What's new

DUMMED RESIDENCE & Impoosible! -Nebulous Hall

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
DR -

NH -

hey're both ecchi horror survival games. "Shoot the zombies!" I normally don't like zombie games- freakin' RE4, scared of zombies, scared of chainsaws... OH HELL NAH ZOMBIE CHAINSAW MEN. Ahem, as far as I got, which isn't far because I suck, there's none of that. In DR, yo can choose to skip the h when you lose. In NH, I don't know how to get th cg

DR is a typical RPGMaker game, really. Except you hit "c" to ready your weapon, and "z" or space to attack. I'll save you some time here.. When you get to move, go through the doorway to the right. Don't hit down or up as you walk through the dark. Go in there and follow the room until you can't walk anymore. Hit space. Tada! 30 minutes saved.

NH is just fun. You point where to aim with the mouse, and I'm certain space shoots. WASD movement.

edit: Just tried searching DUMMED RESIDENCE and the product numbr. Got nothing.

edit2: After you leave that room I mentioned, that first door you see across the hall is a safe room. The diary saves and the chest is storage. I also still can't figure out how to reload.. Ready it with "c" ad hit "r" to reload. 30 minutes saved.

Last edited:

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: DUMMED RESIDENCE & Impoosible! -Nebulous Hall

The second google result if you search for RJ100265

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I admit it was a passing glance. I'm a bit busy, honestly. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So DR is actually a Wolf RPG. Can you hook that to ITH? I feel actually being able to read it mihght help some. Like what some items do.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So DR is actually a Wolf RPG. Can you hook that to ITH? I feel actually being able to read it mihght help some. Like what some items do.
Hooking it doesn't give you the displayed text; instead, it seems to give you the programming comments the coder used when planning the game.

OP
T

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now I don't feel so terrible for getting frustrated for not knowing where to go. It was probably n item.. I delete it.