blog since October 18th and he hasn't been active here since December. As much as I would love for him to drop in and say "hey I've been working on it for a while, here's a demo" I don't think that will happen.
Could be an Iris Action situation where other SFW projects are taking up the majority of his focus. Dare to dream.

E

erobotan

at least until we wait for the return of dotslave you can always check Anthropobia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.