OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

Escape Grapple Attempts:

Elise: 155+637=792 vs. Vampiyra: 205+722=927 (FAIL)
Elise: 155+794=949 vs. Vampiyra: 205+724=929 (FREE!)

Elise needed both turns to get free!

Elise: She has 1/5 turns on auto crits, and 11/15 on the cool down. 7/10 Turns on Mantra. 1/3 Turns for Beast Swipe Cool Down. Rune Carve: 2/5 on Cool Down. 28 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 125+379=504 vs. Vampiyra: 225+116=341 (HIT!)
Brianna: 125+799=924 vs. Vampiyra: 225+461=686 (HIT!)

Brianna lands BOTH hits and KILLS Vampiyra!

Brianna Regens 12 MP and has 106 now. Mantra's are now off due to the fight being over.

Item Drops:

Scylla: Mana Potion (1 each)
Vampiyra: MAP PIECE and that is IT!

XP Gain: 5,200 XP EACH!

Brianna and Elise are now BOTH Level 2 and have 10 stat points to spend freely to their base stats (Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, Energy and Intelligence). They are both at 3,300 of 3,500 for Level 3. Both women now have 30/30 turns with double damage magic dealing power!

Brianna and Elise now have 3 Mana Potions each and can no longer carry any more until they use some. They can no longer find any more until they use some (applies to all potions when you have the maximum on you already).

As they picked up the map piece Cassidy suddenly appeared!

"Congratulations, you have found one of the many map pieces you will need to make your escape. I will now show you how to get through to the next area and avoid all the creatures this map shows are active here. When you are ready, we will go." "This energy barrier can only be dropped when the device you see deems you to be worthy of passing. I'm afraid you must allow it to rape one of you until it's satisfied."

Elise's Normal Stats:

Strength: 30
Dexterity: 30
Vitality: 35
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 35

Brianna's Normal Stats:

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 30
Energy: 40
Intelligence: 25

Options:

1: Move Onward after distributing Stat Points.

2: Take a moment to rest while distributing Stat Points. (Auto-Jump to FULL Stats since you can't be attacked now.)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Grunting as she tried to shove Vampiyra off of her, Elise just couldn't manage it at first, however she got lucky and just managed to get a leg up between her and the vampire bitch, which she used to push with all her might to get her off of her. As Vampiyra stumbled back and away from her, Elise watched Brianna target and incinerate the vampiric woman with her holy magics. Soon enough the vampire woman lay dead at their feet. As her body burned to ash, Elise saw yet another mana recovery potion like the two they both already her each, along with a piece of a map laying there. Elise grabbed the map piece and looked it over even as she felt a wave of power surge through her, indicating that she was stronger after that fight and more experienced and capable of handling herself here on this strange new world they were both on now.

"Well now... looks like coming in here was a good idea sweetie. I'm glad I listened to your suggestion earlier," Elise said to Brianna, looking rather pleased with their victory, though she knew not to get over confident just yet. "I say we rest a little bit before we move on. What do you think? It seems like we're relatively safe in here I think, but you know," Elise added, gesturing over at a place to sit and rest with their backs to the walls so they could see the entrance to the place.

As soon as she made to sit down though, Elise saw Cassidy's ghostly image from before jumped up again in front of them. Elise listened to her words and gave an incredulous look at them. "W-What? You mean we killed that bitch before she could rape us any, but now we've got to let her toy rape us instead. Well that's bullshit I say... no horseshit... all kinds of shit even," Elise said after Cassidy was through talking, feeling a bit let down after hearing that she'd have to let a device she had no knowledge of rape her until it deemed her worthy of passage.

Regardless though she wasn't about to let Brianna go through that yet again, besides she herself was fresh from the sleeping pod, so she figured that she could better handle rape and whatnot than Brianna could, especially since her beloved had been around here for 3 weeks already and had obviously been raped herself before now. "Hah... I'll do it. I'm not letting Brianna go through that if I can prevent it, especially if I'm around," Elise said finally after heaving a sigh, plopping down on the ground to rest for a couple of minutes before doing this.

[Rest and recover of course back to full stats. Drop 5 points into Strength and Dexterity for Elise to up them both to 35 a piece. And drop 5 into Dexterity and Intelligence for Brianna to bring them up to 35 and 30 respectively.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats have changed!

Elise and Brianna rested up to full power, save for their sexual stamina. It seemed that wouldn't get any better without more sex to reset it, so whatever. However much to their surprise, Cassidy actually turned and answered Elise.

"I am sorry, it must be done for you to progress. If there were another way I would gladly help you, but I'm afraid I'm as much a prisoner here as you. I ... I must go! Good Luck!"

She suddenly faded from view, having seemed almost scared.

Elise walked up to the device finally, which grabbed her with magical restraints and then yanked her closer. The device it turned out was like a fake pussy, forcing her to thrust her dick inside, stroking her!

Random KP Amount: 7,468.

Elise lost count of how much sex she had, the trap quite expertly raping her to orgasm after orgasm, causing her body to shudder as it repeatedly stroked her off. It didn't even stop while she had an orgasm, it just kept stroking her at the same pace throughout the entire ordeal. It was beyond good for her, and she might feel lucky to realize she wasn't too far along the line with it, and if she did get really far, she still had a KL potion to work with. After a long time of sex, the device finally released her, and the energy field died away, allowing them to progress. She was still at the same stamina she had been before too, which was infuriating to say the least.

Fortunately, the area they ended up in seemed devoid of life for the moment. In fact, for as far as the eye could see, there were gravestones!

Options:

1: Move Onward.

2: Sit and rest for a moment after that workout (no stat change, chance of being attacked).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After a few short minutes, Elise looked over to Brianna and then to the device and sighed softly, dreading having to do this. But apparently they couldn't just dig their way out of this place. It didn't help too much that Cassidy seemed a bit scared even Elise thought, but nonetheless she had to do this so Brianna didn't have to. "Alright, in for a penny in for a pound," Elise muttered before heading over to the device.

As soon as she was up to the thing, Elise watched it jump into action as she was pulled closer to it and thrust into magical restraints, where she then felt the onahole slip down over her dick. The thing stroked her meat hard and fast and she was soon shuddering in orgasm, spurting her hot load into it as her hips jerked this way and that. The thing continued stroking her like mad even as she came, quickly stroking her meat rod into another shuddering climax. Elise's balls were working overtime she could tell, just to keep up with the amount of cum they had to produce for the device to rape her senseless. They ached a bit after only the second orgasm which came as quickly as the first one did, and the dull ache increased with each orgasm after that, her lower section totally drenched in what spurted back out of the onahole and onto her, though the majority of it was stolen by the thing.

If the situation hadn't been so dire and she needn't risk being corrupted or anything by letting it keep going for all eternity then Elise may have just given up right there, but she knew that she couldn't and so she grit her teeth and endured it, though she couldn't help but moan and cry out in ecstasy as the thing brought her to each delicious climax. When the thing was finally done and released her cock, Elise caught herself as it let her go, her poor dick was more than a bit red from the ordeal and was very limp, having been drained of a great deal of her seed. Her balls ached a bit, but it was a good ache, like she'd just had a wonderful night with Brianna and a couple of others and woken up the next morning.

"Oh gods... that was... well... I can't say I didn't like it. But it definitely wasn't better than you sweetie," Elise told Brianna in a shaky voice as she got back up, gently caressing he own penis as it tingled from all the pleasure.

Leaving the area with Brianna now that the barrier was gone, Elise grabbed her daggers and prepared to fight some more just in case. Thankfully they didn't wind up fighting as soon as they left the place though, else she doubted that she would have been able to manage to fight off anything that was really hell bent on grabbing and raping her. "Let's hope we don't have to do that too often, else I may start to like it a little too much," Elise mumbled to Brianna as they left, only joking of course.

[Move onwards since there's nothing else to really do at this point.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brianna looked at her worriedly.

"If we have to again, perhaps we ought to take turns ... I don't want to lose you to these things, so maybe we should balance things out if we're forced into a situation like that again. Hopefully we won't be but ... anyway, that Cassidy ... I don't like how scared she seemed. If she's a prisoner like us ... who knows what that bastard will do to her if he finds out she's helping us. If we get the chance, I think we have to try and help her."

They continued on, finding yet another empty area. There were tracks though, meaning it wasn't entirely dead here. Still, it would give them a chance to talk and hash things out if they wanted to, while moving still.

Options:

1: Move Onward.

2: Stop and talk things over (chance to be attacked).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... yeah I suppose we should, depending on the amounts of corruption we both have at the time. Since it seems we can tell how corrupted our bodies are getting and all. And aye, I agree about Cassidy, we should try and help her too I think if we can," Elise replied as they moved on, her wary eyes looking around at their surroundings to make sure they weren't ambushed or anything.

As they continued onwards, they kept finding emptier areas, which didn't sit well with Elise, as she figured they'd find something after what they just accomplished and whatnot, but hey she wasn't mad about it. Keeping a close eye out for anything unusual lurking towards them, Elise kept leading the way onwards, hopefully to a swift end to all of this.

[Continue moving onwards since there's nothing else to really do right now.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brianna nodded.

"Sounds good, and yeah I mean I feel bad for her really. I wonder what species she is though? And ugh, these grave markers are kinda creeping me out now ..."

They kept going, and soon enough they heard sounds as two enemies rapidly approached!

Level 2 Sexual Predator: Accuracy: 170. Evasion: 165. Capture: 170. Sexual Attack: 175. Magical Defense: 150. Speed: 195. Stamina: 110. Pleasure: 35. HP: 400. Damage: 5. Weak vs. Magical Attacks.

Level 2 Demon Dog: Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 130. Capture: 140. Sexual Attack: 150. Magical Defense: 100. Speed: 130. Stamina: 160. Pleasure: 30. HP: 600. Weak to Fire.

Initiative Rolls:

Elise: 175+82=257 (3rd)
Brianna: 165+522=687 (1st)
Predator: 195+200=395 (2nd)
Dog: 130+181=211 (last)

Brianna once again used her Mantra of Speed, losing 50 MP but giving both her and Elise 2 actions per round! Brianna has 70 MP left.

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 150+447=597 vs. Dog: 100+824=924 (MISS!)
Brianna: 150+764=914 vs. Dog: 100+815=915 (BARELY MISSED!)

Brianna doesn't land a hit!

Grapple Attempt:

Predator: 170+599=769 vs. Elise: 210+617=827 (DODGE!)

Options:

1: Attack the Predator.

2: Attack the Dog.

3: Run away from this one.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I dunno what she is honestly, but I really want to help her if we can. Because nobody deserves to be trapped here like us... nobody," Elise said as they walked. "The grave markers though on the other hand aren't as creepy to me honestly, but they are a bit unsettling. Makes me think that our graves could be added into them if we aren't careful," she added, shaking that thought from her mind after a second or two.

Soon though as they continued walking, Elise looked up to see a pair of enemies speeding towards them as fast as they could go just about it looked like. Raising her daggers and nodding to Brianna, Elise stepped in front and prepared to meet them head on, her strength having returned now after the amazing sex earlier. "Get ready, take out that other thing first okay sweetie, I'll handle the dog and we'll take them one on one," Elise said as they prepared to fight, however that plan was thrown out of the window soon enough it looked like.

She watched the dog speed around her and go for Brianna, with Brianna managing to get off a couple of attacks at it to drive it away from her, but they both missed unfortunately. But Brianna was able to avoid being tackled to the ground by the other thing thankfully. Elise stepped in to take some of the heat off of Brianna by going after the dog.

[Elise is going to use Beast Swipe on the dog for the first attack, and if it hits she'll use it again on the Sexual Predator, since the cooldown doesn't start until the end of her turn. Though if it does and she can't Beast Swipe both of them then she'll use Swift Edge Chain on the dog to finish it off after Beast Swipe.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 175+431=606 vs. Dog: 130+209=339 (HIT!)

Elise deals 300 damage leaving the dog with 300, and stunning it for this turn.

Elise: 175+165=340 vs. Predator: 165+103=268 (HIT!)

Elise CRIT HITS her attack here, dealing 600 damage and killing the Predator instantly!

9/10 on Mantra, Beast Swipe 3/3 cool down.

Brianna finishes off the dog with a holy blast, and the fight is over as fast as it began. 200 XP for each woman, which is enough to make them hit level 3!

Item Drops:

Predator: Map Piece!
Dog: HP Potion.

Once more Cassidy appeared, and this time she seemed worried for them!

"This map piece tells you where the captain of all the forces in this area is located. You must defeat Blood Raven, and her three possessed ape minions before you can continue onward. This will be a tough fight, and it can't be avoided. Good luck to you, I think you will need it. When you are ready to go, I will guide you there rapidly. Please note that you will have to deal with another one of the devices you just dealt with earlier again after that fight."

Current Base Stats:

Elise:

Strength: 35
Dexterity: 35
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 35

Brianna:

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 35
Energy: 40
Intelligence: 30

10 Stat points to spend for each woman!

Options:

1: Spend the Stat Points and Move on.

2: Spend the Stat Points, Regen and then move on (can't be attacked).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Swiftly moving in, Elise darted from side to side, slashing both the predator and the dog, dazing the both of them a bit and killing the sexual predator outright by slicing through its throat as it bled out right there. Brianna followed up Elise's two strikes with a magical blast of her own straight into the dog, finishing it off with time to spare. As soon as they were both dead and Elise looked at their corpses, she saw yet another of the map pieces they were apparently looking for along with a potion, thinking to herself that they just got a lucky find that these things had yet another one.

"Nice, we got another one of these map pieces. And I'm pretty sure... yep hey there Cassidy. Nice to see you again too," Elise said as she picked up the map piece and Cassidy appeared again.

They listened to her talk about what was to be going on, with Elise's eye going wide at the mention of yet another boss like foe. Blood Raven she was called Elise found out quickly as she listened. She didn't feel that Blood Raven herself would be the biggest problem, but the three apes that she had with her apparently. "Let us rest a slight bit first, then you can lead us on miss Cassidy. Just a moment," Elise told Cassidy as she grabbed their new belongings and handed one of the potions to Brianna to hold onto.

Sitting down again for a minute, Elise looked up at Brianna. "Looks like we'll be in for another tough fight already. I say we take out these apes Cassidy mentioned first. What do you think?" Elise told Brianna, formulating a quick plan of action for when they go into this next battle since they knew what they'd be facing and whatnot, with Elise wanting to take out all of the small fry first before dealing with the boss girl herself.

[Drop another 5 into Dex and Int for Elise, and drop in 5 into Dex and Int for Brianna as well. Then they will rest for 1 turn and move on, hopefully not having to contend with a battle beforehand. Though if they do then that'll be that much more XP for them I suppose.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both women regen to full MP!

After resting and ensuring they were as tip top ready to go as possible, the two women were finally shown to their battle ground. Blood Raven stood there with her minions, and she smiled.

"I've been expecting you. Come, let's begin your sexual demise!"

Initiative Rolls:

Blood Raven: 250+595=845 (2nd)
Ape 1: 130+713=843 (3rd)
Ape 2: 130+292=422 (Last)
Ape 3: 130+383=513 (4th)
Elise: 200+686=886 (1st)
Brianna: 175+287=462 (5th)

All enemies are Level 3, same as the girls.

Blood Raven:

HP: 10,000. Accuracy: 250. Evasion: 250. Capture: 240. Sexual Attack: 235. Magical Defense: 250. Speed: 250.
Stamina: 230.

Apes:

Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 130. Capture: 160. Sexual Attack: 160. Magical Defense: 100. Speed: 130. Stamina: 150. Pleasure: 30. HP: 600. Damage: 5.

Options:

1: Attack Blood Raven.
2: Attack Ape 1.
3: Attack Ape 2.
4: Attack Ape 3.
5: Surrender and get raped a turn.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After resting a bit, with no attacks coming at the thankfully, Elise got back up and prepared to move forward with Cassidy guiding them, drawing her daggers and readying herself for battle. When they arrived at the grounds they would be fighting Blood Raven at, Elise saw the woman they were to face standing there as if waiting for them with her underlings. "Well I suppose that we'll just see what'll happen then won't we. Because if I'm going to lose it won't be to you," Elise stated as she prepared to fight.

Taking the initiative, Elise darted in, intent on taking out Blood Raven's minions as she targeted the closest one of the apes, attempting to kill it outright and lower the numbers of foes they'd be facing and evening the odds in their favor. "Brianna, do what you do best," Elise called to her lover as she darted in and attacked.

[Use Clear Focus and attack ape number 1 with Swift Edge Chain to try and take him out.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Note: ALL the enemies here are actually demons LOL.))

Elise is now in the auto-crit stage, and loses 5 MP. 35 MP left. 5/5 Turns in State.

Attack Roll:

Elise: 200+222=422 vs. Ape 1: 130+807=937 (MISS!)

Elise missed horribly!

Grapple Attempts:

Blood Raven: 250+244=494 vs. Elise: 250+401=651 (DODGE!)
Ape 1: 140+278=418 vs. Elise: 250+290=540 (DODGE!)
Ape 3: 140+189=329 vs. Elise: 250+635=885 (DODGE!)

Elise has to go into a flurry of dodge attempts as three enemies launch themselves at her in rapid order, only the second one even coming close to actually latching on to her....

Brianna casts Mantra of Speed, giving both women 2 turns per action! She has 70 MP left.

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 175+583=758 vs. Ape 1: 130+429=559 (HIT!, DEAD!)
Brianna: 175+693=868 vs. Ape 2: 130+703=833 (HIT!, DEAD!)

Brianna lands BOTH her attacks and literally one shots a pair of the Apes, the creatures appearing to be demonic and making her spells more effective. As they sizzled and melted away, Elise realized it was her move!

Options:

1: Attack Ape 3.

2: Attack Blood Raven.

3: Dance in victory and forfeit your turn.

((Brianna's a one woman wrecking crew right now LOL.))

10/10 Mantra for Elise, 9/10 for Brianna. Clear Focus Cool Down 14/15.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Powering herself up and throwing herself at the apes, Elise swung wildly and missed at the nearest of the things. However she was able to easily dodge all three of the apes when they came at her, nimbly swiveling her hips this way and that to keep them from grabbing her. Brianna she saw cast her mantra yet again to speed them up and help even the odds again, where she then launched a couple of spells at two different apes, killing them both deader than a doornail as they dropped. Elise growled that Brianna was so easily hitting them when she herself was quicker and physically stronger. "Nice one sweetie, keep it up," Elise cried to Brianna as she saw her take them out and even the odds more in their favor.

"Dammit dammit dammit, gotta pick up the slack," Elise mumbled to herself as she went after the remaining ape in an effort to kill it, keeping a close eye on Blood Raven before she managed to grab one of them.

Darting in at the last ape, Elise attempted to slice its throat as she swung around it while going after Blood Raven too to try and get a double hit like Brianna just had, carefully moving so she didn't trip over her own feet and so the ape didn't escape her attack.

[Beast Swipe on both the last ape and Blood Raven, regardless of if the first one hits or not.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise now has 39 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+726=926 vs. Ape 3: 130+676=806 (HIT!)
Elise: 200+448=648 vs. Blood Raven: 250+606=856 (MISS!)

Elise slices the Ape's head clean off, killing it instantly, though Blood Raven dodges her attack, laughing at her as she comes up ready to fight.

4/5 Turns in Clear Focus, 14/15 Cool Down. 9/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+460=710 vs. Elise: 250+522=772 (DODGE!)

Elise dodges again, but Blood Raven was much closer to getting her this time.

Brianna has 82 MP now.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 175+316=491 vs. Blood Raven: 250+34=284 (HIT!)
Brianna: 175+176=351 vs. Blood Raven: 250+602=852 (MISS!)

Brianna lands one hit on Blood Raven, dealing 600 damage and dropping their foe to 9,400 HP. Brianna lets out an "oh shit, this is going to be tough," before falling silent again.

8/10 on Mantra.

Options:

1: Attack Blood Raven.

2: Let her sex you up.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise rushed in, swinging her daggers with precision at the remaining ape, taking its head clean off its shoulders as the thing fell over dead, her aim true this time thankfully. Blood Raven though was able to nimbly evade her strike against her unfortunately it seemed, though that didn't stop Elise just yet as she readied herself for another attack after Blood Raven struck out herself, with Elise dodging as nimbly as her foe had. Brianna was able to do a bit of damage though Elise saw, which was good, because this way she could keep her busy while Brianna picked away at her slowly she thought.

"Don't worry how tough it is sweetie, we'll keep fighting no matter what and we'll win, because I don't intend to lose to this small fry," Elise told Brianna where Blood Raven could hear her, trying to anger her with her words into making a mistake by flying out in a rage. Regardless of whether or not Blood Raven did lash out in anger, Elise would press the attack now and stay in close, throwing attack after attack at her foe to prevent her from recovering easily to retaliate against the two of them.

[Attack Blood Raven with Rune Carve Chain twice since Mantra of Speed is still going.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Full MP for Elise.

Elise uses Rune Carve and now has 25 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+404=604, 200+189=389, 200+128=328, 200+494=694 & 200+648=848 vs. Blood Raven: 250+323=573, 250+89=339, 250+694=944, 250+627=877 & 250+220=470. (Hit, Hit, Miss, Miss & Hit.)

Elise lands 3 hits for 600 damage, then her rune burst ...

Elise: 200+579=779 vs. Blood Raven: 250+51=301 (HIT, No Crit)

Lands for an extra 300 damage, for a total of 900 + whatever her second set of attacks is.

Elise: 200+189=389, 200+368=568, 200+290=490, 200+112=312 & 200+429=629 vs. Blood Raven: 250+89=339, 250+595=845, 250+272=522, 250+295=545 & 250+203=453. (Hit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit.)

Elise lands 2 hits here for 400 damage, then her rune burst ...

Elise: 200+758=958 vs. Blood Raven: 250+203=453 (HIT, No Crit)

Lands for an extra 200 damage for a total of 600 + 900 from the previous series. Elise deals a total of 1,500 Damage on her turn! Blood Raven has 7,900 HP remaining.

3/5 Turns in Clear Focus, 13/15 Cool Down. 8/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+284=534 vs. Elise: 250+74=324 (GRABBED!)

Elise had her attacks used against her, as Blood Raven actually stood there and absorbed the last two shots, just to grab on and wrestle Elise to the ground!

Brianna has 94 MP now.

Free Elise Roll:

Brianna: 195+716=911 vs. Blood Raven: 250+73=323 (KNOCKED AWAY!)

Brianna slams into Blood Raven, knocking her off of Elise, smart enough to use the impact to roll away just before Blood Raven could think about grabbing her instead.

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 175+442=617 vs. Blood Raven: 250+318=568 (HIT!)

Brianna deals another 600 damage, leaving Blood Raven with 7,300 HP.

7/10 on Mantra.

Options:

1: Continue the Attack.

2: Take a moment to realize without Brianna, you might have gotten raped here. (Give up turn)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With a flurry of attacks against Blood Raven, Elise darted in and made her move to keep their foe off balance by throwing everything she had at her. With partial success, Elise sliced Blood Raven as much as she could manage before the woman turned the tables on her and took the last couple of shots simply to get close enough to Elise to tackle her to the ground. Elise struggled against this attempt, yet was unable to prevent Blood Raven from taking her to the ground, which she was sure that she wouldn't have been able to escape from easily alone. Thankfully though she wasn't alone and Brianna rammed into Blood Raven with her shoulder, slamming into and knocking her off of Elise, where Elise scrambled to her feet thereafter.

"Thanks sweetie, now let's keep up the pressure," Elise told Brianna as she stood up and as Brianna sent another spell at Blood Raven and forced her back further.

Knowing they needed to keep pressing the attack, Elise shook away any thoughts of being grabbed easily again while Brianna was around and rushed in, going low and leaving Brianna to notice this and to go high. Elise's daggers flew out in an attempt to take Blood Raven down by slashing her legs out and hopefully incapacitating her and preventing her from dodging them as effectively.

[Have Elise use Signet of Agony Chain twice from the mantra on Blood Raven if she has the MP to do so, if not then just have her use Swift Edge Chain on her twice.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise has 29 MP.

((She has enough!))

Elise uses her Signet of Agony, and now has 4 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+347=547, 200+328=528, 200+568=768, 200+650=850 & 200+354=554 vs. Blood Raven: 250+521=771, 250+230=480, 250+83=333, 250+728=978 & 250+10=260. 3 Hits.

Elise: 200+559=759 vs. Blood Raven: 250+554=804 (RESIST!)

Elise fails to detonate her runes, but she did 600 damage with the other hits.

Elise: 200+741=941, 200+632=832, 200+754=954, 200+150=350 & 200+426=626 vs. Blood Raven: 250+528=778, 250+626=876, 250+411=661, 250+400=650 & 250+674=924. Elise lands 2 hits.

Elise: 200+313=513 vs. Blood Raven: 250+583=833 (RESISTED!)

Elise again fails to detonate, and did 400 on the second set. 1,000 Damage total! Blood Raven has 6,900 HP left.

2/5 Turns in Clear Focus, 12/15 Cool Down. 7/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+179=429 vs. Elise: 250+230=480 (DODGE!)

Elise Dodges Blood Raven this time.

Brianna now has 106 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 175+543=718 vs. Blood Raven: 250+155=405 (HIT!)
Brianna: 175+85=260 vs. Blood Raven: 250+289=539 (MISS!)

Brianna lands one hit for 600 damage. Blood Raven has 6,300 HP left.

6/10 Mantra.

Options:

1: Keep up the Attack!

2: Act weird and forgo your turn.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With another flurry of dagger attacks, Elise attempted to force Blood Raven back even more, using her most powerful technique she'd been granted in the process. She knew that they needed something to give them an even greater advantage over their foe so they could end this, so she mentally prepared her stunning technique and rushed in at Blood Raven to strike her with it even as she dodged Blood Raven's retaliation against her previous attacks.

"Keep it up Brianna, she's weakening," Elise called to Brianna as she attacked again.

[Beast Swipe twice on Blood Raven with Mantra of Speed. Since I believe the cooldown ends this turn, if it doesn't then Swift Edge Chain.]