you all proceed to stab the crap out of MMK's dead body before going to bed

Night 2

OP
garfield751

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DTT7 - Night 2

you all meet but now toxic is missing! you all search around for her and find that Toxic has been raped to death searching around you find that she was the gifted girl.

Day 3

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT7 - Day 3

*blinks.*

Ok you just asked for it Goldstein. First off Toxic confided in me last night and had already proven I wasn't a demon.

Secondly, I have a sneaking suspicion your not as innocent as you say you are.

However that all said .... I don't think your the demon, but I'm not sure who is.

For the moment I'm with holding my vote to see if anyone else has anything to say, I'm not countering with a vote and killing off someone I can't be certain needs to be.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since Toxic confided in me yesterday and told me I wasn't a demon, I know that Siphon is lying ((assuming Toxic didn't cheat and PM Siphon after his death, or Toxic didn't lie to one of us)).

Lynch SiphonTalvesh

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Aika it would seem toxic had been doing some major overtime on scanning...since the first night of actions Toxic told me the same thing. Toxic can only have scanned two people at best unless i'm getting things mixed up but was raped at the same time as the second scanning.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

M'eh. May as well come clean.

I'm the fool. My lynch of Siphon was trying to incite a reaction, and I now withdraw my vote.

Toxic PMed me, as well, after/during Night 1, saying only that he had scanned me as a human.
Toxicshock said:
I scanned you as a human, so I know you're safe. Because this is a short game, I'm gonna need your help, there's not gonna be much time for me to scan other humans so when i find the demon, we'll need the lynch votes.
Is it possible that Toxic could scan more than one person per night?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

toxic send that message to everybody

no lynch

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, ok why would Toxic have done that?

I'm still with holding my vote on the grounds of, I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

it would seem Toxic has officially confused the hell out of everyone now.

we are at 5 now..we lynch wrong we are at 4..then 3 after the rape. if we dont lynch then we have 4 people to make votes who will be in the exact same position as we are today. I am not suggesting anyone but i do think lynching tonight may be our best bet. that way when it comes to the vote tommorow the chances of lynching the dmeon are better.
anyone else agree with my reasoning?

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if that was her goal it certainly worked perfectly.

Unfortunately it also cost her her life, so now we'll never know who she really did scan, if she even scanned anyone.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

lynching tonight may be our best bet
This is true.

Goldstein claimed the fool. Unless this is a genius double bluff, claiming the fool is the last thing the fool wants to do, as it erases any chances of her getting lynched. Goldstein is almost certainly the demon (unless she's a really clever fool). So this is what we do:

lynch goldstein

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i was thinking of that as well Aika. I came to the decision that he was either a clever demon or a stupid fool for claiming it outright. the chance is still there wuoldnt you agree?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Chance is still there. There is always a chance, though.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I invite anyone to counter-claim the fool, if they are able.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Very cryptic.

1) If you were the demon, you'd be looking for the fool not to claim, so that we got scared and stop the lynch.
2) If you were the fool, you'd want to continue being lynched so you'd pretend to be the demon in number 1.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll add one to that.

By that same logic, why would the real fool step forward right now and counter-claim, and risk losing the chance we'd randomly lynch her?

... Wait, did I even make any sense there?

Either way, I'm on the border line right now, both of you have some decent points but .... I'm just not sure what to believe.

Then again Aika, it's possible the fool anticipated your thought process and ... oh never mind, trying to think on this and figure out all the possibilities is making my brain hurt.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If we don't lynch today we will only get one more chance to lynch the demon.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm not saying we dont lynch obviously but i'm just ya know trying to be cautious of who we lynch..will we truly be lynching the demon or just using a M.A.D. solution.