Durga Mishra, gottaresearch all!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Name: Durga Mishra
Race: Elf
Class: Witch
Level 0 trait: Alchemy
Equipment: Steel Dagger and Wooden Staff; Alchemical Kit; Journal; Assorted Pencils for Drawing and Writing; Bag of Holding; Familiar
Appearance: View attachment 26097
Clothing: View attachment 26098

Bio: Durga has always been the odd one, obsessed with cataloging all sorts of plants and animals. When it was discovered that she possessed magic, the local witch adopted her as her apprentice, teaching her the arts of witchcraft and potions. When she was determined to be proficient enough, Durga moved to a nearby forest to conduct her research and sell her potions to the nearby village. Though life was good, Durga was bored, having researched every little living thing in her area. Lucky for her, she heard that a new continent was discovered and immediately set out to the nearest port.

Personality:
Tends to analyze any interesting she finds, asking questions to herself under her breath. Due to spending so much time alone, she has trouble socializing with other people. When puberty hit, her previously ignored futanari status came to the front, giving her a lustful desire to have sex, usually with the monster she is studying. Fortunately her familiar takes care with any pent up needs and her proficiency with Alchemy allows her to avoid diseases and pregnancy.

Familiar:
Appearance: View attachment 26099
A rare Glass Jellyfish, this familiar is a potent fighter, blasting foes from afar with bolts of electricity or paralyzing them with its venom. In addition, the Glass Jellyfish can consume potions or alchemical reagents to change it's abilities or gain new ones, such as becoming stronger or breathing fire. Is happily bonded with its master, feeding on her semen when the occasion pops up.

settlings
Humans:
Male/Female:
Female/Female:
Mythical Beings (Angels, demons, devils, etc...):
Monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.):
Bestiality (Animals, monstrous animals, beastmen):
Anthros:
Monster Girls of any kind (from the MGE):
Plants/plant like enemies (like alraune or shorn weeds and the like):
Cybernetic enemies (robots and other metal things):
Futanari - Would you like to start out as a futanari? Would you like to be able to change and/or be changed to a futa? Would you like to run into futanari enemies/NPC's:
Non-Consensual Sex:
BDSM:
Slavery:
Fey Beings:
Corruption:
Pregnancy:
Birthing:
Oviposition/Seedbearing:
Lactation/milking:

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.):

If there is anything you'd like included that wasn't mentioned above, add it in here:
Brief cultural story
Midgard is now a flourishing realm, far away are the days ruled by demon lords, complete slavery and death. It was Thousand of years ago when elvens, succubi, some demons and the remain slaves fought for their freedom, the few people than survive this war were raised and protected by elves and the kind succubi race until theirs wounds were healed. Sometimes there were evil beings and monsters in the shadow, but after had beaten the cruel dark lords all just look easy for Midgard’s people.
Then after many ages something happened.
All start with a strock of luck, fishermen got to notice a strange mist in the distance deep inside the large ocean, a mist completely different of any usual seen by them before. The tales started to grow in number, ships eternally missing in this strange phenomenon. The weeks passed, then the months and with them the voices asking for help finally reach the royal ears from the noble elven kind.
Researchers and adventurers were send there to investigate until suddenly one of theirs ships got so close the mist and disappear. The remain ones return and for a time all stop, the fear to loss more brave people. Then after months trying to find a way to save them, the people lost got to call back home. Traped with their ship seriously damaged they were waiting to be rescued, the many leaders gather and finally decide to send the best ship than they have with many elite adventurers and soldiers ready to risk it all and find out what they could find in the other side.
The travel take weeks, time enough to know most of the important ones than were traveling with you. Ulric a mighty huge dark haired werewolf, three or four Lilith Succubi between the many in the ship, elvens of many kind and many others beastkind and demon races
Then one day they reach a strange land and the remains of the ship than they had been looking for, all know in the instant what they needed to do, but fortunately they notice a small town not so far from the beach, there they meet the survivors, most of them were women and the remain males were just interested in stay in these new lands, it was strange but soon many others members of the adventurers and soldiers wanted to stay and help to build this town and live there in that boring place.
It take some days, some of the townpeople had heard giggles and flying creatures in the distance missing themselves in the forest not so far of their safe town, after see that they needed to do something, many new leaders appear, any interested in explore these new lands join and soon leave the safe town.

The little duo, witch and familiar got a peaceful trip and got to see many unknown sea creatures in the days than they pass in that incredible ship. The crew come from many races and from many areas from her natal land, beastkind, reptile ones, maybe she could meet a dragon kind or even something more strange, of course the most common races were succubi, elvens and humans.

Landing take away any peace, soon they march to that near town and meet the townpeople there, women were defending the place and trying to make it grow, she could see some strange behavior in the male townpeople, they only wanted to pass the day in boring activities and relaxing... in some days it was not weird than some pass most of the day sleeping in theirs wood made houses.

Days passed and she got finally some freedom to do what she wish, the guards were busy defending the walls and doors of the small city, there was not materials to make it larger or new food, most of what they eat was the same fish ffrom the beach or edible things than they get to collect from the forest, for meat a guild was created to give work to the remain explorers than decided to stay as most of them leave to explore a day ago.

Durga could ask a job in the guild or talk with some guards, the people here dont worry to much about her familiar, so the creature could walk at her side freely. Any small shop was owned by succubi girls, trading was the common coin for now as they needed to find a place to get more metal to create coins.

Said this, leave the town was easy, just inform the guards and they will check if you need help to survive outside. The town have a inmense forest at the west and north, the port distant at the east and at the south a vast mist.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score
Re: Durga Mishra, gottaresearch all!

Humans: Y/5
Male/Female: Y/3
Female/Female: Y/3
Mythical Beings (Angels, demons, devils, etc...): Y/5
Monsters (slimes, tentacles, etc.): Y/5
Bestiality (Animals, monstrous animals, beastmen): Y/5
Anthros: Y/3
Monster Girls of any kind (from the MGE): Y/5
Plants/plant like enemies (like alraune or shorn weeds and the like): Y/5
Cybernetic enemies (robots and other metal things): Y/5
Futanari - Would you like to start out as a futanari? Would you like to be able to change and/or be changed to a futa? Would you like to run into futanari enemies/NPC's: Y/5
Non-Consensual Sex: Y/3
BDSM: Y/2
Slavery: N
Fey Beings: Y/3
Corruption: Y/2
Pregnancy: Y/2
Birthing: Y/2
Oviposition/Seedbearing: Y/2
Lactation/milking: Y/2

Roughness - how rough do you want things to get? (same scaling as the above settings with the 1/5 with 5 being very rough.): 3

The trip to Midgard was peaceful, Durga and her familiar, Jel, idly watching the endless sea, quickly making sketches of the sea creatures that come up to the surface. Finally, they reached landfall and quickly made sure to check that her possessions are in place while politely making small talk with the other people.

For a few days, she helped here and there until her dwellings near the walls are finished. Settling in, Durga used what supplies she had left to establish her reputation and to buy some much needed supplies. Satisfied with how everything is set up, Durga decided to conduct a short expedition to the forest to the North and West to see what kind of ingredients can be found.

Walking to the town gate, she approached the guard, Jel and her equipment in tow. "Excuse me, I wish to leave the town. I want to survey the forest to see if anything useful can be found, such as herbs and alchemical reagents." she said politely but direct.

STATUS
Health: Good
State: Normal
Equipment: Steel dagger and wooden staff
Clothing: Witch's outfit

Bag [23/50]:
-Alchemical Kit
-Journal
-Pencils
-Spare containers x10
-Minor Healing potion x1
-Minor Mana potion x1
-Minor Contraceptive potion x1
-Weak Fire reagent x1
-Weak Ice reagent x1
-Weak Wind reagent x1
-Weak Earth reagent x1
-Weak Light reagent x1
-Weak Shadow reagent x1
-Weak Poison reagent x1

Jel:
Health: Good
State: Normal
Abilities:
Electric blast
Paralyzing touch

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Luck was at her side, as Durga noticed than the door was only defende by a small beastkind, her quick moves and curiosity show than she was related to weasel girls yet this have even better fur and the point tail was dark, she was playing with a soldier helm, maybe her own helm before focus all her inmense attention on the elven and the jelly creature.

"Is that your pet?" She ask as she move her neck to wave part of her, interested maybe in taste the creature. "Oh you could have a person protecting you... is a dangerous place, maybe you can find someone in the guild... or could be than you are strong enough to walk alone?"

The girl was young and new, maybe her first day in this work, she was and looks like a very young girl thanks to her size, she was cute and maybe smart but for all, hard to focus in her task.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

"Yes, this is my pet, and I wouldn't advise that you lick it, Jel has a paralyzing touch you see and it stings things it is not familiar with it. As for fighting, I'm sure Jel will take care of any nasty beast that wants to hurt me, isn't that right my familiar?" Durga replied while the jellyfish trilled and raised it's front arms, finger sized bolts of electricity arcing between them. In addition, she said, "If anything, I'm also armed with a steel dagger and a wooden staff and I'm only exploring the area near the town anyway, I need to see what can be used and easily accessed." Then she gained a thoughtful look and asked the guard a question. "Say, what kind of beastgirl are you? You look similar to the weasal girls but your fur is much finer and of a different color."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl look at Durga, then roll and play for two seconds in the floor and get a little more closer to the jellybeing. "Ohhh..." She exclaim when the electricity come out, it looks than the description only excite her more but still stay with some distance making little steps and then retreat, like testing the jellycreature.

"My friends are weasel girls, im not... uhm humans call my mother ermine, so im a ermine too" Said smiling before look the sky for a moment then turn to the elf again. "Are you sure than that is enough? The forest have nekos and huge giant snakes, they are evil, dont trust nekos" She then suddenly look to a side, making the witch turn and notice a strange woman wearing a mask. "Ah ermines are bigger than weasels... but dunno why im smaller than my friends" She suddenly add and then circle them around trying to see every inch of the elf and her familiar.

Last edited:

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Giggling at how the ermine girl ran around them, Jel following her every movement but otherwise relaxed, "An erminegirl? I heard about them but I never seen them in person. Thank you for telling me about what lurks in the forest, I'm sure I can avoid the giant snakes and the nekos will probably go away after a shock or two." Then she noticed the masked girl walking up to them, "Oh? And who are you, masked girl?" Durga said, Jel facing the new arrival with a curious air.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Red had spent her time in the village working on making a living with her magic. Either going out to hunt down bounties, or act as a guard, or enchant items with her words. Mostly to get some experience with the locals, but the money helped. She hadn't been here for long but long enough to get something of a routine. As it was she was on the way right now to the work board to find something to do when she saw the witch and its...jellyfish? Whatever it was it was floating on land.

She was going to walk past without doing anything, when the woman addressed her, and she looked over at the witch. Her mask staring at Jel with its usual expression. As a turn of her hand resulted in the word 'Hello' appearing between them, floating in the air and glowing for a moment before it dissapeared.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"The guard" interrupt her check up unable to find the neck of the floating being, as she notice how a strange word come out the mask girl. "How do you do that?" She ask tilding her head before make some little steps almost as if she attempt to smell the masked woman.

"Ohm, i want to hunt something... can this masked woman go with you, dont go so deep or something will kidnap you and i will be unable to find you..." She said turning in a jump so she could see direct to the mage. "Nekos hunt futas, so take care, please... its good than floaty has take most of it from you" She add later, it was obvious than the little girl can smell all of her, even her manly part or teh fact than she not so much time ago used Jel to sattle ehr needs.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

Seeing the magic words appear in the air, Durga's eyes took on a glint and quickly pulled out her journal and pencil, muttering under her breath and writing while ignoring her surroundings "Hmm, not much of a talker? A mute? And word magic too, interesting...". Closing her journal, she put it away with a satisfied smile before seemingly remembering something. "Ah! Forgive me, I am Durga, a witch, and I am about to set on an expedition to the forest. Do you have business in the forest as well? Perhaps we can partner up." she said with an embarrassed blush on her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Side Quest Mission
Characters: Red, Durga, Elia, Matylda, Cosette

Ekon: A new set of words appeared in the air. 'Pay? Or going for resources?' The masked girl didn't seem bothered by the notes being taken on her, though it was rather hard to tell given her mask had no expression. 'If you'll split with me then I wouldn't mind working together.'

MasterofSuprise: "Resources for now, I mix potions and create salves and the like but I need reagents to make them. Plus I'm curious of what lives around here and I want to study them." the elf witch replied.

Ekon: 'Then give me some potions at the end and I'll come with you.' The words formed to say, the masked woman nodding her head along with them.
GM: Suddenly both adventurers were alone, the huge door open and the guard was nowhere to be seen, maybe something else has taken her attention. From the other side they could see a plain land where the ones in charge usually detect any monster getting closer, then after some minutes they could reach the forest. This was the north door, one of the four gates of this little town surrounded by walls

MasterofSuprise: "We have a deal, I'll have to make them first as I am fresh out of reagents, I used my supplies to establish myself in town. What kind of potion you are looking for? I know many types." Durga said as she kept her eyes sharp on the lookout for anything interesting, Jel trailing ahead of the pair, alert for any signs of danger.

Ekon: Red seemed to blink for a moment. Where did everyone go? Though she'd shrug and follow Durga. Her words shifting in the air. 'Health potions, transformation things, many other things, They usually sell for well.'

GM:They walk together suddenly made them meet some strange creatures, maybe a mix of dears and reptile corrupted by demons, they were eating some plants and looks to had noticed the group running away in the instant, there was not much plants thanks to them. The trio could try to hunt them if they got to catch them

MasterofSuprise: Upon seeing the corrupted creatures, Jel immediately went into a hostile stance, ready to zap any of them if they choose to attack only to tilt in confusion when all of them ran away. "Ah drat, I was hoping to catch one of them, what where they eating anyway?" Durga said, walking forwards towards the mostly eaten plants to study them, her familiar hovering right besides her.

Ekon: Red meanwhile stayed in the same stance as always as she stared at the corrupted creatures. She had seen them before sometimes during her adventures. They usually just ran off. 'The plants, same as normal deer.' Red replied as she walked forward as well. Less focused on the plants for the moment and more on making sure there was nothing else out in the woods.

GM: Both looks to don’t know what kind of plants they had discovered, maybe they have some healing abilities or lethal venom. As for their surroundings they look to had caused something to notice the small stampede, for the noise something big was coming to where they are now

MasterofSuprise: !!! "Something big is coming! It's most likely the giant snakes the ermine girl was talking about, we should flee." Durga said tensely, ready to run if Red agrees.

Ekon: Red tilted her head. It definitely was something big. 'We should.' She'd write, and turned on her feet, starting to head back from the forest. Wondering if they could actually outpace the large creature.

GM: The fear invade them and so they run away of the unknown creature, far away they could heard the trees falling and heavy rocks move away. But fortunately for them that thing was slow, the enough to escape. However, it looks like the forest placed a trick on them and instead get out went deep inside. As they ponder their next action they got to see some moving plants, each 18 feet tall and 9 width. They were two, one moving away as the other remain in place, from it muffed moans come out and so both adventurers got to see a nude dark elf being raped by the tentacles of that strange evil tree creature

Ekon: 'I think we just made this worse. Should have fought the big thing.' Red said as they ran deeper in, though then she saw the dark elf being raped by the tree creature. 'We should help her.' She'd say, before her words seemed to form into a blade, three elongated versions of the word 'sharp' coming out of a 'thrust' word. Before she'd try to launch it at the tentacles that were holding up the women.

MasterofSuprise: "Well sorry, I wasn't willing to test our capabilities against that monstrosity." Durga said in apology as the trio ran away. When she saw the dark elf being raped, she agreed with Red's statement, "Yes, we should free her, I want to take a look at that monster and she may know the way back to town. Jel! Paralyze that plant!" she said as she took out her wooden staff, the jellyfish darting forward with an angry trill, tentacles thrust forward.

GM: Then the fight start, sharp objects sharper than words and jelly stunning power were send to the plant thing, yet the thing was stronger than what it look, easily taking the hits before a strange noise come from it, moving to the trio as the other tree slowly return to help his fellow. At least for now the creature vines can’t reach them

MindFlayer: Elia had been hanging there in the grasp of these tentacled tree things for the better part of what felt like several hours, even though in reality it was only about an hour, tops. She had came at least twenty times into the pussy tipped tentacle that was thrusting over her cock, her cock and balls both beginning to ache from the sheer overuse. Then, she looked up at the pair coming towards them, where she saw the only light shining at the end of the tunnel as it were. "P-Please... h-help me," Elia called out, her voice a little raspy from just how much she'd been moaning since being caught by these things.

(vines cant reach them)(so they cant be attacked in this turn)

Ekon: Red nodded, and formed up more of the word swords. She was focusing on getting the woman free. If they did then they could just run with her in tow. Though this time she added other words layered ontop of the 'Sharp's, adding 'Acid' to them, causing the words to drip a rather generic acid, hopefully to burn through the tentacles easier.

MasterofSuprise: "Damn! This thing is stronger than it looks! Jel, eat fire and burn the tree except for the elf! Red, I'll help you with setting the elf free!" Durga commanded, throwing a smouldering ember at her familiar while switching her staff for her dagger and joined Red in cutting the vines.

Meanwhile, Jel ate the reagent and turned bright red before shooting flaming orbs from it's tentacle tips at the tree itself, aiming at areas farthest away from the hostage.

GM: Between acid and fire, a great pain invade the poor huge tree, his shouts make the other move faster, the noise from his slow tackle cause them to don’t notice when the damaged tree slap the shygirl with one of his branches making the woman fly some feet away until meet a rock with bushes, fortunately more grass than solid object. As this happens the elf got to fall at a side, raped hard but free and conscious. (Second Tree will tackle... in a minute or two because slow)

MasterofSuprise: "You okay Red?! Jel, keep the tentacles off me!" Durga said, before sheathing her dagger and dashing towards the fallen elf, her familiar blasting any tentacle that gets near with fire.
MasterofSuprise: (Oh and dragging the fallen elf away)

Ekon: Ugh, that hurt. Red thought to herself as she pulled herself off the rock. Trying to orient herself to cast more of her acid swords at the tentacles that were approaching her. Trying to get back over to Druga and the elf, and help her pull the elf away from the tree and hopefully they could get away.

MindFlayer: Elia fell to the ground and collapsed, her legs weak, and her arms heavy. It felt hard to move, but she knew that she had to get back up, and fast. "T-Thank you... t-thank you so much. M-My spear, I n-need my spear and shield," Elia panted to Durga ass she started dragging her away from the plant things, reaching out to grab them both as she was pulled away.

Ekon: Red would look for the spear an shield, preparing some 'pull' words to cast on them to draw them closer so they could get them too.

GM: At least her shield and spear weren’t so far away, but it takes them a little more to get out there, the wounded tree was in terrible state yet still aiming to hurt any girl than he could reach. Jel then stop it with his powers mixed with Red sharp magic. Then Jel notice the other tree and dodge just to get at the worse place possible. With a last shriek the living tree collapse over the jelly being hurting and trapping it below it
(Jel is not dead, only that tree)
(they got the equipment btw)

MasterofSuprise: "Jel! Here, take these potions and help me free her! Jel, use your tentacles to burn your way out!" Durga said in a panicked state, giving Red the blue mana potion and the elf the red health potion then looked around to find a suitable branch of some kind as the tree is on fire.

Ekon: Red would turn her attention back to the other tree even as she handed the elf her spear and shield. The word swords forming around her and launching off at it as she tried to help free the jellyfish creature. Taking the potion and downing it to help boost the number of words she could throw at it.

GM: Weak sounds coming from Jel show than he was conscious but weak, trying his best to get free, some pain invading the creature every time more as the time continue passing. Durga noticed some remains of acid too, damaging her clothes a little, but she don’t stop and continued looking for a way to save her familiar. Meanwhile the other tree tried to take revenge and went for them using his vines and roots to hit any of them, but the dark elf manage to block most of them.

MindFlayer: Pulling her shield up, Elia managed to block the tentacles that came towards her and Durga, preventing them from grabbing either of them. "T-Those things are wicked. They've had me here at least an hour," Elia moaned softly to Durga.

MasterofSuprise: Desperate, Durga took out her wooden staff and stuck it under the dead tree, using it as a leverage to push the tree up so her familiar can get free. "Come on... you can do it! I believe in you!" she said encouragingly to Jel. "Help me lift this tree!" she pleaded.

Ekon: Red would head over to the tree that had fallen on Jel, even as she fired more sword word swords at the still active tree. Trying to help Elia as she put her cloth covered hands under the fallen one and heaved, trying to help Druga get the thing off, making a few more words for 'push' to try to help her.

GM: Tired after the continuous rape, the dark elf receive a terrible hit at her shield, she could feel her body almost close to fade, only her will to continue there to protect the others maintain her in combat. Red thanks to the dark elf got there and hurt a little more their foe in the process; the time went slow, almost painful, as they try all to save the creature below the immense tree. Then a tendril come out, Red clothes dissolve a little as she manage to rescue the almost unconscious being. Jel go out alive but so close and damaged to act more and needing a rest.
(Jel and Elia status is danger... what means 1 HP)

Ekon: Red looked at where her clothes were a bit damaged, before leaving Jel to its owner, turning back to tree that was threatening Elia, moving to take over the fight there and the things attention as she threw more 'swords' at it while prepping 'stop' words to throw at any tentacles that went at her.

MindFlayer: Elia quickly grabbed the potion that Durga had offered, keeping her shield up with her left hand, and downing the potion as quickly as she could, feeling herself re-energized after a few moments, where she dropped the empty bottle and grabbed her spear and thrust it out at the incoming tendrils.

MasterofSuprise: "You okay dear? If you can, blast the other tree from afar and keep close to us." Durga said reassuringly after giving her familiar a quick hug. "We got to kill this creature or else we be force to flee to another place, maybe even deeper into the forest!" the witch said, attacking the last tree with her steel dagger.

GM: Jel was weak, wounded by acid and fire yet still ready to protect Duarga of any danger. It take a time, but slowly the many attacks from teh whole group put an end to the plant creature, only with some extra wonds and damage in theirs clothes...bruised but the four alive. (all got some exp, but i will give all at the end, also second tree is only cut and free of fire damage, not like the first)

MasterofSuprise: "Haaah, we did it! Is anyone in need of healing?" Durga asked, searching around the area for alchemical reagents so she can make HP and MP potions while Jel rested on her hat.

Ekon: 'Stupid trees' Red's words spelled out around her as she looked down at her damaged clothes. 'Was this from my acid, or does your floater burn clothes?' She asked even as she looked back up, and looked around to make sure nothing else was going to jump them as the elf recovered.

MindFlayer: Seeing that they seemed to have achieved victory here, Elia panted softly and looked up, the plant creature still in her sights, while her cock was still hard as iron, from the aphrodisiacs that her body had been fueled with. "S-So who are my rescuers, if you don't mind me asking?" Elia asked the two mage girls, glancing up at them, as she started to get back to her feet, the aching in her cock and balls still there, but not quite as bad now.

Ekon: 'Red' The word formed infront of the masked girl. 'You going to be able to walk with that?' The words formed into an arrow that pointed toward Elia's rock hard shaft that was pointing at them both.

GM:Jel was in terrible state, healing and some time would be needed for him to heal fully. At least the witch gor to find some few plants than escaped from the acid and fire. They could heard always moves and noises far away but the area was out of danger thanks to the smoke coming out the first tree

Ekon: 'We should get back to town.' Her words spelled out between the three. 'You can stay with me if you have no lodging.'
Ekon: 'Though I plan to be moving out sooner then later myself.'

MasterofSuprise: "That's a good idea, but I want to brew a HP potion for Jel here and I can salvage some valuable materials from the corpses so that this trip won't be a waste. We should be safe for a bit due to the fire" Durga counter offered. (If they agree, Durga will salvage the second tree corpse for cum and life reagents and if there is time left, fire regeants from the burning tree corpse.)

MasterofSuprise: (my plan of action is to start the process for brewing the HP potion and Jel is smart enough to watch over the process while Durga salavages the reagents)

MindFlayer: "Y-Yeah... I can walk. I think. That potion you gave me was a nice pick me up," Elia said softly, getting to her feet and making sure she could walk before she looked to the two. "S-So do you two know the way back to town? Those things... kinda carried me a little ways from the hunting trail I was on," Elia then asked.

Ekon: 'We can wait then, if we get attacked though, it's your fault.' Red's words spelled out. 'I think I know the way back. Not sure, but maybe.' The woman would go and sit on the rock that she had crashed again, her panties exposed as her hoodie rolled up a bit.

GM: The time go on, as the group tried to collect all what they could, making guard as the noises fade and then started to get closer, moving all the way to them, there was no way to escape this time or hide when suddenly a little cutie thing come out the brushes, her ultra cute eyes looking at the group before say to someone else behind her "They are here...can i hunt now?" Cosette said to the soldier in charge of her. Matylda come some moments later, she was a soldier from the town in charge of her own group of young soldiers... for what it looks the little ermine was not one of them

MindFlayer: "And... assuming we can get back to town, I... don't mind you both staying with me. I'm... kind of one of the daughters of one of the duchesses from back home. So... I kind of live in one of the villas in town. But I was out searching for my eldest sister's trail," Elia said softly to the two as they set out.
(Aust is the soldier Matylda. Cosette is the little ermine girl)

Ekon: Red stared at the new arrivals, and her words formed up. 'Hello, are you here to guide us back? We may be at least a little bit lost after we rescued this one.' Red then turned to Elia, and realized what she said. 'Duchess? Well, that would be nice. Better then my room.'

Aust: "Of course Cosette. YOu've earned that muh. Just stick close and try not to get ahead of yourself. "

GM: "Yes, she is to guide all to your town" Cosette said pointing to Matylda, before the ermine suddenly disappear and start roaming looking for preys.
MasterofSuprise: After brewing up the HP potion and collected the reagents, the trio started making their way back to town but the noises got closer and closer. On their guard, they blinked in surpise when a cute beast girl came into view, soldiers from town appearing right after. Letting out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank the Goddesses, we got lost and we need guidence back to town, my name is Durga by the way."

MindFlayer: "I wouldn't mind putting you all up. Especially for helping me out back there. My sis had been living there, and my cousin Mia does too," Elia said, looking at the newcomers.

Aust: "And yes. We were concerned that you hadn't come back yet and we figured we'd send out a small search party. Given your condition, I figured you'd need the help. Unless you like walking around in your skivvies."

MasterofSuprise: "Yes, we would like your assistance in returning back to town. Shall we be on our way?" the witch replied, her legs shifting a bit to cover what modesty she has left.

MindFlayer: "W-Well those things destroyed my clothing, and even had they not, those clothes are missing and I know not where they are," Elia replied.
Ekon: 'We rescued her. Trees are annoying.' Red spelled in the air, pushing herself off the rock and heading past them. Not seeming to mind the holes in her outfit that showed much of her breasts. 'I'd like to get back before nightfall. Unless we want to get jumped by something.'

GM: "Maybe we can use some of this wood" One of the soldiers said after check the two corpses, it was up to Matylda decide if the group could help to the town as this kind of monster looks to make some really resistant furniture. It would be a safe travel to the town thanks to the smoke and large group. The witch got some materials than she would need to investigate for some hours to decide if they could help her to create potions.
(Durga got reagents to make 10 potions, most of them of low quality, 2 strong and two potent)

MasterofSuprise: Upon passing the gates, Durga finally relaxed, Jel letting out a happy trill and hugged her master. Patting the jellyfish on the head, she turned towards Red. "Thank you for accompanying me Red, if it weren't for your help, I wasn't sure what will happen to Jel. Come see me at my shop tomorrow morning so we can negotiate of what kind of potion you want." then she turned to Elia, "I hope that you will recover swiftly and may fortune bless you. Now I must retire to my shop, it has been an eventful day." Then she departed to her shop, reagents safe in her bag of holding.

Ekon: Red didn't use her words for anything on the way back to won. Seemingly content to follow in silence, looking to see where Elia lived, wondering where she was staying. Though she was ready to head back to her house as well. Once they arrived and Durga talked to her, she'd nod. Though she didn't say anything beyond that, she didn't think it was necassary, and she was rather tired from all her spellcasting.

GM:Matylda have a safe return yet she could notice a huge trial of destruction from an inmense beast in teh forest, maybe even bigger than teh giant snake than she face before.

MindFlayer: "Of course, miss Durga. I appreciate the help too. If you ever need any help, and I can, I shall return the favor. And if you need a place to stay, I would not mind you staying at my villa," Elia said softly to Durga, before turning to Red and smiling. "Well come along then I guess, miss Red. It's not too far," Elia replied softly, leading Red along towards her villa.

Ekon: Red followed along, free lodging in a nicer house, definately not something to turn down. It'd give her more money to head out with when she started the next leg of her adventure.

Aust: "Look, if you do decide to continue, I might conginue my escort here. Since it seems like you need a little help surviving and I just happen to knoW SOM OF THE VETTER HUNTERS AROUND HERE.

GM:Red got to meet the best face than this town could give, it was up to Elia show some of her rewards for her rescue. Matylda gor some good materials to help build some more the town, as also a future quest to eliminate that giant being than could attack in any moment their town. Meanwhile Durga get to her shop, fighting her urges to sleep, as she needed to heal all wounds than Jel could have and also create all the potions than she could and research teh materials unknown for her now.

The sun was close to lose between the inmense forest yet she got to finally prepare every potion than she could create with the loot earned in her little trip. Her little house was one of the smaller places in all the town, her equipment and experience werent enough better products for her use, she know than some upgrades must be done to improbe cuality and reduce costs. At least Jel looks to be better, the enought to stay close and do his usual behavior.

The night would soon fall and the number of people returning from work the fields and others works would need to find a way to relief their stress, some would go to try to get some products from the many succubi shops filled with magic items and diverses products. Durga could decide to just prepare to sleep and wait for a new day or do whatt she desire for the remain hours of this day. There were pubs, entreteinment, she could sell her products, find a way to get more or sell her items, ask for a job or as many enjoy the touch of the lustful women in this town.

Last edited:

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

After the exciting events of the day, Durga Mishra and her familiar Jel finally returned to their small abode. Putting on a spare outfit, the witch made a note to find someone to repair her damaged clothing or get new ones. She then put a small teapot on her meager stove to brew some relaxing tea. While she waits for the brewing to finish, she sat on her chair and rested her elbow on her table while pondering on what to do next, Jel resting with his tentacles spread out on the table.

She could get started on brewing a potion or two, that way, she has some product to sell in the morning even though she still can last 5 days from establishing herself when she arrived to this new land. Or she could spend the rest of the night having fun with the lusty people in town along with Jel. "Hmmm, work or fun, work or fun..." she thought to herself. Then she heard the whistling of the teapot, indicating that her brew is ready for consumption. As she sipped her relaxing tea, she took a good look at her home/shop and noticed the state it is in. Though relatively new, there is little decorations and furniture to really call this home or a shop. With a sigh, she downed the rest of her warm tea and stood up, patting Jel on the head before heading to her potion room.

"Work it is, gotta make sure I have a stable means of sustaining my lifestyle." Durga said to herself. Heading over to the small cauldron, she filled it with fresh water and ignited the wood underneath after checking that everything is in place. "I'll make one regular HP potion and two minor HP potions." she thought to herself, and then she started making her potions, Jel hovering over her shoulder as usual.

-Durga uses 1 weak life reagent and 1 weak cum reagent to make the regular HP potion and 2 weak life reagents to make two minor hp potions.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just looking at her little residence and lack of fornitude cause her focus even hader on work the next hours. By the great number of adventurers leaving yesterday it would place a huge weight in the remain people here, so healing potions was a must... also contraceptive ones if most of them werent succubus, many townpeople mostly that race dont care what could get out between theirs legs after a monster rape them.

She would take it easy anyway, she need to sleep early after her first quest here and Jel would be looking and showing his love when he couldnt help her, of course he was well trained, so know how act in the moments when she would need to be focused.

------------------------------

The next morning, she will awake early with Jel resting with her and a hard boner between her legs. This was so usual really, elves were fertile creatures and the succubi race has been so close of their race as older sisters, the great amoung of futa elves must be part of the plan of these lustful devils. She was just glad to dont be a dark elf, her cousins really need help for them every night and at teh morning too, tales of Dark Elves nobles having a huge harem to just sattle theirs needs was not a myth was a very known reality.

Jel would be more than ready to feed and take care of her problem, she tehn could get some breakfast and open her shop, prepare more potions or get a job from a guild to get extra things as she also collect more materials.

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

The moon steadily rose into the sky as Durga worked her magic on the potions, until three flasks sit before her, filled with crimson red liquid. Stretching her back, Durga let out a loud yawn. "Well Jel, it's time for bed; we have lots to do tomorrow morning." she said tiredly, her familiar letting out a tired trill too.

When the first signs of sunlight peaked over the horizon, the witch began to stir from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she felt heat swirl in her crotch as she sat up. Seeing the erect bump under the sheets, she smiled. "Hey Jeeel~, you did good yesterday so how about I reward you for your efforts~?" she said while rubbing her familiar's head to wake her up. Processing her master's words, the Glass Jellyfish rose up with a happy trill, tentacles undulating in anticipation. Giggling, the elf cast aside the bed sheets and quickly removed her lower garments, exposing her 5-inch long dick and golf ball sized testicles, the tip leaking precum in preparation.

Like all other times, Jel positioned herself right above the hard dick and lowered herself until her body fully engulfed it. "Ahn~, Jel you always know how to please your master~." Durga moaned as Jel began milking her dick and used her tentacles to rub her balls and vagina. Letting out soft moans of ecstasy, the witch groped her breasts while her familiar did her work on the master's dick. Finally, Durga couldn't hold it back anymore and moaned "J-jel, your reward is coming now!" causing the jellyfish to intensify her motions. Biting her lips, the elf witch let out a muffled yell as she cummed right into her familiar, the jellyfish noisily sucking up every last drop.

When her master stopped cumming, Jel floated off the now soft dick and hugged Durga, letting out a satisfied trill as cum swirled in her body. "Mmmm, a great start for today, let's get to work as soon I recover my energy~." Durga moaned, basking in the afterglow.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Soon the familiar get in place, Durga could notice the joy for this chance and soon the elven got what she needed. Any precum at her tip was taken by Jel, using any tentacle available to pleasure every known place at her owner reproductive zone. There was not show of tireness in the little thing, certainly drinking the witch cum will cure any remain damge and make it ready for aniother adventure.

Her external lips were teased, wetness from the tentacles mix with her own fluids and then these eaten by her creature. Her balls swell and with cute moans she could sense her climax coming as her fingers do her magic at her ample blossom. Cuming from both pussy and cock what Jel drink without leave a drop.

It was needed some minutes to recover, her creature resting at her side until she was ready to get up. She then prepare all for a productive day, but it looks like there was not people in the street and any adventurer would rush to teh gates or the guild, something certainly was happening.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(MoS, can i use this thread to place all the session divided by days? Gonna place some extra town info, so all the players can get a better idea if the town is getting better or decaying)

MasterofSuprise

Monstah Maker
Reputation score

(MoS, can i use this thread to place all the session divided by days? Gonna place some extra town info, so all the players can get a better idea if the town is getting better or decaying)
Sure, but also make sure to change the title so that the players know where and what it is.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Resume of the first day and Main city status.

Population: 1200 (40%male/ 40% female 20% herm)
Buildings: 50 comercial (60% sex related). 450 residentials
Defenses: Walls, 110 Soldiers (half of them defending the port and ships)
Curse: 1/3 male population (1st stage)
Mayority Races: Succubi, Elvens, Humans
Size: Close to a mile.
Problems: Food, Ore

The group meet and got some reagents, Red mate with Elia. Elia's mansion turn into Red free hotel.

[Here i will place all the session once solve grammar and typo problems]

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Resume of the second day and Main city status.

Population: 1180 (480 male/ 460 female/ 240 herm)
Buildings: 55 comercial (70% sex related). 450 residentials
Curse: 1/3 male population (1st stage)
Problems: Food, Ore, Missing People

Laikasa join the team, then she rape Elia's butthole with her dragon colossal cock. A tanned kitty munchkin make them face some mind controlled kobolds, group retreat, the group use Elia's mansion as permanent base and future love nest

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Resume of the third day and Main city status.

Population: 1175 (480 male/ 455 female/ 240 herm)
Buildings: 58 comercial (70% sex related). 450 residentials
Curse: 3/6 male population (1st stage)
Problems: Food, Ore, Missing People

Team prepare using neko magic, Laikasa fuck Druga but dont cum inside to collect reagents...then at the forest they split in two teams. Cat snake team go to random place, Team neko go to face ancient god minor servant. Team Neko get almost broken and corrupted. Neko power save them all, then all get pissed, enslave Koby and Laikasa got defeated by little munchkin. (some town people were rescued with unknown babies.

[Here i will place all the session once solve grammar and typo problems]

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Resume of the fourth day and Main city status.

Population: 1189+ babies (480 male/ 469 female/ 240 herm)
Buildings: 60 comercial (70% sex related). 450 residentials
Curse: 1/6 male population (1st stage) 2/6 male population (2st stage)
Problems: Food, Ore, Missing People, lack of sex

Druga notice than she is Nyan trolled, team use all the day to find out than Weasels can inseminate themselves with Dragon cum. Red go to a solo adventure and is kidnaped and turned into a broken vessel for egg snakes. Then Laikasa and Matylda decide to take down a nest but ended turning them into Laikasa first followers. More sex happened that night at Elia's mansion after Katarina teach them for first time and both got to know how to use fire balls. Puki and Chomu decide to live at the forest to avoid dragon rage.

EVENTS

Bottle Rocket
Characters: Elia, Matylda, Laikasa, Druga, Cosette, Puki and Chomu

In middle of a possible ancient evil goddess invasion, a bottle with a substance with the power to destroy or rule the whole world is stolen

They Nest
Characters: Laikasa and Matylda

To calm their shame a lizard and her human go inside the forest and find more of what they expected
With the mystery solved, the group of adventurers would have the remain few hours of the day to decide their next move. Of course Matylda always have things to do, but mostly is protect the north gate, the soldier know than the guild have missions in need to do and the town lack of enough adventurers to solve them all

Zilrax: Laikasa grumbled and decided to go take a nap, after running around all day, muttering about mortals and such
GM:As the day continue, some few adventurers than went to explore days ago manage to return to the town, they tried to share what they got to find, but neither Mia or Celine got to return. Most of the survivors talk about strange creatures all hidden and ready to kidnap any stranger and new areas to explore are exposed for new ones with the enough courage to defy any danger in their way.
Zilrax: Laikasa yawned and listened to the stories idly from outside the adventuring guild once she had finished her nap. Interesting. The pitiful hoard she'd acquired thus far could use a far greater enhancement. It was barely a pillow as of yet, nevermind a bed.
Aust: Matylda, as per usual was dealing with the returning adventurers and taking in the stories of the adventurers. Beast hidden and ready to kidnap at a moments notice and newer and even more uncharted areas of the lands beyond to explore that would no doubt contain even greater dangers. All in all your average morning.
GM: Matylda could remember the bug nest from days ago, the one than she find before her duel with the giant snake. Tales of slavers far away after the forest roam the pub, as also an island at the north than have a beautiful shine and small mountains; if someone could reach it many minerals could be earned. Meanwhile, Laikasa could read some guild jobs if she was interested in one
Zilrax: Laikasa does so, why not
Aust: Matlyda took a moment to make sure those old postings were still there. The bug nest was still a priority for her. But the slavers and the island shrine were curious to her. How could slavers thrive out here in such a limited market? Who were they selling to? It was a serious question she wanted an answer to. And the minerals quest was still there, gathering dust since no one wanted to explore mountains it seemed
GM: The wall was filled with minor tasks, usual pick up items from the forest or slaying monsters to reduce their number. Then she could see many others of missing people, some of them associated with monster nests, a possible island with minerals, and then the distant east lands where no one has reach but looks to have something living there
GM: Matylda know than the nest was just some hours from the town. Meanwhile she would need a ship to reach the island or others methods. For the slave market she would need to pass through the immense east forest first to get there, a day or two if she is lucky
Pick up Missions: 10 silvers. Monsters nests: 15 to 30 gold. Missing people 20 silvers each one. Get materials and info from island: 50 gold. Identify slavery market: 150 gold.
Zilrax: "Hmph. the nest is closer, and flying to the island would be exhausting..."
GM: After call for the one in charge in the guild, Laikasa will fill all the papers needed and get the instructions to reach the nest or where they suppose is the place. Matylda will see the dragon take her time in the guild and heard a little about the mission than she has chosen. Laikasa will continue her trip to the north gate, she could decide to go alone or get some help, it was hard to don’t notice the huge creature move, so even Elia's servants will inform her of see the dragoness try to get inside the forest.
Aust: "Laikasa!
Aust: "Laikasa!" Matylda waved and approached the dragon with a look of confidence "Taking on one of the nest hunting missions?"
Zilrax: "Yes. I feel the need to prove to myself I'm still... Relevant."
Zilrax: "If you wish to come with me you can. A few more coins for my bedding."
Aust: "Well, it would only be right for me to go since it would ensure that your claim of victory can be supported by a witness. And who better then the guard captain?"
Zilrax: "If you wish. You are... Not inadequate in combat."
(Matylda joined your party!)
GM: Going deep inside, Matylda will slowly remember the place, even in the deep night from that day, she got to store in her mind the right way to find that nest. The last events against the corruption have cleaned the place of large creatures, so they avoid any combat until they reach a large hole below a tree, the place where the wounded bug decided to hide.
Zilrax: "...This is the location?"
Aust: "If memory serves correctly, then yes. I was able to locate this place thanks to wounding a local beast and following the blood trail to the. Course, I was by myself and at risk so I held off on purusing on my own."
GM: The hole was huge enough for Laikasa to get inside, it was long and some hours remain for the night to fall, so it could be possible than all the beasts were still hiding.
Zilrax: "Well... shall we enter or wait out here and ambush them?"
Aust: "We'll wait a bit and see if any come out. If after a while none do, we can pursue them inside ourselves."
GM: Both decide to hide and attack any creature coming out the hole, a basic plan than they soon prepare. Hiding as best as they can they don’t needed to much time to find what they were expecting. However, the creatures come out from somewhere else, a hidden tunnel mostly behind them and they notice the duo. A nasty mutated bug jump over Matylda's back and make her fall face down at the floor. Laikasa turn to notice than 3 others giant bugs were waiting their turn to enjoy the human.
(Ambush fail)
Zilrax: Laikasa curses as they're ambushed before charging and trying to tackle the beast off of MAtylda's back
Aust: "Bwah! Sneaky son of a bitch!" The guard captain cursed as the beast leaped over her and causing her to fall face first to the dirt. Damn thing were sneakier then she thought and there were more then one waiting for her. She'd reach for her weapon and attempt to peel the creature off
GM: The creature start to damage the armor's back part, using his maw and sharp legs, but before it could end the work, Laikasa tackle him away. The others come towards the duo, aiming mostly at the dragoness than could dodge and push them back, except for one than shoot at her a strange green substance. (1 damage to one bug, one to laikasa.)
Zilrax: Laikasa curses as she's hit but pursues her injured target, trying to crush it under foot
Aust: "You bastards already wrecked one set of armor, you're not doing it again!" Matylda growled in frustration as she attempted to at least stun the creature by striking him with the flat of her sword.
GM: The wounded creature prepare to open its wings, ready to fly and get over his target, only to receive the sword strike what push it close Laikasa who stomp and squash him. In revenge the bugs start to fly and circle around them, trying to find an opening at the invaders.
Zilrax: Laikasa growls and starts flapping her wings to try and blow the creatures into the trees and knock them silly and into range
Aust: This opening gave a chance for Matylda to get her shield out and take up a defensive position, ready to swing when the bugs would try to exploit any opening. Not that she'd give them the chance
GM: The strong wing flow in the battlefield with strong dragon wings’ moves, one of the bugs loss control and hit a tree, just for instants it laid face up trying to turn itself to be able to continue the fight. Meanwhile, Matylda placed her shield just in time to hit another of them, as the last take this time to make its poor ally get face down and hide in the bush to create another ambush.
Zilrax: Laikasa growls and tries her best to get some flame on the bush to try and smoke the beasts out
Aust: "Torch them, Laikasa." Matylda called out before she focused on dispatching any of the bugs that hand't gone back into hiding
GM: It was not the a great flame, but it was enough to set in fire the bushes where the bugs decide to hide to recover, one come out in fire, as other collide over Matylda's shield, she was close to finish him when the last of the three bugs take her out balance
Zilrax: Laikasa growls and moves to strike another of the near dead ones, determined to finish off ehr foes
Aust: These damn things seemed quite good at knocking her off balance. Seems her armor can't stand up to these squishy little bastards. Not one to be outdone, she'd pull herself up and smash the beast with her shield, crushing it under the weight
GM: The bug on fire fly and made a suicide attack over the dragon, biting Laikasa enough to pass her scales and produce damage, it don’t release her even when she easily take away his life. The soldier tried to use all her weight what only stop the bug and press it hard on the floor, burying it with the weight in the soft floor.
Zilrax: Laikasa cries out in pain and tries to bite it;s head in half to make it let go
Aust: The captain was not pleased with this result. She'd put more weight on it for a moment before raising her shield and smashing into the pinned beast again. She'd repeatedly do this until the bug was crushed
GM: The creature died with the fire before Laikasa bite it off, the mark and part of his maws still on her. Meanwhile, the soldier continued smashing the bug a lot after see some of his insides get out the flate body, three of the bugs dead, what mostly ended the fight.
Zilrax: Laikasa grumbles and chews on of the mandibles off so she could get the beat off of her.
GM: With some effort the bug remain is removed, they were alone and it looks to be at least two tunnels there for them to choice, the one than Matylda notice the first time and the one where the bugs come to ambush them
Zilrax: "Let;s hit the one they came from... Better chance it is clear."
Aust: "Fair enough. Clear this one out first then we'll head into the tunnel I found. Should be an easy sweep"
GM: Taking the second tunnel, they walk for a while between moved eart and remains from unknown death creatures, there weren’t foes at the start, so they could go deeper, finding many corridors between the roots of the forest trees. A hidden tunnel shows some muffed moans, it was a distant passage in this large maze than slowly gets deep dark as more deep they goes.
Zilrax: Laikasa kept her senses open, following the moans. Some of the captives perhaps.
GM: Laikasa decide to check, certainly Matylda will follow her to dont let the dragoness alone. As they get close, the dragoness senses notice two brown naked women kissing and fucking two giant bugs, both pregnant and with their inner wings moving in passion, just then she notice than these two females were cockroach girls.
Zilrax: Laikasa blinks frowning then looks to Matylda, unsure how to proceed
Aust: "Good gods. Either these are natural bug girls or the beast mutatd them something fierce. They seem rather distracted though. So aybe quickly knock out or stun the bugs and see if we can't get answers from the girls."
Zilrax: "I'm not built for nonlethal but I shall try..."
GM: They got closer, looking the pervert beings mating, One female over a bug, as another let herself be taken in missionary stance. They weren’t in a good position for a quick knock out kiss, as the females could notice it and also one of the bugs for sure.
Zilrax: Laikasa frowns, looking at the difficulty then looking at Matylda for confirmation that she should still try
GM: Matylda get closer, trying to don’t be noticed, until suddenly she got to notice theirs antennas reacting to the soldier steps, the female ones turn and smile, placing a hand in theirs ovipositors to prepare them for the future new egg vessels. "I want the big one, she certainly can hold more eggs" One said as they prepare the attack, both cockroach girls were close to reach their climax, what made them slow and panting in need to cum all over their victims.
Zilrax: Laikasa grimaces at them being noticed as she growls, "Ugh fine..." She grimaces and moves to grab the big bug before they can disentangle from their partners and smack them into the others
Aust: "Damnit, there was no good way about this. Fine. Crush the bugs. Not the women though. We may need them. I have a few questions for them."
GM: "As if we will just see and let our husbands to be wounded" One of the bug girls said. Laikasa was focused trying to take care of a bug to hear her foes words, taking one bug but the woman hug the other bug and jump using her wings to fly to a side. The talking one get to loss some control by the dragoness action and after free from her lover member fly and tackled Matylda by mistake, making the soldier fall and get a little struck in the floor roots.
Aust: (Either have bad luck or the enemy really likes pushing me like a playground bully :p)
Zilrax: Laikasa growls and tosses the bug around. "You lot steal and attack people so I won;t feel bad about cleansing you lot!"
(mustly luck, they havent destroyed your armor)
Aust: "God damnit! You bugs got any other tricks or is this the worst you got!" She'd grumble as she struggled to pull herself up and hit the girl with her shield, wanting to stun or knock her out and dispatch the bugs rather quickly
GM: The dragoness throw the bug yet this stop the damage using some luck, his wings and quick moves, as he does this, the female of that bug split some disgusting liquid over Laikasa's face, making her lost the sight for some moments and making her body react with slowly growing arousal. "Kyaa" The other female scream as she was hit but remain conscious, the other bug shoot his aphrodisiacs at the human soldier, but the sacred cure given by the weasels made her resist the toxic this time.
Zilrax: Laikasa snarls in disgusts, her snarling in blindness but using scent and sound to strike where she;d seen the beast angrily, "Filthy beast, if you do that to me, I'll break you in the process, don;t be a fool!"
Aust: "Feh. You think that shit is going to work on me? Fat chance." The soldier spit out as she focused her attacks once again but this time going for a sword hilt stroke in order to minimize damage
GM: Matylda take the female bug off guard, as she don’t know than the human was protected by the holy weasel spirit blessing, her hilt hit hard enough to make the first of them fall unconscious. Laikasa don’t have the same luck, but thanks to her struggle the two against her couldn’t focus their attacks.
Zilrax: Laikasa growls and keeps thrashing, using her inner eyelid to clear her vision as she struck at them
Aust: "One down." Matylda grumbled as she focused no on the beasts harassing Laikasa. If they were actual bugs she'd go for kills, but if it was a a bug girl she'd go for knock out blows. Anything to ensure she got what she came for
GM: Soon as Laikasa was using her trick, another shoot from the same substance hit her, drooling at her chest, now hard as her exposed cock was slowly hardening. With their focus on the dragon, the human got a free slice in the bug attacking the dragon, it remain alive but bleeding. "Monster! How dare you to wound my lover! The bug girl screams and jumps in rage, trying to stop the human.
Zilrax: Laikasa growls in irritation and arousal, and irritation at her own arousal as she swats at the bug girl to knock her down and out with a growl, "Seriously, quit it, I;m too big for you to handle, and I;m getting mad and will fucking ruin you!," she growls getting more crude than her usual vernaculer
Aust: "I'm no monster! You're the one being blinded by this beast. You don't have to be a simple egg vessel. And listen to my riend. She's honestly the last person you want to try and make it with. She'll split you like a piece of lumber." Matylda picked up her attack, focusing on killing these foes before the bug girls got too defensive
GM: "I marry and love him, what could know some killers and invaders, get out our love nest" The woman said, making the human focus on her and then the other male hold the human and fly away before make her fall some feet's away, causing some pain in the armored one. Laikasa take this time to add more injures in the other male, close to be killed by the dragoness. (Matylda is starting to feel the pain reduce her moves, a male close to die, other fine. Laikasa have 6AP)
Zilrax: Laikasa snarls, "Maybe if you and your species agree to stop kidnapping the humans and others from the town we can call it even then.," she fires back, rearing back to finish off her opponent, "Choose quickly, as I'll crush him if I need to."
Aust: "She speaks wisely. What chance would your kind have when we have a god damn dragon on our side! And plenty of beast kin to boot. What are a few bugs going to do other then get crushed? We'll leave you alone if you leave us alone."
GM: "NO!!! STOP!" The cockroach girl exclaim in tears as she see the cockroach male try to take down the dragoness in order to save their nest and lover, Laikasa feel the pain and the fluid placed inside her, then the female jump and soak her too, trying to make the dragon focus in the pleasure instead the fight, but it was too late, as her mate died or was dying after the small instant where each hit their foes. The cockroach girl was devastated and the other male escape, wounded. "J-just rape and kill me, i don’t care" the female still conscious beg as she try to maintain alive her mate.
(The fight ended)
(Laikasa is very coated in aphrodisiac, but she can with all her might endure it)
Zilrax: "You should have just surrendered.," snarls Liakasa moodily, "IF you had jsut done that instead of... Attacking me he;d be alive! Grr, I;m not... Going to give in... So no I won;t rape and kill you... You and all the other bugs are going to move your nest far away from here and release any people from the town you may have... Captured."
Aust: "Do as she says. I do not wish any further harm if you're willing to leave our territory. Our people are expanding and we can't afford to keep fighting"
GM: "Just do it, i can’t live without him... i don’t care of anything anymore." She adds looking to had lost her will to live, still hugging the dead bug body, kissing it between tears.
Zilrax: "Ugh, by the Flame, FINE! If I bring him back, will you acede to my demands?!"
GM: "You can do it? If you can bring back my lover then please do it, i will give you all if you do it" She said with a very deep love almost beyond any true love
Zilrax: "I'll try. It's going to take a lot of me so step aside.," she growls, stepping over before focusing hard on what little sparks she had left inside her, growling before trying to drag up those little sparks of divinity she had left to sacrifice them to bring the bug back to life, despite it weakening herself and cutting her off even further
Aust: Matylda looked on with curiosity as the dragon channeled what seemed to be divine energy into the tiny creature. It was something to behold at the very least but just how much was the dragon sacrificing for this?
GM: Giving part of herself, the dragoness focus her great powers in the squashed bug, giving a fire to replace his life one. As she give her powers her size was reduced until be just a little more high than a human, her shape less draconian and less imposing, but at least the bug recover and the two bug creatures hug and kiss in complete bliss. "Thank you! Thank you! i own my life to you" The cockroach girl said as she and her lover show naughty filty love yet full of passion.
Zilrax: "Keep up your end of the deal or I'll take it back.," snaps Laikasa angrily, before storming back and out, the tiny dragoness heading home now okay
GM: "I will follow your command, lizard goddess" The female said, up to how name her, Laikasa got her first cultist today
Zilrax: "Goddess? I'm not a goddess." frowns Laikasa, pausing and looking back with a frown, "I'm a dragon... Or what's left of one anyways..."
GM: "That don’t change my gratitude, thanks great dragon" The cockroach girl answer, leaving both the human and the dragon leave her nest without cause them more problems. Laikasa could return or explore more.
Zilrax: "Need a diffrent name for what I am now, I'm not fit to be called such either... Just don't cause trouble for the town anymore. Better if you can help them survive out here somehow."
GM: "After give birth and know than we will not be harmed, we could find how we could share this land with the town and help us each other... Neither any deity or creature has sacrifice so much for us, don’t underestimate yourself" The female said, meanwhile her male stay at her side.
Zilrax: Laikasa looks to Matylda. "...Well you lot need help, give them protection and they'll help you in turn. Obviously they know something about digging, meaning they can probably help with construction."
GM: Matylda affirm it, have them would improve their construction and in case to find where find ores they could give a hand, with a metal resource the town would grow faster.
Zilrax: Laikasa nods and looks over. "There you go. Only consensual sex with townsfolk and help and you'll have help and protection in turn.," she says.
Aust: "That'll be fine. Just stay out of trouble and we'll get along just fine.
Zilrax: Laikasa nods, before the smaller scrawnier dragon starts making her way back out, now barely taller than Matylda.
GM: Now smaller, the dragoness get out easier than how she get inside, they were now outside after minutes walking at the tunnels, they could now return to the guild and inform or do what they wish
(Laikasa is still a little aroused)

Last edited: