What's new

ACT Ecs Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Ecs Train

Links Down! We need a Sani!!! Or a new Link Please! XD (MEGA would be preferable) :D
Out of curiosity, I found this page. The Uploaded link works.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this, but does anyone know if this version of the game is still obtainable? I completely lost it from my hard drive and even the getuploader link has vanished.

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Oh my god I forgot this even existed, a working link would be grand.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this, but does anyone know if this version of the game is still obtainable? I completely lost it from my hard drive and even the getuploader link has vanished.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you're referring to the original one, with the pink-haired protagonist, I'm pretty sure that it's been removed by the author. Luckily, I had the same question years earlier and had a copy of it sitting in an archive. This is version 0.4, which still has the original girl. This should only be playable up to defeating the stage 2 boss (two girls in Chinese dresses). Since this is one of my copies, I believe it also contains my data in it, which only has progress up to stage 2. I'm unsure if there are later versions with this girl, so if you're looking for something more recent, I can't help you any further.

That being said, this thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.