What's new

ACT [えびせんワークス ] キャッスルえびる / CastleEvil (RJ214678)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you perhaps lack Save directory? Delete the blank save file and make Save directory instead in the game dir.
Had the same issue. I would never think of that. Solved my problem. Thanks!

Controlpannel

Reputation score
So I couldn't find a way into the enemy room legitimately but I did find a way to clip through the blocks and make a save on the other side so I could warp back in. There are indeed boss refight teleporters as well as a room you can spawn enemies into to see all the animations.
You need the yellow heart from the merchant that lets you save anywhere as well as the slide and double jump abilities.
If you slide from the main hub into the enemy room, you'll get caught in the blocks.
From here either use the yellow heart from the consumable items or use the 3rd option from the bottom in the main menu.
If your save was successful, when you exit your menu you should see the warp return symbol behind you.
Warp to the hub and warp back again, you should have been pushed up further into the wall. Save again and warp back out.
Warp back in and you should be stuck in the top block. You can't save like this so move left and right until the game lets you save then warp out again.
Warp in and hold right as you do then jump. You should pop up over the blocks but it's finicky so it might take a couple tries.
The first set of teleporters with blue signs takes you to rooms filled with enemies and the push blocks that'll zoom you across the area. The second set of teleporters with red signs are the boss teleporters. The third set of teleporters with red signs are the enemy rooms you can find throughout the game, and the final teleporter at the top right is the enemy spawning room. Additionally, along the right wall you can use the blue signs to change into the other girls you have rescued throughout the game. The red sign at the bottom right changes you back to the default character

wasdasdf

Reputation score
Uh...enemy rooms are unlocked by entering some of the red portals throughout the game. It'll throw you into a small room with like 10 of a mob, and once you beat them all, it warps you into the enemy room and removes the block at the entry. Props on figuring out a workaround though, that's some dedication lol.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do you perhaps lack Save directory? Delete the blank save file and make Save directory instead in the game dir.
On further inspection I have a file with no extension named "save" but not folder named "save". Putting a folder named save (and getting rid of the useless no extension "save") fixes all the errors and lets me save too. Huh?

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's where I'm at with the menu translation ( ). Not 100% sure what a couple options do.

yosd12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, time to make a semi-meaningful contribution to society. This should be a full save file. With that, I'm back to not contributing to society in any meaningful way.

good job man

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to remap controls ? Jump being on Circle on my PS3 controller is annoying.

Last edited:

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's where I'm at with the menu translation ( ). Not 100% sure what a couple options do.
Dood, you're awesome !!

Is there a way to remap controls ? Jump being on Circle on my PS3 controller is annoying.
I doubt It, although you could use a third party software (I dun remember the name of the thingy McGigger(Might be joy to key or something)) to remap the keyboard keys to the PS3 controller... I mean if you REALLY want to, otherwise I guess you're stuck jumping like it's Bioshock

Also did I mention that the soundtrack for this game is dope af?... What is it with h-games having some of the best tracks to listen to... kinda awkward trying to show the tune to someone and they ask "What game is this from?".

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I think I finished it. It was honestly a good surprise, it felt almost like one of the GBA Castlevanias, which is hardly a bad thing. Considering the author usually does ryona/guro (and all the girls you rescue are from other games in that genre, there's the witch from ZNZN's Elementar, or the two girls from Recover the Restarts, dunno about the others), it was good to see it being mild. Will watch what they do next.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know someone posted a save already but mines a bit more completed, all items and such, only missing one or two things (Achievements) so its like 96% completed, also as an add-on you can try to beat my score on the loading screen minigame, press Z during the screen of many loading.

Oh right, you can change hair style in the rightmost corner of the enemy room which is right to the initial room/hub and on the top right corner you can access the gallery which is a bit awkward if you have press to continue the animation, which in this save its on, along side hard mode.
Anyway please do enjoy skipping through the entire game... honestly it's an easy game and a good one.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you.

Mooncutter is an item, but is called a skill?
Seems odd but alright.

Forgot to ask since there isn't much of a "guide", but is this one of those "Virginity means good ending" or "Virginity means you get a nice top-hat" sorta thing? Deliberately stayed away from lewds on one save for that. Also, why is one of the enemy rooms just a bunch of flame boxes? How do I beat that?

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think it's mean't to be beat, it's probably just there because why not.
true

Anyone want to be a hero and post a map with the enemy room teleporters? I'm directionally terrible.

Last edited:

Windark34

Lurker
Reputation score
you can beat the flame box room by going inside while pregnant and killing the monster after you give birth to it.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you can beat the flame box room by going inside while pregnant and killing the monster after you give birth to it.
I'm guessing that means there's no "purity" route to the game.
Wasted so many save files for nothing lol

efiom1

Reputation score
Hey guys, it seems that Dlsite has translated this game to English

XaNtHuS

Lurker
Reputation score
The english in this game really ramped things up for me as far as liking this game. Does anyone by any chance have the full english edition floating around?

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
I would like to third this request. I loved what little I was able to play of this game, but all the Japanese text really made it hard to tell what was what.

Status
Not open for further replies.