What's new

[WIP - Full] (Dropped/Canceled) [RJ189151] No Money for Clothes! Magical Soldier Sakura's 10,000,000G Repayment Plan

bazeeeng

Reputation score

ULMF

Been waiting for months to tackle this game.
This game was made using custom engine, so I have to edit the file straight from its code and sometimes use hex editor to find the text.
And thanks to @Surgy for not only provided me with the phyton script for decrypting the game file but also for helping with some of the problem I encountered.

*Note : Like I explained before, this game wasn't made with RPG maker and so the patching process might be tough and confusing,
especially for one who have no knowledge about phyton. But fear not because I will explain it with the easiest way possible once the partial is ready.

How to apply the patch :
- Install python.
- Install modules pywin32 and psutil for your phyton.
- Put the game file in "C:\tool\act\".
- Run the python script from the unpack.rar.
- Wait until the script stop.
- Put the patch into the game file.
- Rename of remove "data.bin".
If you're done it correctly, the menu should be in English.

* I actually want to make an easier way to apply the patch (Like uploading my python which already have psutil and pywin32 installed, for instance), but I see no point for doing so.

Game Version : Ver 1.11

Attachments

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I love the art style for this game! To bad the circle switched over to dot style after the third game with this artist.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks baz, always liked this circle's stuff. they never seemed to popular compared to some other circles though.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Sad news.
Due to having unsolved technical problem, I have to drop or cancel this project.
The problem : Encrypted files (.zml). A good chunk of text are in those files, I think.

I already translated some parts of the game though, like the most of the menu and tutorial. I uploaded the partial just in case someone want it (check the main thread).
Unless someone is able to decrypt the .zml files,
Screenshot_32.png Screenshot_33.png
or find either one of these two lines, this translation will be floating around in limbo.

* If you're interested on translating this game, go on. Though, you have to know "at least" how to read code in general.
You can still translate like the main story, but will end up with random Japanese every here and there.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly i never heard about a zml extenslion, but i'm familiar with xml and that it can be encrypted... developer may just used a trick to encrypt xml, swap extension name and made the script of the game read the re-named file or something... have u gave a look if this could be the case?(even though i'm not a developer at all or have any knowledge about such, but some people do this kind of trick to hold on on their own assets/codes).