What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

loverain

Reputation score
How do you save the game? I'm a new player.

I am very interested in this game but I am not good at English. Please help me.

ImSorryReddit

Reputation score
What kind of game Engine does Wolf's Dungeon use and is it even possible to rip the files from it?

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Hiya! Did anybody ever make a guide for this game? I played it yeeeaaaars ago and remembered struggling quite a bit.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Hey! Long time no see people. Having trouble extracting the game from the zipped file. I have the code, but have no clue at what point where to put that. Is there a step I missed between downloading the MEGA file and extraction? To clarify, no password prompt shows up when I go to open it and even WITH 7zip and WinRar the file says its corrupted.

roturo

Reputation score
Hey! Long time no see people. Having trouble extracting the game from the zipped file. I have the code, but have no clue at what point where to put that. Is there a step I missed between downloading the MEGA file and extraction? To clarify, no password prompt shows up when I go to open it and even WITH 7zip and WinRar the file says its corrupted.
Looks like the file now uses an EXE to unpack the zip. My download contained 3 files 1 zip file, 1 random 002 file and an exe. If you wanted to upack it likely you would need to use the exe. I haven't doen this though as I'm too dumb and too tired to look for or remember the password. Plus I'm not sure I trust it tbh. If your not seeing the other files check your AV hasn't eaten it

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Looks like the file now uses an EXE to unpack the zip. My download contained 3 files 1 zip file, 1 random 002 file and an exe. If you wanted to upack it likely you would need to use the exe. I haven't doen this though as I'm too dumb and too tired to look for or remember the password. Plus I'm not sure I trust it tbh. If your not seeing the other files check your AV hasn't eaten it
Okay, glad I'm not crazy! Thanks! 😄 I don't know what it is I did outside of what I was attempting to do, but I made a folder within the main game folder I have and made it extract there. I can't remember if it was 7zip or WinRaR that eventually pulled up the password insert area but man that was quite the hoop-jumping experience.

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
finally got the newest update, how do i "beat" the scientist/get to the new stuff that is shown in the last few fanbox posts?

(meaning the weird red skull thing and onward)

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
finally got the newest update, how do i "beat" the scientist/get to the new stuff that is shown in the last few fanbox posts?

(meaning the weird red skull thing and onward)
This one's pretty BS lol
Its just like the hells door boss of fairy fighting.
You must be tortured by all 5 experiments at least once (yes this also means you have to fall asleep 5x at minimum). Then for no explicable reason the boss can be killed at its last hp.

Please use the skip to new segment option in the main menu (press up while new game is selected)

willzyx54321

Reputation score
Hiya! Did anybody ever make a guide for this game? I played it yeeeaaaars ago and remembered struggling quite a bit.
There's a Wolfs_Dungeon subreddit with a guide in the wiki. It doesn't cover the absolute newest stuff, but it'll get you through most of the confusing bits.