What's new

[Dot_Slave3] Parasite in City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Parasite in City [New Comic!]

There is something inherently sexual and hot about spiders wrapping women and sexing/egging them up. I concur.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"In some species, bondage is preferred and the female is secured by the male with silk before mating"

Man, nature is kinky.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd just like to say that in Parasite in City Zombie + Bug rape was my fav animation out of all of them.

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"In some species, bondage is preferred and the female is secured by the male with silk before mating"

Man, nature is kinky.
No it's expected. Some species of female arachnids eats the male after sex, like the praying mantis. Just means he can skaddle away before she realizes how hungry it made her.

OP
M

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta love insect sex. Oh the possibilities~. The victims could be dragged into a hive and used as a breeding slave. The victim could be corrupted into becoming a humanoid insect. Or maybe the victim could BECOME the insect hive~.
Is good stuff.

:cool:

Cyrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no see, spidergirl sexing. Genius, no?

Yeah I know actual spiders are rare, I'm bias to monstergirls in general though.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like girl rapes girl regardless if it a monster girl or zombie girl.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually voted for tentacles, but now that spiders are covered under bugs, I would totally want to see that instead.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No it's expected. Some species of female arachnids eats the male after sex, like the praying mantis. Just means he can skaddle away before she realizes how hungry it made her.
its even better then that, the females tending to be so much larger if they are hungry and can't find food then they will eat males to stay alive.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also agree there needs to be more spider cocooning, but I will be disappointed if it's the ONLY form of insect sex. Perhaps you could also incorporate plant traps with insects. For example, A giant rafflesia flower with the center acting like sticky flypaper, where you will be rape bait for flying insects~.

EDIT:

Do slugs/slug girls count under insects?

PS: Slugs are hermaphrodites, and sticky ones at that~.

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Zombie dog or just straight zombie guy on human girl.

B

bleahblah

A Succubus is pretty cool. They can seduce a heroine and make her want the incoming zombie horde or just hold her down while they do their thing.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Something tells me, that people started talking about some super-puper fantasy game with rainbow and unicorns.
I don't think that succubus fits this game. It's all about zombies, insects and tentacles... Even tentacle not really fits the game in my opinion, but I liked this enemy-boss that can attack you from below.
Guys, are we talking about zombie/parasite game or something else?
Infected humans, parasites(well, insects), infected animals - this should be enough.
Can we stick to that? Or should I go and fuck myself, because "we need orcs and elves fuck each other in a fucking infected city"?
Seriously?
Edit.
If you want furry crap or succubus, go play Corruption of Champions.

Last edited:

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The closest we should get to a succubus in the context of Parasite in City, would be a futa Zombie girl..or just an expansion on zombie girl interactions. Though Im more geared towards futa.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Succubus is pretty cool. They can seduce a heroine and make her want the incoming zombie horde or just hold her down while they do their thing.
What about a succubus that seduces/brainwashes the heroine into becoming a prostitute?

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What about a succubus that seduces/brainwashes the heroine into becoming a prostitute?
that's not a zombie game.. and not action game

LuKe890

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you going to post a preview of the zombie dogs? I would love to see them in the game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rejected:D

lol

Is that even fitted to be in Zombie Theme?:rolleyes:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rejected:D

lol

Is that even fitted to be in Zombie Theme?:rolleyes:
Well, if thats the name of the virus/parasite/force that infect people and cause zombie happens, it might have a chance, but no.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is prostitue girl/girl basically yuri with one girl being a zombie? If so that's my choice. So rare to find zombie yuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.