What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems to just be a demo of the new "tavern" level, usually I would be excited but when it says he has included a demo version of something in an already limited demo version of a demo game, I'm not holding out much hope for anything other than a breast grope and "to be continued-". Oh and bug fixes.

Google translated patch notes for 0.50:
DREAMEATER Demo version Ver. 0.50
* Ver.0.51 Fixed an error related to standing pictures during fighting of a dream of a dream.
* Deleted saved data
· Demo version of "Tavern" data was added to contents up to Ver. 0.41.
- Fixed error of image shortage relation.
- Fixed the traffic setting of the map.
· Other bugs fixed were reported.
About handling save data
It is not compatible with the previous version.

We are cutting various functions that are installed in the product version.
We would appreciate it if you could catch it as feeling the atmosphere to the last.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From the Fantia. There's a link to the exact page in . You'll need to log into Fantia / create an account (login via Twitter is supported). Technically it's set up as some kind of purchase, although for the grand price of zero yen.

Alternatively, I will now attempt to embed the tweet in question below, by the power of Xenforo. This will obviously look underwhelming if you're blocking Twitter for privacy reasons.

Alternatively, wait for a DLSite demo. amgwtfover's speculation of "I'm not holding out much hope for anything other than a breast grope and "to be continued-"" pretty accurately sums up the new content in this demo version, and honestly, while these demo's are kinda fun in terms of being able to see what Dreameater is, they don't have much content and tend to be highly buggy. Hopefully when the devs get to submitting a demo to DLsite, they'll have actually managed to catch all the crashing bugs at least.

Last edited:

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When i try to change the clothing I always seem to get the same error. Its attached, does someone else has this error, or even better, does someone has a solution?

Attachments

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So Raredrops been quiet for a while...anyone know anything? He hast posted since the 10th of june!

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I wouldn't worry too much. Raredrop has been quiet about things before. I'm guessing it's because they don't have anything they want to share at the moment - probably because they're doing a helluva lot of bug fixing.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So Raredrops been quiet for a while...anyone know anything? He hast posted since the 10th of june!
what i see about his tweet prior to that, its seem he aim to release a dlsite trial or something about final trial on august

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Weirdly enough, this is about the exact same time he disappeared for a few months last year.
So see you guys in October!

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For people worried on the state of Dreameater, so they are still alive. However, if I'm reading the image right (which is not guaranteed), they haven't done much over the past month. This isn't due to laziness or anything: judging from the Twitter replies it seems that they were suddenly hospitalised for at least some of the last month, but say they're doing OK now.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He has posted alot of stuff on his Twitter. Including some features of what seems to be turning completly into a slime and some futa stuff(Even some genderbending if I see correctly?)? Hope we get a update soon but I can't find anything on that topic.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good question. Harassment maybe? Twitter isn't the friendliest place to be, these days, and I suspect there may be one or two people incessantly pinging their Twitter due to how long development has taken.

Probably not a cause for concern just yet, I'd say. Concern would be warranted if the Fantia also disappeared, but that's still up.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Came here to comment the same about his Twitter, noticed it vanished. At least last we heard we're looking at the product demo very soon. Can't wait to see more of this game since it has been so limited up to now on playing.

And yeah the Fantia link still works to the product so who knows what happened to his Twitter.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Eh, his Twitter came back up, likely that those rape chase animation were the cause of his twitter account being taken down.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
嫁と喧嘩してアカウント消されました(笑)
なんとか仲直りし無事復帰することができました。
ファンティアに心配のメッセージをお送りいただいたたくさんの方
本当にご心配をおかけしてすいませんでした><

I quarreled with my bride and my account was erased (lol)
I managed to reconcile and successfully recovered.
A lot of people who sent a worried message to Fan Tier
I am sorry to cause you worrying really.> <

That's what I got from twitter. So his wife/gf deleted his account I guess, but he managed to get it back.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I quarreled with my bride and my account was erased (lol)
sry but WTF???
i have so many question now, and i'm not sure i want to know the answers lol
i'm glad that he had come back at least.