What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active [Escu:de]姫と穢欲のサクリファイス(TBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lOpsWolfl

Lurker
Reputation score
Release Date for Physical: 7/26
Release Date for Digital: 8/2

DMM Link:
DLsite Link: Not up.

Rough mchine TL of the Synopsis:
Soride country - powers that were developed victory between the national war, is attacked by one man.
With a strong remorse to the king, the main character, Cardo, who took action for revenge, seized the castle with the help of the devil '' the devil ''.
It shows no interest in the government or the public, and starts to marry the princess Fiana using the demons' ability as revenge on the king.

This new work kinda play like Revenger with Mouse point and click frankly the new stuff they added, I'm no too sure if it will affect the original mechanics. Primarily this developer makes RPG visual novels .

Looks like the folks that brought us 闇染Revenger is back with another corruption goodness. I frankly feel like apart from the old mechanics they added a couple new ones,I prob won't hold high expectation since i played the Revenger and it took me a week to figure out how to make the girls fall. How about you guys, y'all think this still kinda be the same from revenger or different?

Some new Mechanics i have no idea what they do
Corrupted gallery

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP could use some work - story, gameplay explanation, etc. Please refer to this.

E-hentai has the full gallery, it looks like.

OP
L

lOpsWolfl

Lurker
Reputation score
OP could use some work - story, gameplay explanation, etc. Please refer to this.

E-hentai has the full gallery, it looks like.
I edited it the best i can since i'm looking at the DMM description of the product.

This only have CG saves not the game saves

Tenma

Reputation score
Shouldn't this be classified under GUC until the digital release? Also, this OP is lacking critical gameplay and control information, although that'd excused if this game were actually in the development forums.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Games Under Construction section, as it is not yet accessible in digital form.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing Yamizome Revenger due to your post (thanks lol....my time has vanished into the ether) and I don't think both games will play the same at all. Granted, I need to try a demo out but going by the site...

[ ] - [ ]

Goal is to train and corrupt Princess Fiana (フィアナ) and collect the dark emotions generated by the populace. Those numbers on the left side are resources you seem to use to open new training options, etc.
Those dark-skinned women are demons you summon and *not* corrupted heroines. It appears to be heavily focused on the princess but there are other characters to take advantage of including your summoned demons. As you corrupt Princess Fiana (her heart level) her reactions to training will change.

Will have to try it out but at least interested. Again, I don't think it'll play the same as Revenger. No "battle" system seems to be in place at all. Hell, the sex seems to be the whole "battle" system :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Game is out now. This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.