MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
RJ284816_img_main.jpg
Developer:

For game version: 1.02

Language: English

Installation:
1. Get the game.

2. Download this patch and unzip it in the game's folder.

3. Run the game in japanese locale.

4. This patch is for version 1.02.

Changelog:
01/04/21 - Patch 1.0
>Initial release

Translator notes:
I added a small FAQ and a cheat weapon, this game is really frustrating to play.

What is untranslated?
I'm sure I translated everything the player can see, but if you find any japanese text or a crash please post a screenshot and where it is so I can fix it.

Unlocked gallery anyone?
There's no gallery in this game, there are no "events", it's all on combat.

Small review:
The good things are that the idea is good, the ahegaos are awesome and it even has some humor.

The bad things are that the art is not the best and it's really frustrating to advance, once any of the hypnosis attacks works on a girl that girl is pretty much out of the fight and you can get stuck in and endless battle because the enemies will no longer deal damage.

DOWNLOAD

TRANSLATION SCREENSHOTS:
001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

Last edited:
Where can you buy version 1.02? Version 1.01 is written on dlsite.

I'm pretty sure the version on dlsite is 1.02, they don't even say the version on the product page, the version is on the folder when you buy it.
But I'm not 100% sure since a patron donated it to me.

Thanks man. I bought this game because I liked the developer's other work, but it wasn't available on the english DLsite. And then the whole merge thing happened and I managed to buy that other game, but now I ended up owning this game with no proper translations. I can finally enjoy it properly now.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I bought this game because I liked the developer's other work, but it wasn't available on the english DLsite. And then the whole merge thing happened and I managed to buy that other game, but now I ended up owning this game with no proper translations. I can finally enjoy it properly now.
Happy to be of service.

Back