What's new

RPG Maker Loli [ESORA-T ]かなちゃんは魔法少女~もしも変身シーンを見られたら~(RJ248995)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hope this gets translated some day, story looks genuinely interesting and seems to harken to madoka

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Not a bad game, but the gameplay isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be, especially the mario kart portion. I guess the dev is limited by the game engine.

blerghit

Reputation score
The MCs reactions when she almost gets found out during transformation and other reactions are nice, i like the game.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
As i dont speak japanese, care to give me a run down? I'm curious.
Basically...

After beating stage 6-11, if you have at least 300 (I think) magic gems and have been impregnated at least once, you have the option to see the other endings, and to unlock the stage 7 levels. (Which are just quick ways of redoing the end boss fights, so you can see the different endings depending what you do in each one). After beating the doctor, he tells you that he has the power to summon items to him - and he summons your magic gems. Porin is still ready to purify him, but he uses the power from the gems to summon you next to him right as the purification hits, and you get "purified" along with him.

You wake up in a strange area, with your transformation undone. Walking forwards, you are disturbed to see a strange conveyor system. Lumps of meat are teleported in, packed into boxes, then teleported elsewhere. And, judging by the scraps of clothes still hanging to them, these lumps of meat are what remains of the doctor you were just fighting's body... Then, even more disturbing, you see a crushed body with half of your own face on it. It looks like your transformed body. Unlike the doctor, this lump of meat is directed off the conveyor, and falls into the endless darkness below... You keep walking forward.

At the end of the corridor you find the most disturbing sight of all. Multiple naked copies of your transformed body, each heavily pregnant, each with a different Porin draped across the stomach - in the same position as when she purified each of your pregnancies in the past. As you gaze at the bodies in horror, the doctor appears - the one whose dismembered corpse you saw previously. He tells you that this is the normal food of those Insects. You're surprised to see him alive, but he continues talking - this is the Insects' nest, a different dimension created using magical girl magic. Anything brought here is usually cut into pieces, like the chunks of meat you saw earlier; but thanks to your magic... He tells you to burn the sight in front of you into your eyes - these disposable magic bodies, used for food and breeding experiments... Do you understand now how the Insects have used both of us?

You're shocked, and cry out to the - multiple? - Porins in front of you, but he tells you that far from being able to hear you, these Porins won't even recognise you - they are designated "digesters". He laughs at you... can you hold a conversation with your stomach? Be patient, and soon the "conversator" Porin will arrive. At that moment, one of the stomachs of your clones in front of you begins convulsing, and the Porins draped over them start to glow. You hear a terrible sound, and fear runs down your spine; should you run away? Eventually the movements calm down, and you see your clone's waters have broken. It's given birth, to a strange living creature. Like a baby, but quite inhuman... is this a young Phantom? The creature doesn't move... Is this what the Porins eat?

Then the usual talkative Porin arrives, and calls out to you. So, she says, you were alive! Usually, living creatures that pass through the gate are broken down into easy to eat lumps. But since you're a magical girl, you were able to survive by casting off your destroyed magic body; and the doctor too! The experiments they did on you worked out great! Culturing your cells to transform even boys! With this, they'll be a lot more children they can choose from to become magic girls! The doctor replies; just like an Insect, to see it that way.

You want answers, though. Porin, what's going on? Perhaps you've already heard, she tells you, that this is Porin's food. In the past, she's explained what Porin eats to previous magic girls... But all of them started to hate Porin after that. That's right, says the doctor. Porin eats the unborn creatures from your stomach. Any female hearing that would instinctively hate them, even if their children are these creatures. Shut up! you tell him; I need to think! Kana-chan, Porin tells you, Porin cannot eat normal food. Porin has no teeth to break food up. Porin has no stomach to convert food into nutrition. So Porin has to eat by magic, soft things that don't need to be chewed. So, think of Porin as a creature that can only eat (raw egg on rice)! Even Kana-chan eats a variety of foods, right? You break open bird's eggs and eat the unborn chick. You cut open fish stomachs and scoop the roe out to eat. You even stuff it into other fish! You eat fish fry. You even display eggs next to their dead mother and eat it with rice! Kana-chan's food contains a lot of babies and eggs! You are the same as Porin! ... After all, you're not convinced? Kana-chan should become an ally if Porin makes her feel sympathy... did it not go well?

The doctor pipes up. Girl, kill these insects! Transform and burn their nest out! Their ultimate goal is to create "good tasting" Phantoms. That's why magic girls are made to fight the phantoms, to improve their meals! They say that the quality of the magic increases after fighting. But that it's bland to make the phantoms fight each other, so they have them fight magic girls. It's like a seasoning for them. The taste is adjusted, then they are teleported to the upper dimension.

Hold on, you say. That's completely different to what you said the Porins ate before! Right, he says. It's not these guys that eat the phantoms. They are parasitic creatures from a higher dimension. Like how humans don't attack the deep sea, they don't bother to come here. That's the role of these insects - they transport the meat from our dimension to their dimension. The Porins eat low quality phantoms or mistakenly conceived humans before they are born, thinning out the worst food so that the best ones can become adults and get shipped to the other dimension. And those guys are working with us to produce stronger, tastier Phantoms from generation to generation. We're studying the formula, to see how we can produce a stronger monster. Based on the results of the research they bring together the monsters and magical girls and have them reproduce.

Porin cuts in. That's just in this town. By bringing the baby phantoms to the lab, the meat will become more delicious. It's mutually beneficient. But, so long as the magic girls don't lose, they won't get impregnated! Porin's magic girl won't lose! Porin is the magic girls' ally!

See what I mean? syas the doctor. They are only your ally as a means to an end. Not for your sake. Their sense of values is entirely different to a humans. Since I was originally a human I understand, though.

You think to yourself. Helping the magic girls, but strengthening the phantoms... is it bad for Porin to do both at the same time? You talk to the Doctor. So, you're co-operating to make your body more delicious? Isn't that strange? He says so long as it's not himself being sacrificed it's fine. But you wonder... the phantoms can't be Porin's ally. Who would ally with someone who was going to eat them? Isn't the doctor worried he'll get eaten?

The doctor cuts in on your musings. But the best reason you have to kill these insects, he says, is because they are balancing the phantoms and magic girls. With too many phantoms, there are fewer fights, and the meat becomes bland. With too many magic girls, there is less meat overall. So these guys will seek to prolong the fighting forever. But, if you destroy them now, you can end the fighting for good!

Porin cuts in. But then the monsters will win. So what? says the doctor. If the monsters win, the battles will end. Did you know there are already companies run by monsters in this town? Even if the monsters rule, humans will survive. The number of monsters can grow from your belly, but the increase in magical girls is limited.

Porin cuts in again. In other towns where the balance has been lost, the phantoms rule and humans are treated like slaves. Phantoms cannot peacefully coexist with humans.

True, admits the doctor. Phantoms instinctively want to crush humans. But not so long as he is there. He can control his impulses - hasn't he been peacefully talking to you all this time? If he is in charge, he can control the phantoms. If the insects are allowed to live, though, they will deal with you. So you should join him. Become my ally! Decide now!

So, you think. True, it's hard to deal with the way Porin eats. You're not sure you can bear it. And you're not confident you can fight with Porin. But one thing you need to do first... defeat you, phantom!

So, you transform and fight the doctor, the chief of the phantom beasts in this town. (If you lose at stage one or two you see a few different endings, but let's assume you win). During the fight you figure out how to move whilst time is stopped, and defeat him.

Then you confront Porin. Porin, what are you?

Porin is Kana-chan's ally!

I'll rephrase that. What does Porin do for magic girls and monsters?

Porin's job is to make girls into magical girls, and deliver the defeated monsters to the Eaters. Then to help magic girls with unwanted children, so they can carry on fighting!

Then, about keeping the balance between magic girls and monsters...

That was just a story by that monster. Porin just makes more magic girls! If you leave the phantoms, they will keep increasing. So Porin looks for girls to become magic girls to suppress them!

If you can increase the number of magic girls... Why don't you just make every girl in town into a magic girl to wipe the phantoms out?

Then Porin won't be able to eat.

But I beat the monsters in this town. Porin can't eat in this town any more. So what will happen now? Will more monsters come from outside?

Porin doesn't know. But probably.

And the story about helping the phantoms to develop stronger, tastier phantoms?

That's just in this town. Just for the last few decades.

But won't the magic girls be at a disadvantage if the phantoms are stronger?

Not at all! Any human children born from the stronger phantom sperm will have stronger magic powers. So just like Kana-chan, the next generation of magic girls will be even stronger. The overall power will go up!

Wait... wait, that's not something I've heard about before...

The monster's genes are not just monsters, but hold information about humans and other creatures too. So depending on how the eggs are fertilised, sometimes normal human children are born! It's the same as not knowing the hair colour of a child born from a black haired mother and a blond haired father.

And the part about being like me?

That's a topic I wanted to avoid; all the past kids I told it to got angry about it... Human children born from the union of a phantom and a magic girl inherit some of the magical powers. So that Porin recognises these girls, there's a device Porin uses. Have you noticed the barcode like tag that appears on your costume when you transform? It's a magic we got the researchers to make for us. It's based on how cows are branded!

Cows...

Didn't I tell you when we first met I'd known you since you were born? That's how! Porin is the one who does the tagging, so I met you as a baby!

I see... but, my mum and dad... between two normal people...

It's like when Kana-chan got pregnant, you know? If it's a phantom, Porin collects the magic body here. But if it's a human baby, it would need looking after even after birth. So Porin looks for someone to raise it instead of the child that would have been born!

You're not saying... For those people...

...? Porin just kicks out their baby and replaces it with Kana-chan's baby instead.

Of course. Of course. That explains why my blood type is different to my parents'... Ah... I don't want to think about it...

Don't look like that. Kana-chan was able to live happily because you didn't know all this. If I'd explained it all, would you have agreed to fight?

Of course not!

Right? So Porin did the right thing not to say anything. Porin doesn't want to see Kana-chan's sad face!

Don't joke around! You don't understand anything about us!

After all, Kana-chan doesn't understand. By the way, every girl I've explained this too has attacked Porin. But if that will make Kana-chan's uneasiness go away... Porin will gladly accept your anger. Because, Porin will always be Kana-chan's friend!

At that point you're in a fight with Porin. So, you can choose - attack and destroy her, or leave her be and wait for your transformation to wear off, leading to a few different endings. Let's go for Ending 1...

After refusing to fight Porin, you talk to her. Porin, do you understand why I am angry?

I don't know.

So, none of the other Magic Girls told you after you revealed everything to them?

They all got angry and attacked Porin. So, Porin made an "in charge of getting burnt" Porin.

If a magic girl tells you "I want you to stop doing this" will you listen?

That... it depends on the taste of the meal Porin delivers.

That's right... For Porin, being our ally is just a means to an end. Say... if there wasn't a way to improve the phantom meat, but Porin could eat delicious food alone, what would you do?

Mm?

I was thinking - isn't the current way of freely evolving phantoms too inefficient?

How so?

Like the boar monster, or the one in the swimming pool. They've lost all intelligence, and can't listen. So you can just use the pool monster's belly and breed with their eggs and sperm.
As for Porin's food... why don't you eat something created by a magic girl? Here, I soften my magic power... sprinkle on magic at the end... and tada! Steamed rice and fluffy magic power!

Somehow... it's a strange magic... it's creepy...

Well, go ahead and eat it!

Nom nom nom.... eeehh

Ah, Porin disappeared! And the surrounding ones too! In other words, they share the taste of what they eat as well as their sight and hearing... But, the further away Porins are still here. They look scared, though... Porin said there were some in charge of being burned. Were they made to be cut off like a lizard's tail? Then, the sharing of "it tastes so bad you will die" stops at some point, and just "it's really dangerous" is shared... Alright, I'll improve the taste and feed it to the next Porin! Porin!

I won't eat it!

Too slow! Kana uses the time stop power she learnt whilst fighting the doctor, and force feeds her magically created food to the Porin.

Nom nom nom gulp... It's not delicious. :(

Ah, but you didn't disappear from the shock like before! I'm moving in the right direction!

No, it's not okay!

Porin. In order to make delicious food, trial and error is important! Just like you were doing with the monsters! So from now on, Porin will eat the food I make. And Porin won't eat our children. Let's make a promise now! Magical girls will try to create delicious food for Porin. Porin's traditional way of eating is awful for us! Even if you try to hide the knowledge, that's a bomb that's going to explode sooner or later! So, let's accept this new way Porin can continue to eat delicious food, and work together! Here, I made another one!

...it tastes slightly better. Alright. Porin believes Kana will come to be able to make delicious food. Porin can be patient.

Alright! The deal is complete!

Ending one: Our Compromise.

Beating Ending One like that unlocks Extra Mode - hit Shift to fight tougher versions of every level.

Um, TL/DR:

Alien beings (we'll call the Eaters) live in a higher dimension. They eat the monsters you have been fighting; monsters which were originally humans, that have been genetically altered. Porin is actually a whole race of Porins, insectlike creatures that share sensations, and act as intermediaries for the Eaters - when you defeat the monsters, Porin transports them to the Eaters' dimension. But the monsters apparently taste bland unless they are made to fight with magic girls first - the magic adds seasoning to the meat. So it's in the Eaters' interests to continue the cycle of monsters fighting magic girls. And when the monsters win, they rape the girls, giving birth to more monsters. Stronger monsters are tastier, so they are carrying out a breeding project with the monsters and magic girls, to create stronger, tastier monsters. Now, as for Porin, what they eat is unborn children; they absorb their magic and life essence or something. When the unborn child of a magic girl is going to be a weak monster, Porin eats it, leaving only the strong ones to grow. Every time you got pregnant, your magic body was collected by Porin, with the monster baby in it - weak ones to be eaten by Porin. The monsters still have recessive human genes, though; so sometimes, when a monster rapes you, a human child is born. These inherit some of the magic powers of their parents - stronger monsters make for stronger magic. So, these babies become the next generation magical girls. Porin finds a pregnant couple, disposes of their unborn child, and implants your child in its place. Then when the baby is born she magically tags it, like a cow, so she can recognise it when it grows up and turn it into a magic girl - this is what happened to you, too. Your parents aren't biologically yours - you were the offspring of a previous generation magic girl and monster, supplanting your parents's real child.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Basically...

After beating stage 6-11, if you have at least 300 (I think) magic gems and have been impregnated at least once, you have the option to see the other endings, and to unlock the stage 7 levels. (Which are just quick ways of redoing the end boss fights, so you can see the different endings depending what you do in each one). After beating the doctor, he tells you that he has the power to summon items to him - and he summons your magic gems. Porin is still ready to purify him, but he uses the power from the gems to summon you next to him right as the purification hits, and you get "purified" along with him.

You wake up in a strange area, with your transformation undone. Walking forwards, you are disturbed to see a strange conveyor system. Lumps of meat are teleported in, packed into boxes, then teleported elsewhere. And, judging by the scraps of clothes still hanging to them, these lumps of meat are what remains of the doctor you were just fighting's body... Then, even more disturbing, you see a crushed body with half of your own face on it. It looks like your transformed body. Unlike the doctor, this lump of meat is directed off the conveyor, and falls into the endless darkness below... You keep walking forward.

At the end of the corridor you find the most disturbing sight of all. Multiple naked copies of your transformed body, each heavily pregnant, each with a different Porin draped across the stomach - in the same position as when she purified each of your pregnancies in the past. As you gaze at the bodies in horror, the doctor appears - the one whose dismembered corpse you saw previously. He tells you that this is the normal food of those Insects. You're surprised to see him alive, but he continues talking - this is the Insects' nest, a different dimension created using magical girl magic. Anything brought here is usually cut into pieces, like the chunks of meat you saw earlier; but thanks to your magic... He tells you to burn the sight in front of you into your eyes - these disposable magic bodies, used for food and breeding experiments... Do you understand now how the Insects have used both of us?

You're shocked, and cry out to the - multiple? - Porins in front of you, but he tells you that far from being able to hear you, these Porins won't even recognise you - they are designated "digesters". He laughs at you... can you hold a conversation with your stomach? Be patient, and soon the "conversator" Porin will arrive. At that moment, one of the stomachs of your clones in front of you begins convulsing, and the Porins draped over them start to glow. You hear a terrible sound, and fear runs down your spine; should you run away? Eventually the movements calm down, and you see your clone's waters have broken. It's given birth, to a strange living creature. Like a baby, but quite inhuman... is this a young Phantom? The creature doesn't move... Is this what the Porins eat?

Then the usual talkative Porin arrives, and calls out to you. So, she says, you were alive! Usually, living creatures that pass through the gate are broken down into easy to eat lumps. But since you're a magical girl, you were able to survive by casting off your destroyed magic body; and the doctor too! The experiments they did on you worked out great! Culturing your cells to transform even boys! With this, they'll be a lot more children they can choose from to become magic girls! The doctor replies; just like an Insect, to see it that way.

You want answers, though. Porin, what's going on? Perhaps you've already heard, she tells you, that this is Porin's food. In the past, she's explained what Porin eats to previous magic girls... But all of them started to hate Porin after that. That's right, says the doctor. Porin eats the unborn creatures from your stomach. Any female hearing that would instinctively hate them, even if their children are these creatures. Shut up! you tell him; I need to think! Kana-chan, Porin tells you, Porin cannot eat normal food. Porin has no teeth to break food up. Porin has no stomach to convert food into nutrition. So Porin has to eat by magic, soft things that don't need to be chewed. So, think of Porin as a creature that can only eat (raw egg on rice)! Even Kana-chan eats a variety of foods, right? You break open bird's eggs and eat the unborn chick. You cut open fish stomachs and scoop the roe out to eat. You even stuff it into other fish! You eat fish fry. You even display eggs next to their dead mother and eat it with rice! Kana-chan's food contains a lot of babies and eggs! You are the same as Porin! ... After all, you're not convinced? Kana-chan should become an ally if Porin makes her feel sympathy... did it not go well?

The doctor pipes up. Girl, kill these insects! Transform and burn their nest out! Their ultimate goal is to create "good tasting" Phantoms. That's why magic girls are made to fight the phantoms, to improve their meals! They say that the quality of the magic increases after fighting. But that it's bland to make the phantoms fight each other, so they have them fight magic girls. It's like a seasoning for them. The taste is adjusted, then they are teleported to the upper dimension.

Hold on, you say. That's completely different to what you said the Porins ate before! Right, he says. It's not these guys that eat the phantoms. They are parasitic creatures from a higher dimension. Like how humans don't attack the deep sea, they don't bother to come here. That's the role of these insects - they transport the meat from our dimension to their dimension. The Porins eat low quality phantoms or mistakenly conceived humans before they are born, thinning out the worst food so that the best ones can become adults and get shipped to the other dimension. And those guys are working with us to produce stronger, tastier Phantoms from generation to generation. We're studying the formula, to see how we can produce a stronger monster. Based on the results of the research they bring together the monsters and magical girls and have them reproduce.

Porin cuts in. That's just in this town. By bringing the baby phantoms to the lab, the meat will become more delicious. It's mutually beneficient. But, so long as the magic girls don't lose, they won't get impregnated! Porin's magic girl won't lose! Porin is the magic girls' ally!

See what I mean? syas the doctor. They are only your ally as a means to an end. Not for your sake. Their sense of values is entirely different to a humans. Since I was originally a human I understand, though.

You think to yourself. Helping the magic girls, but strengthening the phantoms... is it bad for Porin to do both at the same time? You talk to the Doctor. So, you're co-operating to make your body more delicious? Isn't that strange? He says so long as it's not himself being sacrificed it's fine. But you wonder... the phantoms can't be Porin's ally. Who would ally with someone who was going to eat them? Isn't the doctor worried he'll get eaten?

The doctor cuts in on your musings. But the best reason you have to kill these insects, he says, is because they are balancing the phantoms and magic girls. With too many phantoms, there are fewer fights, and the meat becomes bland. With too many magic girls, there is less meat overall. So these guys will seek to prolong the fighting forever. But, if you destroy them now, you can end the fighting for good!

Porin cuts in. But then the monsters will win. So what? says the doctor. If the monsters win, the battles will end. Did you know there are already companies run by monsters in this town? Even if the monsters rule, humans will survive. The number of monsters can grow from your belly, but the increase in magical girls is limited.

Porin cuts in again. In other towns where the balance has been lost, the phantoms rule and humans are treated like slaves. Phantoms cannot peacefully coexist with humans.

True, admits the doctor. Phantoms instinctively want to crush humans. But not so long as he is there. He can control his impulses - hasn't he been peacefully talking to you all this time? If he is in charge, he can control the phantoms. If the insects are allowed to live, though, they will deal with you. So you should join him. Become my ally! Decide now!

So, you think. True, it's hard to deal with the way Porin eats. You're not sure you can bear it. And you're not confident you can fight with Porin. But one thing you need to do first... defeat you, phantom!

So, you transform and fight the doctor, the chief of the phantom beasts in this town. (If you lose at stage one or two you see a few different endings, but let's assume you win). During the fight you figure out how to move whilst time is stopped, and defeat him.

Then you confront Porin. Porin, what are you?

Porin is Kana-chan's ally!

I'll rephrase that. What does Porin do for magic girls and monsters?

Porin's job is to make girls into magical girls, and deliver the defeated monsters to the Eaters. Then to help magic girls with unwanted children, so they can carry on fighting!

Then, about keeping the balance between magic girls and monsters...

That was just a story by that monster. Porin just makes more magic girls! If you leave the phantoms, they will keep increasing. So Porin looks for girls to become magic girls to suppress them!

If you can increase the number of magic girls... Why don't you just make every girl in town into a magic girl to wipe the phantoms out?

Then Porin won't be able to eat.

But I beat the monsters in this town. Porin can't eat in this town any more. So what will happen now? Will more monsters come from outside?

Porin doesn't know. But probably.

And the story about helping the phantoms to develop stronger, tastier phantoms?

That's just in this town. Just for the last few decades.

But won't the magic girls be at a disadvantage if the phantoms are stronger?

Not at all! Any human children born from the stronger phantom sperm will have stronger magic powers. So just like Kana-chan, the next generation of magic girls will be even stronger. The overall power will go up!

Wait... wait, that's not something I've heard about before...

The monster's genes are not just monsters, but hold information about humans and other creatures too. So depending on how the eggs are fertilised, sometimes normal human children are born! It's the same as not knowing the hair colour of a child born from a black haired mother and a blond haired father.

And the part about being like me?

That's a topic I wanted to avoid; all the past kids I told it to got angry about it... Human children born from the union of a phantom and a magic girl inherit some of the magical powers. So that Porin recognises these girls, there's a device Porin uses. Have you noticed the barcode like tag that appears on your costume when you transform? It's a magic we got the researchers to make for us. It's based on how cows are branded!

Cows...

Didn't I tell you when we first met I'd known you since you were born? That's how! Porin is the one who does the tagging, so I met you as a baby!

I see... but, my mum and dad... between two normal people...

It's like when Kana-chan got pregnant, you know? If it's a phantom, Porin collects the magic body here. But if it's a human baby, it would need looking after even after birth. So Porin looks for someone to raise it instead of the child that would have been born!

You're not saying... For those people...

...? Porin just kicks out their baby and replaces it with Kana-chan's baby instead.

Of course. Of course. That explains why my blood type is different to my parents'... Ah... I don't want to think about it...

Don't look like that. Kana-chan was able to live happily because you didn't know all this. If I'd explained it all, would you have agreed to fight?

Of course not!

Right? So Porin did the right thing not to say anything. Porin doesn't want to see Kana-chan's sad face!

Don't joke around! You don't understand anything about us!

After all, Kana-chan doesn't understand. By the way, every girl I've explained this too has attacked Porin. But if that will make Kana-chan's uneasiness go away... Porin will gladly accept your anger. Because, Porin will always be Kana-chan's friend!

At that point you're in a fight with Porin. So, you can choose - attack and destroy her, or leave her be and wait for your transformation to wear off, leading to a few different endings. Let's go for Ending 1...

After refusing to fight Porin, you talk to her. Porin, do you understand why I am angry?

I don't know.

So, none of the other Magic Girls told you after you revealed everything to them?

They all got angry and attacked Porin. So, Porin made an "in charge of getting burnt" Porin.

If a magic girl tells you "I want you to stop doing this" will you listen?

That... it depends on the taste of the meal Porin delivers.

That's right... For Porin, being our ally is just a means to an end. Say... if there wasn't a way to improve the phantom meat, but Porin could eat delicious food alone, what would you do?

Mm?

I was thinking - isn't the current way of freely evolving phantoms too inefficient?

How so?

Like the boar monster, or the one in the swimming pool. They've lost all intelligence, and can't listen. So you can just use the pool monster's belly and breed with their eggs and sperm.
As for Porin's food... why don't you eat something created by a magic girl? Here, I soften my magic power... sprinkle on magic at the end... and tada! Steamed rice and fluffy magic power!

Somehow... it's a strange magic... it's creepy...

Well, go ahead and eat it!

Nom nom nom.... eeehh

Ah, Porin disappeared! And the surrounding ones too! In other words, they share the taste of what they eat as well as their sight and hearing... But, the further away Porins are still here. They look scared, though... Porin said there were some in charge of being burned. Were they made to be cut off like a lizard's tail? Then, the sharing of "it tastes so bad you will die" stops at some point, and just "it's really dangerous" is shared... Alright, I'll improve the taste and feed it to the next Porin! Porin!

I won't eat it!

Too slow! Kana uses the time stop power she learnt whilst fighting the doctor, and force feeds her magically created food to the Porin.

Nom nom nom gulp... It's not delicious. :(

Ah, but you didn't disappear from the shock like before! I'm moving in the right direction!

No, it's not okay!

Porin. In order to make delicious food, trial and error is important! Just like you were doing with the monsters! So from now on, Porin will eat the food I make. And Porin won't eat our children. Let's make a promise now! Magical girls will try to create delicious food for Porin. Porin's traditional way of eating is awful for us! Even if you try to hide the knowledge, that's a bomb that's going to explode sooner or later! So, let's accept this new way Porin can continue to eat delicious food, and work together! Here, I made another one!

...it tastes slightly better. Alright. Porin believes Kana will come to be able to make delicious food. Porin can be patient.

Alright! The deal is complete!

Ending one: Our Compromise.

Beating Ending One like that unlocks Extra Mode - hit Shift to fight tougher versions of every level.

Um, TL/DR:

Alien beings (we'll call the Eaters) live in a higher dimension. They eat the monsters you have been fighting; monsters which were originally humans, that have been genetically altered. Porin is actually a whole race of Porins, insectlike creatures that share sensations, and act as intermediaries for the Eaters - when you defeat the monsters, Porin transports them to the Eaters' dimension. But the monsters apparently taste bland unless they are made to fight with magic girls first - the magic adds seasoning to the meat. So it's in the Eaters' interests to continue the cycle of monsters fighting magic girls. And when the monsters win, they rape the girls, giving birth to more monsters. Stronger monsters are tastier, so they are carrying out a breeding project with the monsters and magic girls, to create stronger, tastier monsters. Now, as for Porin, what they eat is unborn children; they absorb their magic and life essence or something. When the unborn child of a magic girl is going to be a weak monster, Porin eats it, leaving only the strong ones to grow. Every time you got pregnant, your magic body was collected by Porin, with the monster baby in it - weak ones to be eaten by Porin. The monsters still have recessive human genes, though; so sometimes, when a monster rapes you, a human child is born. These inherit some of the magic powers of their parents - stronger monsters make for stronger magic. So, these babies become the next generation magical girls. Porin finds a pregnant couple, disposes of their unborn child, and implants your child in its place. Then when the baby is born she magically tags it, like a cow, so she can recognise it when it grows up and turn it into a magic girl - this is what happened to you, too. Your parents aren't biologically yours - you were the offspring of a previous generation magic girl and monster, supplanting your parents's real child.
Wow. I would say, "Gee wizz, that is a huge tonal change!", then i remembered she gets brutally raped pretty regularly, so i guess not. Thanks for the play by play though, must of taken forever to type out lmao.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
after ending can someone translate the extra option menu that had been unlock please
dont know what this do

also how to unlock IF stage?
what i get after beat hard mode btw

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so the concept of this game is basiclly

Magical Girl = Flower
Porin(Fairy) = Hornet+Bee

after Kana get fucked by Phantom
Porin just doing bee thing do like bee doing on flower and take it to her nest

now i through Porin is a Evil shit that trying to tricked Kana-Chan to become Magical Girl
no
she is basiclly her Mother-like because reason why Kana born is because of her (sucking someone on mother belly and replace kana instand) and that fucking Big Brain

no matter what happened she at least still be kana friend still on her side

even tho her race doing is fucked up
but she have reason

if kana just give horny to Porin
or Porin know Horny is exit on earth
none of this would happened

(on ending 1 which is the happy end of all she force porin to eat someting kana made which first she said taste so bad but it start to get little tasty after )

(thare 5 or 6 stage that some reason kana just doing job get rid of bee nest i through that would have some plot on how Similar Porin and bee is
but i cant read shit on japanese lol)

bebe2803

Reputation score
Maybe it is too new so english dlsite is not ready ? Replacing RJ to RE didnt work this time. Too bad jp site or my credit card company blocked the transcation. (Sadly look at the 30% discount and 15%off coupon on jp dlsite)

Reputation score
after ending can someone translate the extra option menu that had been unlock please
dont know what this do

also how to unlock IF stage?
what i get after beat hard mode btw
Sorry to necro this thread, but I have to second this request. I can't figure out how to unlock the IF stage, and text hookers don't seem to work with this game. The English translation is also extremely incomplete, and doesn't give this info. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Edit: I finally got it! In area 3, if you try to transform while in view of the civilians, you'll get a cutscene of the town getting attacked by the area boss. After that, you unlock IF mode. It's... not really worth it.

Last edited: