What's new

ADV [E&N Video Arcade] - Poker game

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The circle had just recently released a game on DLsite ( ), as I liked the art of the game I ended up looking up his/hers/their other game and came across this JavaScript based Poker game.

Link to untranslated version:
Download for 'translated' version

It seems simple enough to play. You start out with 20 coins and from there you have to amass more coins to be able to purchase cloths and skills.

The game isnt supposed to be downloadable, but anyone dealing with siteripping knows it can be done (I tried downloading the latest kisekae2 but there's a new check in the swf I cant bypass :( ), but I have downloaded the game, and I have tried to (machine&edit-)translate the menu items so it could be easier to know what different things means.

Itemlist on Image 2:
1. Mage's Cloth - Basicly what she starts out with
2. Bikini - Self explaining
3. Erotic Underwear - Self explaining
4. Sexy Swimwear - Self explaining (Translated to 'Dangerous Swimsuit')
5. Nothingness - Nudity ('Likely to disappear')
6. Lucky Joker - Increased change of getting a Joker ('Seeds of the Rack')
7. Double it! - Earnings after stopping is doubled ('Fight Ichikami')
8. Another go? - Deal a 2nd time ('With wield Hoshi')
9. Ruler's World - Get a 2nd chance at Doubling the earnings if you guess wrong ('Juno is the world')
10. Sex with Mage - XXX time! (actually just says 'Magician' or 'Professor' when translated)

And for those who wish to cheat (we know you're all out there), follow this guide for getting coins:
1. Find and edit js/poker.js in your text editor of choice, preferbly notepad++ or anything else that can colorize code.
2. Find add edit DEFAULT_COIN=20, and change 20 to whatever you want. 70000 should get you enough to buy all the skills needed

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: E&N Video Arcade - Poker game

The circle had just recently released a game on DLsite ( ), as I liked the art of the game I ended up looking up his/hers/their other game and came across this JavaScript based Poker game.

It seems simple enough to play. You start out with 20 coins and from there you have to amass more coins to be able to purchase cloths and skills.

The game isnt supposed to be downloadable, but anyone dealing with siteripping knows it can be done (I tried downloading the latest kisekae2 but there's a new check in the swf I cant bypass :( ), but I have downloaded the game, and I have tried to (machine&edit-)translate the menu items so it could be easier to know what different things means.

Itemlist on Image 2:
1. Mage's Cloth - Basicly what she starts out with
2. Bikini - Self explaining
3. Erotic Underwear - Self explaining
4. Sexy Swimwear - Self explaining (Translated to 'Dangerous Swimsuit')
5. Nothingness - Nudity ('Likely to disappear')
6. Lucky Joker - Increased change of getting a Joker ('Seeds of the Rack')
7. Double it! - Earnings after stopping is doubled ('Fight Ichikami')
8. Another go? - Deal a 2nd time ('With wield Hoshi')
9. Ruler's World - Get a 2nd chance at Doubling the earnings if you guess wrong ('Juno is the world')
10. Sex with Mage - XXX time! (actually just says 'Magician' or 'Professor' when translated)

I might consider making the game public, I just need to know where to upload it (the game itself is not a single file)
zip it and use mga probably

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Edit: See first post

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone else getting an error with the translated version? When I choose "Play" the "You can bet from 1 to 10 coins" message comes up, but the box that lets you actually bet doesn't appear.

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone else getting an error with the translated version? When I choose "Play" the "You can bet from 1 to 10 coins" message comes up, but the box that lets you actually bet doesn't appear.
1. I had tested it on Firefox. It works locally without any problems.
2. But I did try Internet Explorer just now and I believe it blocks scripts that run locally. No Sound either.
3. Tried uploading it on a webserver (sorry cant give out that link), and the betting window did come up. Still no Sounds.
4. Tried the original game, gave me sound on IE.

I dont know what I broke, as I made sure to d/l all the required files. IF anyone could test the game on Chrome (locally) that would be great

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. I had tested it on Firefox. It works locally without any problems.
2. But I did try Internet Explorer just now and I believe it blocks scripts that run locally. No Sound either.
3. Tried uploading it on a webserver (sorry cant give out that link), and the betting window did come up. Still no Sounds.
4. Tried the original game, gave me sound on IE.

I dont know what I broke, as I made sure to d/l all the required files. IF anyone could test the game on Chrome (locally) that would be great
Ah, it was Chrome I was using. Sound works fine, but the bet script doesn't (locally). Original game runs fine on Chrome. And as you say, the translated version worked fine in Firefox.

OP
jur07dbe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've only edited 3 files (excluding removing some lines in index.htm)

js/poker.js
html/bet.html (which contain the windows we are having problems with)
html/user-coin.html

I have checked with the untranslated version aswell. It does not work. I've double-checked with the online version and I am not missing any files :/