What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active [Elzee] Tunnel Escape

I am tempted to support the creator to try this game out, but the great lengths to which he tries to ensure noone is playing the game for free comes across as anticonsumer and is very offputting.
  • From time to time, you may be asked to enter a 3-digit verification code during gameplay.
  • The verification code is listed under "Verification code" near the game download link in this article.
  • Please note that if you enter the wrong authentication code, the game will be forced to close.

Also seems to have "Always Online" BS feature...

Last edited:
Also seems to have "Always Online" BS feature...

Dev found the F95zone thread and it resulted in a few members over there telling him that he should be thankful for the piracy and that he'd never be able to stop it, which has resulted in the current over-the-top anti-piracy measures. I'd just wait for the finished product at this point, all the recent updates just seem to be dragging things out anyway.

Dev found the F95zone thread and it resulted in a few members over there telling him that he should be thankful for the piracy and that he'd never be able to stop it, which has resulted in the current over-the-top anti-piracy measures. I'd just wait for the finished product at this point, all the recent updates just seem to be dragging things out anyway.
Reminds me of the Cursed Armor dev. I suported him but then got significantly annoyed how much he was pouring resources into trivial anti-piracy measures that get cracked in a couple of hours anyway.

From what I read on the f95 thread, the anti-piracy measures on this one are the 'crash your game and maybe also your pc' type, and that normal users had their games crash or their saves fucked up by the over the top measures. I'm personally avoiding either the normal version or cracked versions for now for my own computers safety.

I appreciate F95 being a thing and a resource for cheapskates (like me), but man do they have a way of pissing people off with their inane high-horse high-seas mannerisms. I feel for the dev and every other dev that gets madly disrespected by them and understand the want and need to try to suppress it, but knowing your limits is also important. No one wants the project to die over this, as has happened before... or, well, most people don't anyway.

I appreciate F95 being a thing and a resource for cheapskates (like me), but man do they have a way of pissing people off with their inane high-horse high-seas mannerisms. I feel for the dev and every other dev that gets madly disrespected by them and understand the want and need to try to suppress it, but knowing your limits is also important. No one wants the project to die over this, as has happened before... or, well, most people don't anyway.
Elzee proved to be an immature kid as much as the users at F95 though, called them a LOT of slurs for pirating his/her game and then deleting said comments like a coward lol.

I've followed the whole thing and I can safely say that ignoring the whole deal was the best idea for Elzee (like always, trolls need to be ignored). Can't really say Elzee didn't deserve this tbh

If you are throwing malware into your own game (which also affects paying users), there is no reason to feel sorry for him.

Something something easiest way to stop pirating is to make the service better than what they get by pirating, not wasting time putting anti-piracy to work.

If you are throwing malware into your own game (which also affects paying users), there is no reason to feel sorry for him.
I did say that devs need to know their own limits, and I did say I hope he won't kill his own game over this, which he is very much doing at the moment. His reaction to this still doesn't justify being people being disrespectful asshats to begin with.

I supported Elzee in the past but yea, I can't see myself doing that again until that crap gets removed from the game. Unfortunately, once people take these kinds of measures its usually done out of emotion rather than logic, and who ever backs down from a fight on the internet?

DLSite and Steam pages have been up since the 24th/25th, game's tentative release date is late Sept. 2024.
DLSite's demo is the 0.25.2dsn JP version.
Steam's demo is the R12 EN version.
Saikey Studios' X/Twitter has the R18-patched EN/CH/JP version.

Last edited:
>It has a release date
>Probably has more than a 20% chance of meeting it as well

Just goes to show that even the most malware-injecting, content bloating, tantrum throwing, pirate fightin' eastern dev can somehow still run their crowdfunded H-game project more competently than an entire team of western developers. Shamfur dispray.

Anyone know if either demos of Steam or DLSite have malware injected in them?

The game is a boring grind anyway. Literally Breathe -> Breathe -> Kick loop once you figure out the basics.

Back