What's new

Dragon Ball? :D

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I was told not to discuss Dragon Ball in the Project X thread, so I made this one instead, and since my first topic got shot down (thank you very much, Luppi), somebody else start talking about something Dragon Ball related. I know at least some of you can.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Ball? :D

Huh? I shot down your topic? And Dragonball Z is cool. Kai is better.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You totally shot down my topic. I know GT isn't really canon, but some of the stuff they do is cool. X)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH. I thought you meant a thread you had created. I was confused. I was just kidding dude. No, GT isn't canon. But it is indeed amazing. Alas, it has been forever since I watched it.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

You totally shot down my topic. I know GT isn't really canon, but some of the stuff they do is cool. X)
SOME of the GT stuff is cool. But allot of it is a wee bit too off the wall. DBZ was already pushing the wtf factor and awesome factors, but i dont know. GT just didnt have the same magic.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, I don't really like most of it, but everyone I talk to hates super saiyan 4. I can understand super saiyan 4 Vegeta looks stupid because he's wearing jeans for some reason, but Goku and Gogeta look cool.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

To be honest, I don't really like most of it, but everyone I talk to hates super saiyan 4. I can understand super saiyan 4 Vegeta looks stupid because he's wearing jeans for some reason, but Goku and Gogeta look cool.
I was honestly barely hanging on to the DBZ fandom close to the end of the marjin buu saga. it got me that bored.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like Buu. X)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes! High five! No one likes Buu. They all think he's "annoying"...

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I guess Dark's pissed. He closed the Swiss RoR thread because of us. X)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Darmy, Kirby is awesome.

Roksys, I know. But I mean, NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING. THE TOPICS WILL DISAPPEAR. I AM BORED. 3 reasons why. Oh, a fourth: I have ADD and must keep posting or I will start going crazy.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay, now John's mad too and somehow I doubt they're the only ones. We should probably calm down and at least keep our random shit localized. X)

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i'd hate to see the threads vanish to the back. Eventually people who followed the game, even while we were off topic chattering, will give up because its not on the first few pages. Sad faces all aroumd.

Also, The Cell Saga was much better in my own opinion, mostly because there were allot more funny bits with Hercule's buddys or fellow fights who were just as terrible as he was.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God... DAMN it I hate Hercule so much.

Anyway, any game people are actually interested in will be further researched and updated.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

God... DAMN it I hate Hercule so much.
Hercule was good for comedy releif. I love seeing a dude who thinks he's tough, only to be kncoked waaay the hell down to size.

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But the fact that everybody loved him so much pissed me off. T.T

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We're getting blamed for the conversation about old shows in the Jungle Girl Redux thread. We're apparently moving in there to destroy all the resources. Sigh...

Oh, and I hate Hercule as well...

OP
Roksys

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So maybe we should stay in the threads that are supposed to be stupid and pointless. At least for a little while.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think we're safe in Jungle Girl Redux... So, didn't Hercule have a friggin Jetpack?