Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Eroakushongemu

Sorry, but by the sound of your post, it came off like you were aware that everyone here already know of the game, ie: knew about the thread.

Also, using the search "Incubus hunter" helped.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Even run through a translator I can't understand anything of his posts. I guess I'll just count on him using a link when he has a new version up.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but by the sound of your post, it came off like you were aware that everyone here already know of the game, ie: knew about the thread.

Also, using the search "Incubus hunter" helped.
Pretty much saw the name and regarded it as something else lol my bad anyway

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any status updates on this game at all? Had a lot of potential.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any status updates on this game at all? Had a lot of potential.
There hasn't been anything since March of last year. He disappeared for a number of months, then showed up again for a little while from February-March, then disappeared again. Apparently he was having job/family/depression problems...

I wouldn't hold your breath, but it's possible that he might start on it again at some point in the future. The second link in the first post here is the most current I believe.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dotact.info/english/sakuhin/index.html

This link has the demo, I believe.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Well shit, I spent quite some time tracking this game down from the gifs I saw over at chan.sankakucomplex, and now I find that it's been dead since 2012, aww, it looked so good too, similar to PiC. (The insects are the bestest... :rolleyes:)

Well, it appears that all of the links to the demo are dead, and it's not looking too hopeful that the creator will ever return to finish this game. :( Does anyone still have a copy of the last demo? Haven't found it anywhere.

Can always hope someone will be inspired by the game and try to either, continue it, or remake it since Dotact, or whoever he is, seems to have abandoned it completely.

Tesseract

Reputation score

Huh. I've seen these animations around for years - always wondered what they were from. Shame that most of them are poorly archived.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have it, but don't have any site to upload it to. I tried attaching it to a post here due to the filesize being very small but it didn't work. (It's 13 MB zipped, 19 MB unzipped.)

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Mega.nz is your best bet. It's the friendliest, easiest, and most reliable out of the file share sites, IMO.

keig0815

Reputation score
@Fenril how much will you hate me if I ask about that Version you have on this very dead Thread :D

I found one of the old Uploaders from META, but I don't know the Password for this one.
Skimmed the whole FC2 Blog and couldn't find anything.

For everybody that MIGHT still be interested or has a clue about the Stuff.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.