What's new

ADV Patreon Active [Dream Of Ren] Hom Factory : My Monster Girl Tower

Reputation score

Sources:

Gameplay:
Hom Factory is a VN with a focus on Social Bonding ,RPG / Crafting aspects. Your main focus is to build bonds with the various vixens, battle and use Alchemy to create powerful objects -- and eventually your own harem of Hom Girls.

Controls:
Ren'py controls (available in game).

Summary:
After being isekai'ed into a strange world you are startled to find that magic and alchemy exist. Soon you are caught up in the winds of adventure as you are donned the "Master" of a magical tower filled with strange humanoid beings known as Homs. Unravel the secrets behind your new life and grow your powers (and harem).

Fetishes: Harem, Tits, Ass, Oral (Plethora of Fetishes TBA)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC as game is under development, patreon prefix added, announcement prefix removed as it is not meant for game development thread.

OP
my_big_little_brother
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC as game is under development, patreon prefix added, announcement prefix removed as it is not meant for game development thread.
Oh, my apologies. I made a second post while this one was being moderated, I may have made the same mistake. :oops:

OP
my_big_little_brother
Reputation score
0.30 of Hom Factory (Public version) has been released as of yesterday.
Along with it come a bit more polish, a host of new features and of course -- more lewd events to discover.