What's new

ACT [ eMotion] [ eモーション ] Change Joker "Girls Sex Life Survival" / チェンジジョーカー『ガールズ性生活サバイバル』(RE196954) (RJ196954)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No clue how to play this game- map's hard to navigate, mechanics are confusing, controls are wonky. Pretty buggy. It has potential just no direction.
Up on Sukebei for those who wanna try it

Last edited by a moderator:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: チェンジジョーカー『ガールズ性生活サバイバル』(RJ196954)

This might just be the worst game i have ever played in my entire life.

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I really wish i understood what was to be done in this game, unless the demo goes nowhere. Really im just curious if the H quality is even good in this game.

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seem like a survival style, not in forest ,or snowly mountain ,but lone girl in big city, haha...

remind me that sheep animation from cartoon network, however nothing linked between them I guess.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was able to play a bit of it... now i really wish i knew what the options said. so many to choose from and some of em lead to sex and others an option to ignore or get attacked on. plus just understanding the mechanics in general would be pretty nice.
Its an average game, it might have a direction but i dont understand japanese to figure out what i must be doing.

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty interested in this game Although i haven't found out how to do much in this game either. I'd like to save if there's an option for it, but i haven't been able to find it.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of days ago when it got upped on nyaa. It calls itself a survival game, though really there's not a whole lot to survive. You have an HP counter, an MP bar, and an SeP bar. Game overs happen when your HP counter or SeP bar hit zero; in other words, if some random schmuk on the street decides he's going to try and pummel you from miles away it's going to take awhile seeing how little damage they do.

Generally there are three types of enemies, any of which can have any of the male appearances other than the MC's brother or dad. One is just out to beat up girls on the street, one will try to grope you, and one will actually try to initiate rape scenes. This much you may be able to get by wandering around.

There is no goal that I've found, but you CAN buy apartments on two parts of the map for some ridiculous amount of money I just cheat engine'd in. Otherwise you would spend the money eating from vending machines (you can also eat for free at home or in an apartment). You make this money most efficiently by going around places near the station and hoping someone asks you for sexy times, or going out past the mall and there's a building you can offer yourself as much as you can handle. The options for any random NPC interactions you can look up in the manual.

Your stats are raised by beating up (perverted or dangerous) people, and only SeP is really useful, because it determines WHERE on the excitement gauge you start up (and thus how close you are to a game over). Your stamina/MP you can refill by eating, and your SeP you can refill by bathing.
In the phone menu you'll notice a bunch of numbers, but they correspond to auxilliary stats like hunger (so you actually do have to eat every once in awhile), and your need to pee (this can be fatal as it drains HP fast when you need to go, and you can't dash).

So the survival aspect is literally just not getting beat up (this is super easy), and not reaching orgasm (which might be hard), and sleeping/eating every once in a blue moon. Your money resets when you game over, which is what makes it "difficult".

Sexual encounters allow you to use a bar on the right to control animation speed (but in a rape/grope situation it only controls the animation and not breaking free), and mouse does the same thing but progresses the scene. If you're being groped or raped you won't win by making them come, so don't hold out for it unless you're just watching.

So that's about it. If you guys find anything else with the brother other than him being a creep (the sister sees him as one anyway so I don't know why he features so much), let me know. You can start stuff with the MC's dad by being naked/stripping down/after a shower for the same scene every time. Otherwise, this game is super disappointing other than the awesome MC design.

zenjirou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like you can change the mc's looks too. Her hair color and skin color. Anyone figure out how to do that?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, gonna double post (sorry) because I just read into the manual a bit deeper and there's a lot extra. There ARE some incentives to levelling up because there are flags and events related to game progression tied to levelling. In his own words though, it's not necessary to go out of your way to level up.

The entire point of the game, which may be missed on a lot of us who don't moonspeak hard enough, is that you're supposed to get kicked out of home (in a sense) at some point and your house benefits like the toilet/shower and free food are gone. That does make it a bit more survival. Also, the more innocent people accidentally see you getting ecchi'd or beat up, the higher the danger level becomes on the right of the screen. This will go down when you leave but the minimum gets raised. Eventually you hit a point where police people are deployed and it gets hard to level up or extort perverts.

There is also a way to work for money and that's near the station exit. That's a massive pain and a long way to go for a game like this. Are there supposed to be more scenes with the phone options? Who knows.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks like you can change the mc's looks too. Her hair color and skin color. Anyone figure out how to do that?
Oh baby I'm going for the triple post (again, sorry)! Well, when you start the game you get the four mumbo-jumbo non-indicative icons with the actual game at second row. The one on the far right in the first row (with the color palette and stuff) is the one you want. Because the author has made previous games with this engine, he actually made an import function from previous games and presets like in custom maid/honey select. Weird.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can explain me
How can i get more h-move
It turns out that in the cell there is an option to force appear an npc
And make a move h, the problem is that
0 Japanese
And I only have the blowjob

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

You can get money from the brother as well from sex, 5k was the highest he paid, you basically go down the stairs come up and catch him in his room, the 4th option, after about the the 3rd or 4th time you pick it, next time there will be some new options, 2 of them are teasing, then after that is done 2 or 3 more times, you get the first one to screw him, but if you wait, you will get 2 more options and the 3rd one gets him to take 5k from a ATM to pay ya.

Also trying to figure out how to solve when the home is on fire, and the dad attacks you on sight. only way I've found to reset it is let him kill ya. then the other one has him standing near the door, the bathroom and bath are disabled.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Also if you get the brother to the point where he will pay you 5k, and go to sleep instead, he rapes you. lol and you get no money :confused:

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like another game similar that was a complete fucking mess and literally plagiarized itself off of other games. Can't remember it as holy shit the controls on that other one was a complete shipwreck.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to what was said in the post
I have managed to do the H-Event with the brother
But I can not unlock more moves with the cell phone
Or make them appear more npc with the same
Previously managed to obtain the npc of the train
But RIP SAVE DATA
I can not do it back

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also trying to figure out how to solve when the home is on fire, and the dad attacks you on sight. only way I've found to reset it is let him kill ya. then the other one has him standing near the door, the bathroom and bath are disabled.
I have this problem to. I can not understand what to do:confused:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this game a couple of days ago when it got upped on nyaa. It calls itself a survival game, though really there's not a whole lot to survive. You have an HP counter, an MP bar, and an SeP bar. Game overs happen when your HP counter or SeP bar hit zero; in other words, if some random schmuk on the street decides he's going to try and pummel you from miles away it's going to take awhile seeing how little damage they do.

Generally there are three types of enemies, any of which can have any of the male appearances other than the MC's brother or dad. One is just out to beat up girls on the street, one will try to grope you, and one will actually try to initiate rape scenes. This much you may be able to get by wandering around.

There is no goal that I've found, but you CAN buy apartments on two parts of the map for some ridiculous amount of money I just cheat engine'd in. Otherwise you would spend the money eating from vending machines (you can also eat for free at home or in an apartment). You make this money most efficiently by going around places near the station and hoping someone asks you for sexy times, or going out past the mall and there's a building you can offer yourself as much as you can handle. The options for any random NPC interactions you can look up in the manual.

Your stats are raised by beating up (perverted or dangerous) people, and only SeP is really useful, because it determines WHERE on the excitement gauge you start up (and thus how close you are to a game over). Your stamina/MP you can refill by eating, and your SeP you can refill by bathing.
In the phone menu you'll notice a bunch of numbers, but they correspond to auxilliary stats like hunger (so you actually do have to eat every once in awhile), and your need to pee (this can be fatal as it drains HP fast when you need to go, and you can't dash).

So the survival aspect is literally just not getting beat up (this is super easy), and not reaching orgasm (which might be hard), and sleeping/eating every once in a blue moon. Your money resets when you game over, which is what makes it "difficult".

Sexual encounters allow you to use a bar on the right to control animation speed (but in a rape/grope situation it only controls the animation and not breaking free), and mouse does the same thing but progresses the scene. If you're being groped or raped you won't win by making them come, so don't hold out for it unless you're just watching.

So that's about it. If you guys find anything else with the brother other than him being a creep (the sister sees him as one anyway so I don't know why he features so much), let me know. You can start stuff with the MC's dad by being naked/stripping down/after a shower for the same scene every time. Otherwise, this game is super disappointing other than the awesome MC design.
you still the cheat engine file if so can you upload it pls?

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mosaic Remove Topic:

I'm guessing no one have even attempted to locate and get rid of the #####ing Mosaic censorship?
Also this game is decent looking after you add the V54 updates with all the MODs to it and you can even edit the models with a 3D Editor that can open DirectX files (i'm using DX Studio v3.2.77). This gives me ideas to rebuild a more realistic city when I make one... (I would import an entirely different city into the game but do to the games engine it is wierd... it is best to just remake the textures for the buildings that already there and start adding more outer building with road ways that goes out of view, I would import a RIP game city just for fun but it wouldn't work correct with the game's physics because you would be able to go through and such... That is what i assuming same thing would happen like in the game I MODDED with a forest field in game called "Meijiroido last magic weapon", you first played this game it was in a cheap dungeon box set up but i changed it to forest but it still shows that your in box and when you hit wall in mimimap it happenes on screen) sorry for long detailing lol.
Can someone take a stab at this mosaic problem? (PM me if you need a link to download the game.)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried the torrent version and i'm like.. walking around in pitch black with no clue at all and those yellow triangles. I can't see anything. Did i turn something off or what.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re To: Ericridge

I tried the torrent version and i'm like.. walking around in pitch black with no clue at all and those yellow triangles. I can't see anything. Did i turn something off or what.
Yeah I had that problem to... But I downloaded from a different utorrent and my works fine. :) After 90% machine translating the game manual thats in HTML... I found out how this game really operation for key shortcuts. I suggest you press 1,2,3,4 (IDK of NUM keys works to) on your keyboard first to see if that do not fix it first. If still having that problem let me know and I'll upload my own working game file to a sharing site.

Side from that I still can not seem to find a way to get rid of this mosaic, change the character's face expression during embarrassment (Such as i want her to have a light red face when her pleasure gauge hits half way and then have really red face when her pleasure hits 90% or so), and then I want to disable the game over for the pleasure gauge where if it hits 100% she cums and as a results its game over (which takes the fun out of watching what action her cumming scene would be since the screen darkness so much and display the game over lay image on top of the darkened screen which makes it impossible to get rid of). :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.