What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 II / Kunoichi Botan II (RJ01027690)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im always a fan of games that have combat rape in them. just a shame that cowboy one didnt have the option to just wait.

back to topic on this game, I hope theres a battle animation where she is turned around and you get to see her butt. cause im sure its a nice butt.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a rough estimate when will he release it? Muh dick can't wait.
It better start learning then. As far as I know, the development is still in an early enough stage that they haven't even given an estimate for when it will release.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
We obviously have no clue, but I'm expecting 2022 at the earliest. No particular reason other than it still being early (the alpha was released because he had finished the basic systems and the prologue/chapter 0), and because it's better to expect it to come late rather than having expectations he most likely won't even get close to.

That being said, it could come WAY earlier than that. We don't know. Just feels better not to get ones excitement up in vain, way too early.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At least this circle doesn't take as long to develop a game as some that I follow in this same forum

We may even have this game ended before Iris or Aradia (?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Botan was one of my favorites for it's simplicity and neat artwork, especially animated elements. Had no idea a second game was even a thought, as the story was left quite complete.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Okay so I know this is slightly off-topic, but I feel like it's too minor to deserve its own thread: Enokifu uploaded some sort of , where he ('among' other things, heh) talks about playing Among Us with his family on New Years Eve. This is interesting because he then apparently got inspired by that to create a new minigame aptly titled "2021minigame", which he already uploaded in the post (and in what I can only assume is its entirety).
Don't get too excited though, because when I said "mini" in that description, I meant it. In his own words: "So it's not very erotic, but I'd like to release it on ci-en as the New Year holidays are over, and I hope you love the heroine." I played through it already, and I only found one "CG" scene, alongside a couple minor animations.

The setting is fresh, it features a new heroine on a spaceship. Her ship reactor breaks down on interstellar travels and as she investigates she finds some sort of alien worm monster sabotaging it.
Gameplay (standard rpgmaker controls btw) is kind of like Among Us, but you don't do the tasks yourself, it just takes a couple seconds to complete. Also, instead of other people you have the aliens roaming around, which are hard to dodge because the lights are out (so you can only see your current room, vision is blocked by walls). Q is the only special button, it deploys a sort of "flare" that you can use to see even when not in that room (you have infinitely many, but can only have 5 down, so 1st vanishes once u set a 6th).
Getting lewded by the worms stuns you briefly and fills a heart bar, it's full - you lose. Simple. There's also the roaming "mother" monsters, which chase very fast if they see you, and it's instalose once u get caught. I found it impossible to shake them after they aggroed. Play time is short, I would guess like 20m? Depends on how much you fail, it took me 2 tries.

On a more relevant note to this thread in particular: he also thanks Nupuryu for managing the production of KB2 during his time off, which seems to have been all of 2021 so far.

note: I used google translate to interpret the post, so I might have misunderstood some things

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I like the premise of the minigame, wonder if there's been any similar games made because it seems like it'd be a lot of fun if there were several enemies and stuff. Closest genre i could think of would be ero-trap games

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Enokifu's current bout of house-hunting is definitely going to impact his ability to develop this game. Fortunately the outsourcing work he commissioned Nurupyou to do in 2020 is finished, otherwise Nurupyou's current moving plans for February 2021 would have impacted this game's development while he's sorting out the big move.

Either way, I'm not expecting this game to be purchasable until Q2 2021 at the earliest. Next paid demo I expect will be when he's settled down after finding a new place to stay.

Edit: Latest Twitter post indicates he's now moved to Hakata and has unpacked his belongings. He's restarted work, but I don't expect him to release anything regarding this game for some time.

Last edited:

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
There's also the roaming "mother" monsters, which chase very fast if they see you, and it's instalose once u get caught. I found it impossible to shake them after they aggroed.
You can shake em if you keep runing away for a few seconds.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

He's finished moving to Hakata and has set up in his new digs.
As far as game development is concerned, he's scrapped the previous version of QTE prostitution and has gone for a command-style interface mini-game. Because of the revamp, he's had to stop using previous SPINE sex animation models and has to start from scratch with a fresh set of animations and visuals. More specifically, the standing sex animations are out and he's putting in Sumata and assjob animations instead.

Machine translation devotees can feel free to ignore the post entirely and try to decipher what gibberish the tools spit out instead if they are so inclined.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does this change in animation models effect the combat rape aspect of the game? the battle sex is what im most likely to play the game for compared to just the CG animations.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does this change in animation models effect the combat rape aspect of the game? the battle sex is what im most likely to play the game for compared to just the CG animations.
No, at least based on the information now.
Ask again closer to the release date.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i really enjoyed what i played of this. i'll keep an eye on it.

wizo555

Reputation score
I see thanks everyone, figured it was a false positive since I noticed i could start the game with the other exe instead but confirmation is nice

Yeah i also get this profile.js error nearly everytime I open a game that requires it and don't have an issue after closing the pop up, this is the first time i've had a problem with the game that has this pop up, might try redownload the file and see if i can get rid of the black screen

Edit: Sorry for asking so many things but I get this error now after waiting a while on the black screen, would anyone happen to know how to fix it? Things i've tried are changing the folder name to english, running it as admin, putting the folder on exception for windows defender and even had JP unicode when unzipping with 7zip View attachment 36149
This might be necro'ing but are you running the game on a laptop or something with an igpu?
Forcing the game to run on my dgpu made the stuttering and crashing go away for me.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any recent news? Any new demos or anything?
He usually does a monthly Ci-En update which doesn't require a paying subscription. His Twitter promotes his Ci-En posts and the occasional H-animation.

He's not close to doing a second demo as of this post. Last I checked he's finished all of the major intercourse and foreplay scenes with Spine and is working on other seduction animation scenes for the prostitution mini-game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
isnt he making a new game that is futuristic or something.